General - page 661

Hi, I'm new at metatrader and i can't seem to fix it. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software, opening the metatester on the metatrader terminal (under tools or F6) but no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
  MT4 VPS  (1)
Hi Everyone, I am trying to understand VPS. I have paid and sync'd my MT4 platform with Oanda practice servers. Is that all that is necessary? How will I know that EA trades will take place. Thanks Everyone! Pil
Hello, after 3 weeks witout trading, the MQL5 system archived my signal, so it's disable. I trade now since 2 weeks but it's still disable. How can i enable it please? Best regards
I want to build an indicator which signals: buy when the stochastic(red) is above the trend line (green) sell when the stochastic(red) is below the trend line i have no idea of comparing this indicators so that they satisfy the two conditions above for example when i considered the return values
my MQL5 Code : #include <Trade\Trade.mqh>CTrade trade;input int SmallMovingAverage = 20;input int BigMovingAverage = 50;void OnTick() { double Ask = NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_ASK),_Digits); double Bid =
Hey all, I'm trying to register an account as a signal but its telling me its already being used. I did try to register it previously and it was partially successful but I deleted it as it wasn't bringing in the trade history correctly so thought I'd just remove and re-add it. No such luck. Any
Hello every Body I need access some options of Details Tab of Market Watch windows of Metatrader with MQL5, Upper and Lower limit, but I didn't find any information on web for doing that! Who can help me? Thanks sooooooooooo
In the market place i see some products that are costing, $10. Yet documentation says min cost is $30. How is this possible
I received two friend requests but in both cases I feel like they are a form of advertising because both have products to sell and they didn't say anything in private message. I didn't accept nor reject them because I don't see any reason do to anything. So the point of my message was to explain my
i have opened for following https://www.mql5.com/en/job/106872 Developer already delayed my project for 7 days and now i have opened arbitration, and he is not responding, please look into it and solve my matter at your earliest, its already enough delayed
[Deleted]
I have create a very simple EA which calls 4 times the same indicator from different timeframes. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|
Static Trailing stop or Dynamic for scalping?
i when use #include <GetIndicatorBuffers.mqh> get this error: can't open "C:\Users\Milad\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\2506E8E7E4116548D478CE2C3598FAB1\MQL5\Include\GetIndicatorBuffers.mqh" include file testerr.mq5 but when open this address can not found GetIndicatorBuffers.mqh file. snapshot
  Automatic validator - problems  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I try to update the EA version and get an error. The same EA is in the strategy tester. I am also writing EAs for MT4 at the same time, everything is OK there. Code for 4 and 5 EAs is the same, the only difference is include file (they are different for 4 and 5). Last time I updated this EA, it was
i have pc , E5-2650V2 2CPU,18core 36thread.. how can i set MT5 IT can use more core? on my Test,look like use only on core。。。
Hi, I don't understand why I have errors when compiling.. someone can help me please? In the documentation there's anything that can help me.. I attach the screenshot
[Deleted]
is it possible to extract 'price' data from a website for placing limit orders in a mt5 expert advisor
I recently reinstalled Windows 7 on my laptop and lost 1 activation despite no hardware change. The EA refused to work after re-installation and when I updated to 8.3 I lost one more activation. What should I do
Just trying to limit CPU consumption and i assume that the number of bars on chart is relevant (even more relevant that in case of mt4). Best, M
Hellow Friends , i am looking for moving average @shift ea with hedge i am research much and ,i am not found it thanks a lot
So I was curios if any of you have seen an indicator like the indicator 4. All that I know is that it those orange dots show the price action, the silver line is a moving average of those. The last part of the indicator are the orange and blue lines, which flips as they were an SSL. Do you know
Hello, I'm looking for a file that allows you to calculate the size of the lot after a loss thanks to TP and SL It's for a martingale strategy
Hello, i just dowload the EA 2 times and i loose 2 activations, i only activate one, not 2, i use same vps, can anybody tell me why this happens
Hello guys Is there a way to add a code in an EA so that it will only work on one pc by locking the EA to the physical MAC address of a computer
[Deleted]
  Position sizing  (2)
Hello! How do I make sure that my Lot checking function is run only once, before a new position opens? I really need some help
[Deleted]
Hi, Usually when I sub to a signal it shows up below account num in mt4. Then I can go to options->signals and change settings like participation rate, slippage max, etc. However today I subbed to a signal (through mt4 signals tab at bottom) and got journal message that sub was successful and got
MetaQuotes Software Corp. has released the new version of its MetaTrader 5 trading platform for Android-powered devices. As with MetaTrader 5 for iPhone, the Android version now includes the full set of technical indicators. Traders can use as many as 30 indicators in their...
  Tp not taken  (1)
i installed the app (fbs client) yesterday, i left an order running, it reached the TP and it didn't closed, now its negative profit why it didnt closed
Hello every body, I'd also like to join you. But I would like to know with a minimum of how much can I get started? Justin Kibungo
please help In my MT4, Anytime i place my stop loss and take profit, and click either buy or sell as the case may be i keep on getting "IVALID S/L OR T/P. pls what should i do? Also when i place a trade without stop loss and take profit and afterwards try to modify it i keep getting this response