General - page 1647

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an Interview with Alexey (FXPro) has been published. Alexey contesting in the Championship under the nickname FXPro first heard about Forex 6 years ago. For these years he has developed about 200 Expert Advisors. Now 6EAs are operating on...
A good idea would be to have the ability to save your color scheme on Chart Properties to a custom scheme with your assigned name.
Is it possible to call the publisher function in mql. AFAIK the Publisher stop by itself....with no known reason. The only solution is to restart MT4. As the line is still up and running...I figured that maybe call it  by code will work. Maybe SLAWA can confirmed ..that there is a problem with...
I need some one familar with Metatrader 4 and knows a about Forex Trading . I need an alert to be done that will alert me on all time frames if any divergence forms on M1, M5, M30, H1, H4 and D1 The EA or Indicator must alert with a Popup, email and sound of my choice to disable or enable. I have
  What about Christmas?  (12   1 2)
Hello everyone, I´m a new member in here I´m going to start to practice the basic things in the MT4 demo, so what tips can you recommend me to make less complicated my learning process about the real market movement. Should I start trading just by heart or what indicators should I use as a beginner?...
Is it possible to have MetaTrader4 to automatically Save Reports / Save Detailed Reports at specific intervals, for instance once an order has been executed? And/or is possible to do that in MQL?
Crash is coming - this week, next month, next year ... I don't know. I'd like to get traders thoughts on the best way to play it. My guess would be to purchase deep out-of-the-money puts on the CBOT. Another option would be deep out-of-the-money interest rate calls on the CBOE. Yet another option...
[Deleted]
BUY = IF 3 EMA(LOW) CLOSE ABOVE 20 SMA BUY CLOSE = IF 3EMA(HIGH) CLOSE BELOW 20 SMA SELL = IF 3EMA(HIGH) CLOSE BELOW 20 SMA SELL CLOSE = IF 3 EMA(LOW) CLOSE ABOVE 20 SMA MONEY MANGEMANET = 10% TIME = LONDON 9.00 TO 16.00 THNX, Publisher - FREE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS & TRADING SOLUTION.
17.12.2008 +60pips 18.12.2008 so far .. +48pips
Hello, I have a little problem with MT4. When I test my EA on a 4h TF on MT4 from 01.2007 to 12.2007 the historyjust goes back to may2006. with the Print command I see that the Barsalso just go back to May 2006. I test offline and my offline historydatabase goes back to 2004. My EAneeds this...
I'm looking for the best way to do the following in MQL: I have a file with a list of comments. And open orders that contain comments. I'd like to programmatically return the orders with comments not contained in the file. example: where OrderComments() != Comment#1fromFile,Comment#2fromFile,...
Can we change the default amounts on the Order Window for the volume. I would like it to list 0.3 0.5 0.7 and 1.00 lots for now and it does not show that. It shows: 0.01 0.02 0.03 0.04 0.05 Then it just jumps from Micros to Huge Standard lot amounts 1.00 2.00 3.00 4.00 etc.. etc.. I...
Hi All, we want to develop a application that gets data from TWS API and send to Universal DDE Software. we know how to use the TWS API ( Version 4.0 ), but inorder to pass it to the universal DDE, dat shld be in which format. i.e., we wanted to know the format the Universal DDE expects Data to be...
  Market shocks  (7)
Hello all, What is the most appropriate indicator for measuring the impact (shocks) of the market?
I know mt4 has tick data. I want to be able to post each tick as it's own bar. Y axis is price, X axis is # of ticks. Trade station has this feature, and I was wondering if MT4 has it, or if someone was working on it. Also, I want to edit the tick volume. On a 1 minute chart i want tick...
Seriously, no matter what happens (Ch 7, Ch 11, Prepack or not, even bridge loans) there will be massive dilution. You can see that in the premiums being offered on the puts, why is everyone and their mother not on that side of the trade? No matter what happens, common is going to take a HUGE hit,...
  Christmas 2008  (8)
Christmas 2001 and 2002 was real bad. It was hard to keep positive with a recession, the stock market plunging and 9/11 still fresh in everyone's heads. However, there were still jobs to be had during those days. Not all industries were shrinking. It wasnt all bad news. This time is different. Every
Hilfe zur MetaTrader Plattform auf Deutsch findet man unter http://www.meta-trader.de Ein kostenloses Benutzerhandbuch für die MetaTrader Plattform kann man sich hier als PDF runter laden http://www.meta-trader.de/MetaTrader-Benutzerhandbuch.doc.pdf
Hi, I think that there is no easy solution, but before starting a complicated one I'll ask some experts. Is there an easy way to not change color of two rectangle objects when they are overlapping? I mean I would like to have one above the other and the overlapping area shoul be in the color of the...
Hi, Is it possible on MT4 to have one account number shared on both a PC and lap top, and if so does information on open positions and pending orders copy between the two computers if both are logged in? How do you change the account number on a demo MT4 to achieve the same number on both...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article The Current Championship Charted in a Zero Returns Diagram has been published. This time, we are going to see how the distribution of Participants in Championship 2008 changed in the zero returns diagram. We first knew about this...
12/15/08 "You'll never be a good investor if you don't change you mind when the facts change," Jim Cramer told viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Monday. He lashed out at critics who accused him of flip-flopping on the issue of whether the economy was headed towards another Great Depression. Cramer...
By Matthew Benjamin and Liz Capo McCormick Dec. 15 (Bloomberg) -- Bill Clinton was forced to abandon spending initiatives to boost the economy at the start of his presidency when advisers warned him that the borrowing needed to fund the programs would push interest rates higher. President- elect...
I need help adjusting this EA. Currently it enters using market order. Would like to adjust buy entry as stop of last (n) bar high and adjust closing order as last (n) bar low after trigger. Also would like to adjust sell entry as stop of last (n) bar low and adjust closing order as last (n) bar...
Hello All, I have been searching around for an EA with no luck and have been unable to create one that does exactly what I want it to do. What I am looking for is an EA that will place a buy or sell order based on the opening and closing of the last two bars in the current chart. Specifically, if...
[Deleted]
Enjoy guys......updates are welcome!
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article Reporting the Eleventh Week (8-14 December) has been published. The 11th week of the Championship is over. The week brought us a new record: The EA of Participant Liliput reached the Equity value of $180 000. This allowed him to...
[Deleted]
In This Issue.. * FOMC to cut further... * Bernanke turns his back on inflation... * Kiwi and Australia rally... * Gold continues to shine... And Now... Today's Analysis! Waiting on the FOMC meeting... Good day...and...