General - page 483

Is there a way to change the path to were the Terminal folder is located? I would like to put it on a different drive so that my EAs are secured. Thanks in advance
Hello somebody, morning from this side. Am finding it difficult to pay for any " EA in the market.. Keeps saying FINANCIAL OPERATIONS ARE LIMITED " and the help desk link say "404. The page does not exist " please how can I fix this
hello, I am trying to make an indicator and working on the onCalculate, may I know if it is possible to make a trade order in it? or I have to make the trade order in EA instead? thanks have a good day
Hi I'm trying to do the following: I have two MQL5 accounts, one trading account with IC Markets. On MQL5 account #1, I'm subscribing to one signal provider . On MQL5 account #, I'm trying to subsribe to another signal provider (a different one), but when I try to subscribe, I get this error
Hello, i bought a VPS, but How to manage it (Ubuntu) on MAC
hi, I'm trying to install a Signal but when I press "copy" to subscribe to it, it asks to open up the platform but then nothing happens after I click "yes". Do you have any idea? Thnaks a lot I'm already logged in in MQL5 in the platform
  Deposit Problem  (5)
I am facing problem everytime when I deposit funds with my Debit Card. The error is showing 'Desclined' How can i solve this and there is no other way to deposit funds..? Why don't accept Skrill
Hi programmers! I'm a newbie to MQL 5 language and I need help with using the " ENUM_TIMEFRAMES Period ();" function. My objective : I need to write a simple script to determine the current chart timeframe using the ENUM_TIMEFRAMES Period (); function. When I execute the script, I need an alert
I Have Purchased EA from Market but when I want to Install it, It required me to Repurchase it again Anyone can help me
HI happy new year , i had subscript one signal since October, and it always copy part of the trades only, for example yesteday, 3 trades opened position and 2 trades were closed and 1 trade remain open, do you have any idea why it is ? i subscript several signal and seems to be problem only with one
Hi, I have updated my Windows 10 Surface on 31st Dec 2020 and since then, I am unable to load purchased and rented indicators on charts. My questions are 1) How to reset all the purchased & Rented indicator's user copy count to ZERO ? I have plan to change my main desktop and VPS server. 2) How to
I need the ability to manually move a opject (Trendline) within the working MQL5 strategy tester , I have coded to indicator with the code; ObjectSetInteger(0,"Trendline", OBJPROP_SELECTABLE, true); ObjectSetInteger(0,"Trendline", OBJPROP_SELECTED, true); but can not select or move it within the
I am trying to move from the demo account to my live account and it will not seem to take any changes I input. In MT5, the server will show up in the VPS tab of the app but when I click 'Register a Virtual Server' in my live account the tab comes up blank (see screenshot). Thank you for any help you
Hi, I subscribed to a signal and i want to copy the signal to all my 4 trading account (from different brokers)?. One of my friend said it possible by using mt4 multi-terminal. Is any solution to copy 1 signal to multiple account? (Same or different broker)
Hi, I hope you're all well. I am trying to setup a MQL5 account today so I could purchase an EA however I was not receiving a confirmation email from any email that I signed up to. I then tried to create an account using a VPN and this worked hence why I am able to ask the question on the forum
i would like to display the comments with specified colours and like to display Please give me best idea to start coding for this colurful comment display. + "------------------------------------------------\n" + "ACCOUNT INFORMATION:\n" + "\n" + "Account Name: " + AccountName()+
Was trying to write a signal trigger alert that only appear once but not sure what it keeps pop out "array out of range" in my code. Anyone can help on this? #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; datetime LastActiontime; void OnTick() { double Ask =
What mean that. It is possible to be same trade Trading style has changed. Trading history before the start of monitoring is not included in statistics
  Forecast from I  (1025   1 2 3 4 5 ... 102 103)
three currency pairs - which are begging to be bought
login with Google, can't change profile password
How can I delete pending orders when any of the buy or sell order is closed. I would like to code to delete pending orders after closing market orders? Is there any suggestion
The idea has been plaguing me for a long time. How to create at 0 bar the most actual solution. I.e. to exclude maximum twitching when crossing the boundaries of anything level, trend, МАшашка . Everyone knows that anything can happen on the 0 bar. But!!! But there is one thing - "high probability"
Hi as requested i have attached my two selfies. please consider. i want to update my phone number with mql5. earlier number iam not using it. Thanks Anoop
Is there a way to fix this? I am trying to update my profile to receive push notifications from my phone. When I enter my current Metaquotes ID, it won't let me. How do I fix this issue? Metaquotes ID says it's being used by another user. Thanks
Hello, Does some one know how can I have an invoice for EAs I have bought and VPS subscriptions ? Regards, Tim
Hi, I want to copy trades from one broker account to another account, if I create a signal on MQL5, is it free / possible to subscribe it's own signal ? Regards
He do I need to pay something for provide signals
Hello I'm trying to write indicator that show me Kijunsen line from various timeframes but something is wrong, can anyone help? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| H1 KJ.mq5 | //|
I've been trying to use the cloud network for backtest and it takes forever to do a one year test with only 3 variables that goes from 1 to 30 with 2 steps in a non 24/7 market. Sometimes it goes pretty fast and it charges me only 0.05cents and sometimes it takes several minutes to just start the