General - page 591

My subscription is to install on my demo account. How can I change my live account? Thank you
Hello guys, I'd like to know if it makes a difference for manual, discretionary trading on MetaTrader 5 how many cores your computer processor has? I don't have a clue, but I'm interested in understanding how the technical aspect works here. Let's say you always have about four charts open in the
All of objects and indicators are synced for all pairs. How can I turn it off
  MT5 services  (3)
Hi, folks. I'm new here and have been reading a lot about EA development, but couldn't find much material about Services development . Can I develop a Service that perform trades? My idea is to read multiple symbols, make some calculation and perform trade with it. As far as I could figure out, EAs
Hi all, I hope the Service Desk reads here as well. Just my luck, on 5/30 I subscribe to the signal: [...] only to have him start trolling on the very next trading day. Opening 100% losing positions. Not even 50/50 or 80/20 losing, but 100% losing trades and closing them with the incurred loss. As
  vps  (1)
hello.i rented and payed for vps but i could not migrate the information from mt4 to mql5.could you please help me?tnx
Hi, I suppose my question is trivial, but I am strugglin with this. I want to draw straight lines on the chart when it hits specific hour and I want them to be longer than one bar. Lets say I have 1H Chart and when it is 12 o'clock I want lines drawn above 8:00, 9:00, 10:00 and 11:00 (I mean
Dear Experts, Would very much appreciate if you kindly guide me on the method of calculation to get single currency strength? Thanking you
Hi folks, I want to download EA from MT4 and MT5 but I didn't work. Keep showing this ----> 2020.06.08 23:12:35.42 MQL5 Market failed download product *****' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [500: Internal Server Error]) Already deleted market files from data folder but didn't work. Thank you for your
is there any alert system from metatrader to send a mobile or cell phone message when the market reach a certain price?
Hi, wondering if anyone can help, I use the Meta Tester Strategy Agent on two PCs, a Desktop and Notebook I sell my computing resources to the Cloud Network. I'm not getting any passes or work from the Cloud Network for MetaTester 5 Agents Manager Build 2085 Specs (Desktop + Notebook): OS: Windows...
As you can see in the picture. I've started a SELL position at 1.12954 in UERUSD chart. I set the TP to 1.12854(The red line below the green line). But as you can see the price got below the red line and the position didn't close. I don't know why this happened because the difference between Bid and
New MetaTrader 4 build 985: Built-in MQL5.community Chat MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, July 1, 2016. The update will feature the following changes: Support for MetaTrader 4 terminal versions below 940 to end on July 1, 2016 After July 1, 2016, MetaTrader 4 terminal...
Dear traders, I saw a long history topic called "trader's joking" several months ago. Did it delete by the author? Best wishes, Sky
  What is binary option trading?  (31   1 2 3 4)
How does binary option works in Forex trading ? Do you think it is the best idea to use binary option? Is it profitable
Hello to whoever is reading this. I need someone who is capable of creating an expert advisor for Me. Please if anyone can! Thank You. Email: [...]
I hired the vps but I can't activate it. has no start option
hi I want to buy an indicator from your site It is paid through my friend who has a PayPal account... And I want to use my username and password I will give the money to my friend and he wil pay You have no problem? is it possible ? best regards
Why does MT5 not return 60 for H1, 240 for H4 and 1440 for D1? Comment( "PERIOD_CURRENT " + PERIOD_CURRENT + "\n" + "PERIOD_M1 " + PERIOD_M1 + "\n" + "PERIOD_M5 " + PERIOD_M5 + "\n" + "PERIOD_M15 " + PERIOD_M15 + "\n" + "PERIOD_M30 " + PERIOD_M30 + "\n" + "PERIOD_H1 " + PERIOD_H1
My account says Financial Operations are limited for like 4 weeks now. I have been constantly messaging but no response. Is there anyone here who can help? My account is already a verified account for which I also shared my identification with the team but seems no one cares there
During my news scalping strategy I need my orders to be accepted very quickly however on the Mt5 platform it can take forever for an order to be accepted. I know it's not my system because during other times (i.e non major news event times) my orders are accepted almost immediately most times but
I want to restore my cancelled signal. But after clicking on the "restore" button and then followed by "OK" button, the page refreshed but the signal state remains as "cancelled". Anyone can assist? Thanks
Hello.. good day to you all i want to understand what type of computers are capable for optimizations i have searched but found no topic discussing about server computers for optimization Does any brand of server PC works with MT5 local optimization? Up to 512 processing cores in a 2U dense server -
(1) how do i create an order in freelance development of a trading robot in mql5 (2) i need settings (3) what are the categories? (4)what skills are required for the order development (5) what is a title (6)and in the box it is written that i should create a clear and eye-catching name for the robot
  myfxbook excel  (1)
i would like to connect myfxbook result to excel how do i do that? thanks
  Indicator review  (2)
I purchased [...] indicator recently and would like to give it a good review. How do I post a review about this indicator
Having finally got connection to my signal(EUR CHF 5M), I now get this message in the Journal - 'MQL4: failed to get list of user products(send request failed[12002])'. Will someone out there please tell me how this problem can be solved. Thank you in anticipation.
Currently developing a trend-following system to trade GBPUSD. I'm trying to mimic the Turtle System money management rules, which require the calculation of "Dollars Per Point" (i.e. dollar value of a pip). Has anyone tackled this in MQL? Here's a English example of the logic I'm trying to...
Dear experienced traders, I'm testing a grid system which open different size lot at a same time. Do you know draw down is for one position or for all positions opened at same time? (A) Only for one position's biggest draw down (B) For all positions opened at same I think the answer is B. Tell me if
Hi, I need to draw arrows inline, like a fixed offset for arrows instead of showing arrows/symbols like above/below candles. It's a bit messy to see them up and down and wanted to see them in the same line. thanks in advance