General - page 188

signals  (5)
Hello. I had a signal "falco" that disappeared last night. what happened? thx Piotr
Hi, i have a little problem with the EMPTY_VALUE about this code. //Function bool my_function( int value1= EMPTY_VALUE ) { Print ( "EMPTY_VALUE is:" + EMPTY_VALUE ); if (value1!= EMPTY_VALUE ){ Print ( "ok ->"+value1 ); } return true ; } //Call the function my_function(
  warnings  (1)
Hello everyone! 1. How long history is necessary for removing this warning: "This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be of random nature" ? 2. How many trades are necessary for removing this warning: "The number of deals on the account is too small to evaluate trading quality "
Hi I have downloaded and can open the MT5 on my mac but cannot connect to get price feeds, I have tried multiple brokers that i have demo accounts with but no luck. I can log in using those credentials on the web trader version and it works fine but not the desktop version. The bottom right. just
I cannot open any pages from this site using Google Chrome. Have cleared the cache and browsing history and tried again but still nothing. Worked yesterday but nothing today. Am using Mozilla for this post. Can anyone help with this issue
  VPS  (5)
Hello, I am trying to find out why the VPS does not run without connection. Isn't it suppose to run 24hrs a day even if you turn off your Wi-Fi or close your computer
Hi, just a quick question, hope someone can help me. Can we move subscribed Signals or bought EA between accounts? from live trading account to another, or to demo account? Or do we have to subscribe to Signal for every account differently, even demo account?? the same with bought EA, can we switch
i had a short position eurchf , while price never goes to my stop, my positions has stopped unjustly. how can it is possible ? and what can i do
Hi As the title says my dedicated server seems to have some kind of fault right now, it seems to restart on a frequent basis but that causes problems. All of my MT5 terminals forget the login information, and mql5 login information. This is a massive pain as I am currently running reasonable sized
Hello To the group I just started studying MQL5 and I found myself having to solve a simple question for those who are more advanced. I have a period during the day definable by inputs. I check if I'm on period or if period has passed but I'm still on the day. I add the data of the candles in an
is there anything like a development version of mt4/5? a clean one without a real broker that can be used as the basis for development without having to worry about things like expiring accounts? or order modification limits per day
  name  (1)
Hello I want to delete my real name from my MQL Account and keep just RENTAP (My name as signal provider). How can I do it
[Deleted]
Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to change the default template, when opening a new project. for example it opens like this on default: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| | //|
add plugin autochartist from platform MT4/5? because plugin autochartist is installed in computer but don't appear in menu experts MT4/5
<Deleted>
[Deleted]
  Web Terminal  (3)
Hi. I have a site and I want to attach a variant of MT5 web terminal, through which the persons whom we allow can access to see the results of trading, without being able to place buy/sell orders. There is this widget on MQL5 here https://www.mql5.com/en/trading/widget on which people can trade but
  Who likes?  (8)
Hello everyone. Is there any option to see the name of the guy who liked your post
Hey there, i am trying to get python to connect to mt5 when i initialize it, it wont login to my account (i have checked the login and password for the demo account a few times) if i use this code to initialize, i get this error code # establish MetaTrader 5 connection to a specified trading account
On Anaconda3 shell I have installed Metatrader 5 package using pipenv. My Python script does an import Metatrader 5; and immediately the program crashes (as seen from pdb step line by line). Windows Event log has the below, apparently pointing to some math libaries: - < Event xmlns=
  VPS  (1)
I want to rent VPS for my own strategy. I do not want to use the strategy that is available here. Is it posibile? And if yes pls explain how to do it. thank you
Hi Guys, My VPS has changed to hongkong for some reason and the ping is really high, i cant change the host from the gear settings in VPS page, any suggestions
Guys, i just purchased an indicator in the market, when trying to install in mt4 it says " installation is failed" tried to download Demo of some other indicators..."installation is failed" tried downloading something in mt5 terminal...."installation is failed" Unable to install anything from my
Hello all, I am not a tech savvy but I happen to have a raspberry pi. I read that mt4 can be installed (bit difficult but can be done) But can also log on to use the purchased indy and ea? I only manual trade, no robot trade. The ea is for lot calculation and execute quickly. Thank you very much for
[Deleted]
Hi how can i change the Lot Volume of the signals. At the mt4 i have a Standard Lotsize of 0,3, but the signal will be trade with 0,01 Lot like the Provider (Double MA) and i will trade with a other Lotsize.
Hello i lost all my paid indicator because windows 10 on my computer update my question : 1. how to get back all my lost indicator when i dont have anymore activation ? 2. should i turn off my windows 10 update forever ? Thanks
hello From my understanding that if i have a demo account i can still subscribe to real signal or even demo signal but on my MT4 when i log with demo account the Singal tab disappears and only appear if i log with my real account is that normal? so i cannot subscribe to any signal on demo account
This is possible ? To have a template on the return type on the function pointer ? struct database{ double doubles[]; int integers[]; double get_double_value( int i){ return (doubles[i]); } int get_integer_value( int i){ return (integers[i]); } }; int global_integer( int i){ return (i); }
Hi, For MQL5 VPS- I just purchased a new EA , and would like to add/migrate this to an account with a couple of other EA's already on it, and their live trades currently running. I know that i can do a new migrate to add the new EA and settings. My question is, do i have to close the existing and
Hello, Does Meta 5 allow for adding the MES or ES futures contract in the Market Watch? When I click the + click to add and enter the contract it doesn't self-populate or let me manually add. Thx
Hello traders, I wanna know if anyone is familiar with my problem and can help me to solve it. In a few words, my computer crushed and i had to reinstall windows, but the main problem is that I lost the code of my EA. The only good news for me were that I managed to create a Draft of my product in