General - page 657

Hey all, I'm trying to register an account as a signal but its telling me its already being used. I did try to register it previously and it was partially successful but I deleted it as it wasn't bringing in the trade history correctly so thought I'd just remove and re-add it. No such luck. Any
Hello every Body I need access some options of Details Tab of Market Watch windows of Metatrader with MQL5, Upper and Lower limit, but I didn't find any information on web for doing that! Who can help me? Thanks sooooooooooo
In the market place i see some products that are costing, $10. Yet documentation says min cost is $30. How is this possible
I received two friend requests but in both cases I feel like they are a form of advertising because both have products to sell and they didn't say anything in private message. I didn't accept nor reject them because I don't see any reason do to anything. So the point of my message was to explain my
i have opened for following https://www.mql5.com/en/job/106872 Developer already delayed my project for 7 days and now i have opened arbitration, and he is not responding, please look into it and solve my matter at your earliest, its already enough delayed
[Deleted]
I have create a very simple EA which calls 4 times the same indicator from different timeframes. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|
Static Trailing stop or Dynamic for scalping?
i when use #include <GetIndicatorBuffers.mqh> get this error: can't open "C:\Users\Milad\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\2506E8E7E4116548D478CE2C3598FAB1\MQL5\Include\GetIndicatorBuffers.mqh" include file testerr.mq5 but when open this address can not found GetIndicatorBuffers.mqh file. snapshot
  Automatic validator - problems  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I try to update the EA version and get an error. The same EA is in the strategy tester. I am also writing EAs for MT4 at the same time, everything is OK there. Code for 4 and 5 EAs is the same, the only difference is include file (they are different for 4 and 5). Last time I updated this EA, it was
i have pc , E5-2650V2 2CPU,18core 36thread.. how can i set MT5 IT can use more core? on my Test,look like use only on core。。。
Hi, I don't understand why I have errors when compiling.. someone can help me please? In the documentation there's anything that can help me.. I attach the screenshot
[Deleted]
is it possible to extract 'price' data from a website for placing limit orders in a mt5 expert advisor
I recently reinstalled Windows 7 on my laptop and lost 1 activation despite no hardware change. The EA refused to work after re-installation and when I updated to 8.3 I lost one more activation. What should I do
Just trying to limit CPU consumption and i assume that the number of bars on chart is relevant (even more relevant that in case of mt4). Best, M
Hellow Friends , i am looking for moving average @shift ea with hedge i am research much and ,i am not found it thanks a lot
So I was curios if any of you have seen an indicator like the indicator 4. All that I know is that it those orange dots show the price action, the silver line is a moving average of those. The last part of the indicator are the orange and blue lines, which flips as they were an SSL. Do you know
Hello, I'm looking for a file that allows you to calculate the size of the lot after a loss thanks to TP and SL It's for a martingale strategy
Hello, i just dowload the EA 2 times and i loose 2 activations, i only activate one, not 2, i use same vps, can anybody tell me why this happens
Hello guys Is there a way to add a code in an EA so that it will only work on one pc by locking the EA to the physical MAC address of a computer
[Deleted]
  Position sizing  (2)
Hello! How do I make sure that my Lot checking function is run only once, before a new position opens? I really need some help
[Deleted]
Hi, Usually when I sub to a signal it shows up below account num in mt4. Then I can go to options->signals and change settings like participation rate, slippage max, etc. However today I subbed to a signal (through mt4 signals tab at bottom) and got journal message that sub was successful and got
MetaQuotes Software Corp. has released the new version of its MetaTrader 5 trading platform for Android-powered devices. As with MetaTrader 5 for iPhone, the Android version now includes the full set of technical indicators. Traders can use as many as 30 indicators in their...
  Tp not taken  (1)
i installed the app (fbs client) yesterday, i left an order running, it reached the TP and it didn't closed, now its negative profit why it didnt closed
Hello every body, I'd also like to join you. But I would like to know with a minimum of how much can I get started? Justin Kibungo
please help In my MT4, Anytime i place my stop loss and take profit, and click either buy or sell as the case may be i keep on getting "IVALID S/L OR T/P. pls what should i do? Also when i place a trade without stop loss and take profit and afterwards try to modify it i keep getting this response
Purchased thousands of £'s of indicators over the years, had one issue with current seller who is just now debarred from selling and cannot re download an indicator i already have paid for which i wish to put on a new pc. NO contact back from service desk after 3 requests since 3rd Jan 2020. Cannot
Hello guys, How do you disable web terminal so it never connects to the internet or mql5
How to disable tooltip from book on metatrader5
Hi, Recently I have a serious problem with the latest build. Since the latest windows updates, my system is crashing after a while during optimalisation of parameters during the backtesting. Doe more people have this problem, and how to solve it ? I've never seen these problems before and it's since
Since FileOpenHistory does not work in strategy tester, is there a similar function that could? I'm trying to use PeriodConverter script in strategy tester. "function is not allowed in test mode"