General - page 810

Hello, I am unable to backtest my EA due to a  History Data Error in Terminal.     Can anyone assist to correct this error?? (see attachment)  Thank you, Tamone
Currently, I have been using this code... //------------------------------------------------------------------- int TotalOrdersCount() {   int result=0;   for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++)   {      OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);      if (OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber) result++;...
Hello ! I need an EA that closes positions of specific other EA based on its magic number + in specific hour.. Any one can help ?
Hello I was hoping someone can offer some insight into Risk control features. I am currently looking to implement risk control strategies similar to what a traditional prop firm would do in a retail environment but for myself. Features such as. Max Net PNL Loss for the day. If triggered would...
Hi, I have done the backtest using EA : Moving Average.ex4 for EURUSD from 11.21.2018 to 11.24.2018.  I have spent a lot of time to calculate the Absolute Drawdown and Max Drawdown by hand and it does not tally with MT4 output. Is there a possibility the MT4 output is not correct? Kindly help....
Guys, I need help, please! I'm with an EA for my strategy. But it turns out he's not making buy-and-sell market entries! I searched a lot for the internet but I can not find the error in the configuration. Follow EA OrderSend:...
Hi all, if i rename the magic number in inputs, will it work ? example: switched on same expert in 3 timeframes and named 3 different magic numbers for the same expert in different charts.. will it work ?
Have a look at this pls... Is this account worth copying signals? i mean is it feasible for me to deposit more money into this account and is it feasible for others to copy signals from this account?. if not , then what should be my goals as a trader? Additionally I have spent an year on demo acc
So I followed this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/385#files And, from what I understood, it said that the version is set in the MQ4 source code properties under: #property version So I set the version number to "1.01", but the MQL Market set it automatically to 1.1 when I submitted the...
Hi, I'm unable to renew VPS on my account. I went through the same process but the system seemed to hang. It kept on buffering since forever. Does anyone experience the same..?
Hi guys, I have a couple of arbitrations waiting in the freelance section, one of them is for at least 3 weeks, but no feedback from arbiter.Does anyone of you experience such issues? Best Regards
that's all there is to it. I just want to know what all i have to do to keep my vps going or if i have to keep mt5 open and running as well.
  Tracking Order trigger  (13   1 2)
Hi Guys, I have 4 Short and 4 Long conditions in a single EA that are working fine. Orders are opening , now here is my questions. Is there a way i can assign a unique identifier to every position that opens so i can track source logic of that order. so that i may tweak individual conditions more?...
Hi, I want partners to make a trading Robot. With my knowledge and yours, we can join in, pool in ideas and strategies to make an Expert Advisor. I have the programmer, I just lack knowledge. After the product is ready, every partner will get lifetime license of the EA, $10,000 funded by me and...
Could someone share some Pivot Point pointer with arrows? I need one for MT4 in short periods M1, M5 ...Thank you very much for helping.
I have started this request at least 6 months to 1 year ago, and was really surprised that MQL has now published the start date of a signal (the date when signal provider link up his signal on mql for subscription/monitoring as mql calls it). Enjoy! * included how it looks like, it DOES NOT
Hello there! I am new o the EA stuff, I just made a new EA and I am testing it with  a demo account. How can I be sure tha it is working? when is RED or GREEN? It is quiet confusing... I am attaching a picture of it. Thanks and best regards,  A.A:
Hi everyone i subscribed to the Signal <name removed> but when i enable "Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels", it opens many trades immediatly all together with no strategies and if i close them it open again the same trades like a infinite loop with no end. these trades are gonna burn my account...
Hi everyone, Am having issues registering as a seller because I can't seem to verify my mobile number, when I attempt to verify it, I get a prompt saying that the "code has been sent successfully" but the code never arrives. I've been trying for close to a week now, I've even tried different mobile...
i tried the put it on my website and it didnt work anyon can help me please? im using wordpress
Hi  ..when I started using files from https://www.mql5.com/en/code/19703 i noticed that CTextLabel is created as bitmapLabel and not just label  ..if I'd like to refresh multiple variables  2-3 times a second this will take big toll in CPU. Is there a way to change this object to be just Label not...
I am having problems with my stop loss and take profit stops not working on webtrader taht I use on my Mac OX 10.13.6. Do I need to add an indicator or function to correct this
I am trying send write buy stop and sell stop order using below code in Strategy Tester, but it is giving me below error failed instant sell stop limit 0.01 GBPUSD at 1.42418 sl: 1.42397 tp: 1.42440 [Invalid request] MqlTradeRequest mqlrequest; MqlTradeResult...
  Refund amount  (4)
Sir, I have posted a Request for refund amount ...but there is no response from your service desk.
Dear Friends, i have the following issue, my manual private signal was set automaticly to zero after a realy great november, did anyone has the same problem? Thanks a lot and a successfull week Christian
Hi How long does it take to confirm a "seller" registration? I'm waiting for that a week or more..
I rented and paid for a Robot: <Deleted>: last Friday. But Since It was activated, It has not executed even one order. Is There something wrong?
  Renting VPS  (3)
I want to Rent A VPS. However after Launching to connect my broker server, I don't get the next step to pay for the VPS. Kindly advice
There are more than 2000 indicators on the codebase site for MQL4. I am wondering if anyone knows how to search for ONLY trend indicators? Thank you guys and gals! Happy Trading! Kensan
Hello, How do i calculete the MA using the real volume? I tryied this : double MediaVolume = iMA(_Symbol, _Period, Periodos, 0, MODE_SMA, VOLUME_REAL); but doenst work =( I need this on a EA so i cant apply the MA on the chart volume indicator