General - page 648

Hi all, How can I get the highest price reached by position (to calculate profit loss)
MQL4: How to read the contents of one buffer (my own indicator) and write all values to a text file? MQL5 has "GetBuffers" but I am programing in MQL4. Thanks for any help. Ralph
Hi. This post is not a rant nor a complaint; it is simply my observation. I think the MT4 and MT5 have surpassed the creators' expectation, as they never anticipated to get this number of customers from around the world. On the Metaquotes wiki page it shows that the company employs just over 50+
<Decompiled code Deleted>
Hello community Wanted to ask if anyone knows a good trading robot that has the following properties: - RSI Realtive Strength Index where you can enter the period and levels. - Start time and end time while the robot is active - Percent, or points above break even where he should close the position
Hi there For opening specific program on windows from browser we use custom browser protocol. mt5 use this for opening product from browser,with this link: mql5buy://example product/free Is there any custom browser protocol for opening symbol from browser in specific time frame? some thing like this...
  3 days of trading  (39   1 2 3 4)
When changing an input parameter in the source of an ea that is run thru meta-editor mql5 visual tester for history data, the old value still persists. As an example, run this ea using visual tester run in mql5: input bool
  Auto trade  (5)
I want to set up a trade that will automatically open at a specific time. Is there a way to do that
  VPS  (1)
Good day, How do know VPS is useful? I know it says it improves execution and when you are not online, trades can still be done
  UI suggestion  (4)
This is only my opinion. If you don't agree please just ignore it. The buy/sell info. on the line is hidden below the One-Click Trading when screen is scrolled up. Please consider either move the One Click Trading to the right top of the window or move the buy/sell info. to the right side of the
I have an EA which trades on multiple currency pair. Part of it is checking correlations and avoiding trades to limit exposure. For example if I have GBPJPY opened I don’t want my next position to contain either GBP or JPY. I’d want it to be USDCHF or AUDNZD. You get the point. Here is part of the
  VPS errors  (20   1 2)
Hello, what is the meaning of these VPS errors ?
Good evening friends, today 02/02/2020 I came across the following errors: OL 0 14 : 12 : 37.149 Robô ( 1 ) (WING20, M20) Error positioning sell limit 5031LI 0 14 : 20 : 00.037 Robô ( 1 ) (WING20, M20) Error positioning buylimit 4517 Detail, the EA was working normally
I have a Robot that works perfectly with the backtestin just a active. However, when I put the EA to run in real mode in several pairs it is causing conflicts in the order openings. The error 'Invalid Stops' appears. I am using the VALUTRADES ECN broker I researched and saw that ECN accounts cannot
Hello everyone, I have weird behavior on my MT4 and MT5, when i click "article" on Terminal window strangely opened browser. Or when i click on any pair in market watch it automatically open dialog for open position. Anyone know how to disable this behavior
Hi all, Lets say you want to add 50 points stop loss to your position (EURUSD) and you calculate it like this double MyStopLoss= Tick.bid+0.00050 how can I calculate same stoploss for USDJPY ? Somehow Multipliying it by 100 doesn't seem working. thank you. Answer Just for others seeking the answer
[Deleted]
Does it have a command to check if the account is hedge? Thanks
hi i have problem to connect MQL5.community. MT4, macOS MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed) someone had the same problem
please can you help me? i use vps server 5/24 for my ea. How can I protect the ea. Everything (mt4 platform and ea)is open and vulnerable on vps desktop. please give me an idea
Hi all, You know MT5 has option under Tools>Options>Trade>Volume forexample it is 0.1 as default. How can I get it and use it to open positions? Instead of using input. thank you
Hello and hope all are doing well. I have tried to use QQE as external indicator into my EA I have tried multiple way to load QQE with default value and also pass the correct values, in both cases during test it shows MULTIPLE instances of QQE on chart. Please advice here what I have done wrongly
  Withdraw?  (27   1 2 3)
I have 27.000 USD on my MT5 account but how can i make a withdraw - i need help to Withdraw
If I'm using the strategy tester to backtest a strategy that operates on the daily timeframe, is there much point in running the test using tick data rather than control points or 1m OHLC
Hello. I have rented VPS and initialised on one computer. Afterwards I have transferred account on other computer. It shows that VPS is running but data migration is not active anymore. Can you advice what may be a problem why I cant migrate data
Hi, I have been using a signal provider for 5 days, and was wondering if there is any way to move to another signal provider from the same author? There are two things that are matters here to me: 1- how I can safely move to the new signal provider while I have open positions with my current signal
Hi Everyone, Is there anyway to enlarge the MT4 chart X and Y scale font? Thanks
Hi, Is it possible for EA to access arrays of candles with different size than current Chart size? I want my EA to perform some calculations on 1-minute candles but other on 1-hour candles. Can it be done
Instead of having all the pairs inline, I suggest to have the possibility to put them also on more rows instead of arrows
Hi, I have a MacBook and could not use the DDE from MT4 to my Office 360 due to restrictions put by Apple on MAC Office version. I installed LibreOffice for MAC and opened MT4 DDE sample. However, the "Edit Links" window is showing "updating" but no data is being imported/connected . I attached a