General - page 488

how to report to admin? i did not received signal after subscribed
Friends, MetaQuotes has plans to create a certification track for MQL5 developers later or it is only and restricted for brokers? Maybe it is a good carrer improvement for company and freelance developers
I have a problem with copying A problem with the number of copies of positions not more than one position is opened even though the signal provider opens more than one deal Also there is a delay in exit of deals, but entry is excellent
Hi Yesterday, a trader's signal was copied this signal : <Deleted> But I have not entered any deals Although all settings are correct <Image deleted>
I would like to develope my existing trading system which work nice with prorealtime into mql5 Can anybody help? It the a way to convert the it'd Datei? Thanks in advance
Hi Everyone and a very great day, Just want to know is there an alternative MetaEditor that is web based so that I can access and edit with internet browser? Else if there any alternative terminal that I can code in an android tablet , that will be awesome. Because I only have an android tablet
Hi Guys, I'm new to mql5. I want to trade according to an indicator. Can someone help me? I think it is not difficult and long. Transactions will be as follows; ********************************************************************************** n1 = input (10) n2 = input (21) ap = hlc3 >>>>
I have a traning account with Just2Trade-MT5 I got 1000 USD of the virtual cash. I bought Arlo ARLO - Volume 20 Price 8.34 Profit 1.2 Balance: 999.98 Equity 1001.18 Margin 83.40 Free Margin 917.78 Margin Level 1200.46 Why am I getting "Only position closing is allowed" when I want to buy Volume: 100
  OnDeinit  (2)
Hello, is there a way, to see in OnDeinit, which was the last codeline? or where i come from? thanks
Hello everyone. I'm new to using Signals on mt4, but i have noticed a lot of traders recommend to using the same leverage as they use on their account for copy trading signals. so my account leverage is 1:500 and some signals have a leverage of 1:100, 1:1000 and some same as mine. should I avoid the
I have update MT5 to newest version in this week, I see that it has a bugs: The chart color always change to "Green and black" if the steps as following: 1. Go to the chart screen and change color to Custom 2. Go to the Trade screen and the close the MT5 app 3. Open the MT5 app and go to the chart
  Margin Rate  (2)
Hello, i have a question to the Margin Rate. In the documentation is written, to use the Margin Rate for calculation of CF, Futures and so on even in the Symbol the margin Rate is filled out as it staand in the documantation, if the Maintainance Margin is 0, its equal to the Initial Margin, ok, this
Hi there, while I'm developing and I change the code in mq5 I can not see my changes on the chart. The indicator that I'm changing has applied on the chart. Why? What I'm wrong? In particular I'm changing the width but the changs not applied on the chart. To apply and see the modify I must remove
How to develop an API to cancel deal on my own Real MT5
Good evening I have a problem going douring the demo with the same EA assigned to different charts (in particular stocks) on MT5. In particular both arrays I use in the EA (_mfi[] to collect the value of MFI and mated[] to collect Symbol's prices) are filled with values ​​of other symbols (so MFI
I subscribed to  a signal on MQL5. Trader places trades with a lot size of 0.25 ($25,000) on a $50,000 account. My account is an XM micro account (lot size = $1000) with a balance of $100. Trades should therefore copy with a trade size of 0.05 ($50). However, they copy with a trade size of only 0...
As each month, I subscribed to a new signal and register a virtual server (10$/month) but since the 2nd of December the signal is not synchronized... The signal appears in green, I checked everything, I selected ''Synchronize signal only'' but I have the same message: ''Virtual Hosting: nothing to...
hello I checked the values of time[] array of OnCalculate() function of a indicator in two different timeframe , H4 and D1 . I've put this code in OnCalculate() function in both timeframe H4 and D1 : int difference=( int )time[ 2 ]-( int )time[ 1 ]; it is verey strange for me t hat the difference
For example, I need to know the value of Parabolic SAR (PSAR) when it is below price so that later, when PSAR is above price and x number of bars are formed, I can compare the current price to the PSAR value stored. In the image below I used a red arrow to show the last PSAR value before it switches
I've got a custom trade setup box built that I want the user to be able to customize with the sliders. The sliders are a canvas obj _topCircle = new CCanvas(); if ( !_topCircle.CreateBitmap(_capi.GetChartID(), 0 , "_btn_box_resizer_1" , _capi.T(middleCandle), _upper.TopPrice(), _canvasSize
  Refund  (1)
I has an expert ad visor which i purchased, can i get refund from that. I not use any activation of it
I want to lower the TP of my first opened position by 10 pips, how would you do this? #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; void lowerTargetProfitOfOldestPosition() { if ( PositionsTotal () == 0 ) { return ; } int ticket = PositionGetTicket ( 0 ); double priceTP =
Hello, I am using the backtesting built into mt4 and i want to know how i can get rid of the arrows that are drawn when a trade is placed and closed, as well as the dotted line drawn in between the open and close point. I can change the color of the arrows but i cant seem to make the color None
helo.. I want to indicator automatically draw the lines of the previous candle OHLC levels
I just want to make sure of one thing, If I login with more than one trading account on the same MetaTrader program, are all accounts will copy trades without a problem and I want to make sure that it is not necessary for me to login to each account in MetaTrader to copying trades, I mean, can I
Hello, I tried to make this simple script test below, but I getting this error: CPriceSeries::GetData: invalid buffer. Please anybody can help me to understand? Here you can find Candlepattern class: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/291 #include &lt;Indicators\CandlePatterns.mqh&gt; void...
int SendScreenShot( const long _chat_id, const string _symbol, const ENUM_TIMEFRAMES _period, int x_axis, int y_axis, bool current_chart
The first time I entered the website. I wanted a copy signal, so I can be free, unfortunately, currently I am doing way better than all the signals that I subscribed for. So I wanted to give it more time since I am doing great, Now I want to register my signal, I could not since I previously
When the F1 key is pressed in the lesson I am listening to, a new MQL5 Reference window opens and is in Turkish. It does not open in the new tab me too, it opens below. Also, I use Turkish but the reference language is English. How do I fix this problem ? Please you are look 36. seconds. but my MQL5
Hi, Can i put my signals in private for free and then can i able to copy my own signal in different MT4 by logging MQL5 Account? Is it possible to copy own signal without paying anything