General - page 458

Hi, Which broker can USA residents use for forex - stocks - derivatives on MT5. Not able to get a straightforward answer Please help TR
  EA's and Scripts  (2)
Can an EA call for a script to run which, when completed, will restart the EA? I'm thinking that when my EA hits a certain target the script will close all open positions and start the EA again with new market orders
Hi everyone. This is a suggestion and a request. New in this age all the financial service add Cryptocurrency's on theirs payment method. we suggest the MQL website to add this features on payment. Deposit with bitcoin, withdraw or buy products with this coin. It will be very useful and vey kindly
hi all ,i have on job open.qho can take?thanks all
My broker has said that without a deposit they will not return the funds I have invested back to my bank account. Ostensibly if I send them the deposit, it is returned along with the funds I am looking to repatriate to my bank–– I'm worried that if I give them a deposit I may never see it (or my
Looking to hire someone to setup MT4 to MQLS VPS
hi everybody i wanna get the color of indicator while writing ea for ex : the MACD histograms color are not relate to the amount of that same bar so when the value is higher than zero , the histogram is red :| how can i extract the color ? GetObjectColor is not working here thats nice of u if give
Maybe someone can help? I MT5-user wants to use the VPS but what ever he tries the migration is deactivated (grey) and the option is not available: https://www.mql5.com/de/forum/362854/ : He even checked and replaced his password
Hi Guys, When i used leading and lagging indicators for backtesting always lossing trades. when i do reverse it is same. Tested: RSI MA PSAR AO MACD W R% ADX CCI Stochastic Kindly please suggest best trade methods that your applying, I appreciate your help Thanks Rambooo
Some programmers have written 1000 EAs, tested them, and they haven't met a single gracious EA yet. They did not go into trading, and continue working as freelancers. Does it mean that there is not even 1 good highly profitable EA for every 1000 EAs
Hi Guys so My program i had published since last year December 2020 has just disappeared without any reason whatsoever. What could be the cause and how can I recover my program
  EA and VPS  (2)
Hey How can I know that my EA is active on my VPS? I'm using MT4 and already migrated the EA to the VPS but I don't know if it is running or not If I wasn't using the VPS I would just click the "auto trading" button on the toolbar and the EA would start, right now auto trading is not enabled in the
Dear All Please can any one tell me why not increase my page rating while I add friends writing on forums and further more before a month it was increasing but suddenly stop I don't know why Please any one can help me to solve this issue Thx
  MQL 5 seller  (6)
How do i c9ntact mql 5 to upload my documents as a seller of indicators etc
大家好!Why can't I receive the verification code from mql5 after changing my iPhone? How can I bind my metaquotes ID to solve these problems
  HCC file format  (4)
I am looking for HCC file struct definitions similar to MT4's HST files. Can you please point me from where I can get this from? Thanks
any One Add Expiry Code for free in My EA
Good day family, please can someone guide me on how to create a simple Daily and 4H Last Candlestick close Dashboard in mt5? I will be much grateful. Thank you in advance. ATTACHED IS AN EXAMPLE
Is there any simpler way to get the candle id where a period has started? i know that there is a way around it by using the Bars() function and calculating the candles from current time to the time 00:01 for one day period and then for weekly using the day of the week filter, but trying to avoid it
Good day guys please i need your help, please where can i get an indicator alart indicator, an indicator that i can set to pop alart on a particular area, on my mt5, incase in im not close to my computer when it reach the level it will alart me thanks
Hi, the Standard Deviation value in MT5 is 6 digits after the dot. Is there a way to change it to 5 like the ATR
Please anybody knows how to fix this problem in last step of uploading your product to read MQL5? I am stuck on this step few days and i really need help where i can find right version to use for renamed my file. Thanks
  Suffix  (3)
I am trying to follow a signal provider but I cant because he is trading GBPUSDf and my broker has GBPUSD@. Anything I can do to fix it? Thanks
Hi guys Why DoubleToString(40/26,3) give me the string 1.000 ? Normally it's 1.538 If I do : double test = 40/26; DoubleToString(test,3) it give me also 1.000 and not 1.538
What does this portion of the backtest result means, im referring to the horizontal green box shaded with a mix of red
I am trying to get the price of fibonacci level , but cant seems to get it right , whats the actual formula to calculate the fib level ? i tried this : Range=High-low (100%) eg. 23.6% retracement Retracement = Range*23.6/100 if drawing from low to high, high - Retracement if drawing from high to
hi since few days i have news events in my MT5 charts see attachment but i dont want this how can i remove ? kind regards Ronald
I can't place an order because the icon 'place order' is light grey. What do I have to do to fix this
I Want to give up signal provider , and want to use my nick name instead of my real name. how to
I can not find any "contact" link.