General - page 654

DUDE I JUST PURCHASED a product but im having issues with activation anyone know if service desk answers at all...... if the do..... do you have an estimate time
Define 10 colors for coloring each bar #property indicator_color1 clrGreen,clrRed,clrYellow,clrViolet,clrBlack,clrGreen,clrRed,clrYellow,clrViolet,clrBlack Why in Properties only show 8 colors
hi anyone experienced like me suddenly appeared like this can anyone explain thank you
Hello! I am having some problems to read the Json return after using WebRequest. The Json return is: 2020.02.01 10: 13: 44.816 teste (EURUSD, M15) dados: {"message": [{"MOEDA": "EURUSD", "TIMEFRAME": 15, "SWAPATIVO": 0, "SWAPMOEDA": 1, " ALERTA ":" Verdadeiro "," EA_MAGICO ": 201900059298,"
  Lots in MT4  (9)
How can I import the number of lots bear or bullish in MT4
Hello, I discover (watching on some EA/Indicators) that there is a conditional assignment command that is not written in documentation (or maybe I've not found that). Very probably most skilled people know it and use it everyday. int a = 1 ; string Test = a>= 0 ? "Positive" : "Negative" ; I
[Deleted]
I wanted to do forex trading in MT5 but then I created a sellers account in MQL5 and invested $140 in it. Is there anyway I can withdraw that money or put it in meta trader
I am having hell of time to try to copy a signal and have it in my MT5. When I click on the "copy" signal it downloads the MT5 application again for me, and when I run the downloaded ones, it does not have any signal reserved in its signal tab on tool->option. so I stuck in a futile loop of clicking
Which country has the highest active forex traders? Do you guys have any link or something related it
How to enable ftp reports on mql5 VPS ? Is the FTP reporting supported at all ? I could not find any limitation of this feature mentioned in the VPS RULES
Please help, my MetaTrader 5 platform does not want to sign in my trading account. I get this message when I try to sign in; "Network ': no connection to XMGlobal-MT5"
Can anyone explain how CustomRatesReplace could return -1 and LastError set to 0?
Hello I have a problem with MT4 Portable / build 1260 /. When I change my computer, the EAs and indicators from the mql store don't work. There is a message in the log: MQL5.chats: deleted due to security reason There is a record in the experts entry: cannot load 'E: \ MT4 \ Portable \ MQL4 \
Hello all, I am new to MetaTrader 5 and the MQL5 community. Please forgive my ignorance and naive questions... A few things about me: 1. I am based in Sydney, Australia. 2. I was mainly trading stocks in the past, but am now learning about forex trading 3. My current trading focus is intraday/scalp
Hi everyone, Is it possible to "reset" a MQL5 signal, so that only trades starting from the current date on are visible in the results/history. Because of major EA changes, this would be a very useful feature. Thanks
I have a client that signed up for my signal and they are using a VPS. Issue is: I closed my trades out and my clients trade stayed open. When I closed my trades, I did so on the mt4 app on my cell. Is this why their trades didn't close when I closed mine? If I should have closed the trades on my
good day all coders of viewers having gone this path /way of please assist with the conversion of a an existing indicator in mql5 code to execute order received by email to buyyat pricexxx this and sell out at pricexxx? rm
I have two indicators each using CDialog .mhq. I a can load both indicators on chart, but as soon as I change the timeframe one indicator closes. AppDialog1 //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| AppDialog 1.mq4 | //| Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
Hello all. Just wondering, pull up a 5 min chart (eg EURUSD) and go as far back as you can. Now plot a 5000 simple or exponential moving average. You will notice that it doesn't plot that moving average. Infact, if you notice, the highest you can go is 4000 simple moving average. Does anyone know if...
I made sure to check the box "Sell calc resources via an MQL5 Community Account" but I get involved in some issues since the build's update. First of all, the current build installed on my PC is 2308, but the board shows 2302 and idk why... The medium PR went from 194 to 160, and 0 profit What is
[Deleted]
Hi, I saw that signal providers changed the line on the chart (every months for example). How do they do that? I attach a picture of what I’m talking about Thank you
  account disable  (8)
Hey, Could you help me to activate mu account please. It is disable and i lose my signal. Any idea
Hello, I have some trouble to install Metatrader 4 or 5. I am under a proxy, during the installation I would like to specify the address AND the port of the proxy. During the installation I didn't see any field to specify this number, it is plan to support proxy port? Thanks Chkone
Hi, I'm new to Mt5 and i'm studying it using a demo account. Could someone explain me why SL is not triggered at right price? I'm not speacking about slippage, but SL activation order don't use my position SL. Why? Juast an example: My SL is 1.10175, why the terminal send an order using 1.10176
Hi Folks! Hope well. I have a money management ea that has been running on MQL4 but now migrating to MQL5. The code is very simple, 16KB, about 300 lines,,, would like to have it converted as is to workable on MT5 platform
Hello, Anybody can tell me why MT4 platform have or not have tab "SIGNALS" according to PC where I intall it? I have two PC, intalling the same MT4 platform from the same broker in this different PCs one have tab "signals" and the other don´t have it. Thanks!! Regards
[Deleted]
My broker disabled signals, can I use a expert advisor for the subscription
  Private charts  (2)
Hey Guys, I am backtesting and posting lot of charts in my profile. How do I make these charts private? Thanks Sach
  Tutorial  (3)
Hi, there is no documentation on how to start with a technical indicator to get it right in the beginning. It is weak of MetaQuotes that they have no training course how to start what you can do and do not do. Nobody has found any toturial on how to work with the program when it comes to Scripts
I would like to rent the server from MQL5, under Extra / Option / Server I have two options to set a proxy server and a DDE server. Which is the right one ????. I ask for a short answer. Thank you very much