General - page 187

I found that video really interesting Isn't it ironic that the profession that brought "it" to existence could be the one decimated by it (yeah but not the only one)? 🤓
  Unknown Purchase  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello Friends I'm a freelancer. I just descovered that a purchase of an indicator worth $750 was made on my account. I didn't make the purchase. Please I need help. I've worked this money for over 6 months. Please help
  Market  (3)
Hello! Quick question regarding publishing a product on the market. I did not quite understand with regards to activations. Do I have to include that part in my code? How is this controlled to avoid piracy? Thanks
At the high of the right shoulder I entered a short trade because I saw a potential head and shoulders pattern forming. I had to get out with a little profit when it reversed. Was this a valid pattern
Hi everyone! I have a noob question, all my forex pairs / symbol comes with a postfix. My EURUSD# has a # behind. So would this be an issue for my subscriber to copy if their pair is just EURUSD without # behind? Hopefully can get some clarifications here. Thanks! :) Nic
Hi Guys, new MQL4 coder here 🙋‍♂️ I want to add security to my EA to prevent it from being used outside a certain time period As I was coding this solution i stumbled up the ENUM_LICENSE_TYPE predefined variables in MQL4: https://docs.mql4.com/constants/environment_state/mql4_programm_info I've
Not just for the chart, i mean the whole program UI. It hurts my eyes with the amount of white in the background. tried: window high contrast, NegativeScreen. Any solutions? solely on changing UI color and not all my screens? Please Help, Thanks
[Deleted]
  Signal  (5)
Can I know that if my trading acc pairing has .ecn behind(Eg. EURUSD) but the signal provider do not have the .ecn at behind. Will the signal be copied by my acc
I fail to receive any push notifications and alerts on my mobile MetaTrader 5 app. What are the possible solutions for this
Hi, I've recently switched from MT4 to MT5 and was wanting to use the Excel RTD Expert Advisor in MT5 like I did in MT4, however, when i go to install I dont see the copy of the MetaTrader 5. Does anyone know if it is possible to use the Excel RTD Expert Advisor in MT5? On PepperCorns is shows it
How do I get MQL5 downloads to load in my MT4 live account, and not in the MT4 Demo account
Hi, I want to draw a line on the chart. It works but, i want to draw without the boxes - what i have to do for it? DrawTrendLine(chartid, "line_" + TimeCurrent (),windowid, time_start, my_val1+ 50 , time_end, my_val2+ 50
I usually only use optimisations for debugging and testing my code, so they usually only run a short amount of time. However, yesterday, I needed to run a longer optimisation that ended up taking 10 hours, and now at the end I received a push notification informing me that the optimisation had
When i Start the terminal for trading, My last used profile is automatically loaded up as usual , problem is the terminal would also have opened duplicates of some of the charts i have in the profile. These duplicate charts are hard to sport cause my terminal is usually maxed out at 100 charts. And
How To Get Subcribers On My Signal? Any Recommendations
Hi, I use the loop for all open charts a lot of times on my code. So I'm repeating the code a lot. Is there any way to create a generic function to iterate the charts, and do something variable? Something like this void sample() { iterateCharts ( do something complex ); } void
hello i am facing probleme with cpoie trading signal lot because of money managment rules hello whene i copie trader signal is there mql5 fonction that can return signal provider ticket lot
Hi, Under some conditions, I want to disable a CheckBox. So I use the following code: CCheckBox checkbox; checkbox.Disable() ; I have tried also this: checkbox.Deactivate(); but the checkbox still be Active and the user can check/uncheck it. Is it a bug of MT4 or my code is wrong? thanks
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04.18 23:04:27 'xxxxxxxx': Signal - different specification of symbol EURUSD, signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 What does it mean exactely ? Is there a way to change this minimal value for 0.20 for...
  chart deleting  (1)
I uploaded mistake chart , how I can delete it
Hi All, sorry if this is a silly question, but I haven't been able to come up with a solution: if I try to put a '\t' character into a string, it ends up displayed as a space (32) rather than a tabulation (9). What am I doing wrong ? Thanks !
Hi, is there any way to get a variable name as string? For example: bool isHigh = false; I need to get the variable name "isHigh" as string value
Why do I get the following when I want to hire a freelancer when I have $42 in my account? The possibilities of your account are limited You cannot add any posts and edit your personal information
[Deleted]
  partial close EA  (1)
I installed the demo version. then I bought it and installed it but I can't activate it. thank you
Hi, I know we can test one pair at a time in strategy tester but when you planned to use multiple currency pair in real automatic trading then it difficult to analysis drawdown, risk. Is it possible to run strategy tester for more than one currency pair at a same time to find some what accurate
I am looking for a sample MS Visual Studio 2022 C++ solution for a DLL that works with both MT5 and MT4, sending and receiving various types of datasets, e.g. string, structs, ints, bools, unions etc. Thanks
I am getting an error on a Shared Project . How can the above errored fixed? Since I am getting the error on the MQL5 IDE, I have tried checking out the project using Tortoise SVN, updating it and committing it back but this did not solve the error
Hello i cant login in my email account can i recover mql account with phone number? I got bought EA on it
Hi , I usually use MT5, so not so familiar with mt4 The toolbox on mt4 is hidden ie cant see trade and market tabs etc How do i restore these please. Thanks
Hi all, Can I get text data like account and server from login window fields over MQL or winuser functions? Thanks