General - page 1502

RAS ID:32767 Use my signal will grow fast, thanks. The signals are send directly from my live account. Trading pair eur/usd ,usd/jpy,gbp/usd,usd/chf only, positions are always with stop limits, usually 110-120 pips, max.150 pips. Moustly 1-3 open positions in the same time, maximum 5-6. The graph
Hello freinds, I'm tranfering an indicator from MQL4 to MQL5, and I have this line: shortname = "T1F Price v6 (" + bas + ")"; as - bas - is an integer. I got a massage: shortname = implicit conversion from 'number' to 'string' How do I overcome this? Thanks
Hi, At the article - https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/81 - the is a part: at MQL4 is int IndicatorCounted(), so at MQL5 it should be: int IndicatorCountedMQL4() { if(int IndicatorCountedMQL4() { if(prev_calculated>0) return(prev_calculated-1);...
Good morning I'm a small Portuguese FX investor, and I have some troubles in order to get my MT4 online at my work place. I have a proxy internet connection, and I know that MT4 has a way to connect by a proxy, but the problem is that I can figure it out the adress of my server and also the port...
  Best Broker To Start Trading With?  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hey everyone, In your opinion, what's the best broker to start trading Forex with??
Is the history file .HCC file not .HST file? What is its structure? Can I create my own .HCC file and open a chart of it in the terminal?
[Deleted]
Hello everyone! I'd like to present my strategy you can try via RAS. My strategy is working on real microaccount on Alpari. I started to work with initial deposit 244USD. Now (after 3 weeks) I have got about 380USD. The signal name is: KINGDOM OF WEALTH - ID: 32836 Now you can subscribe to this...
I need to know how this certain indicator works that I have. I'm not comfortable sharing it on this site. First one to message me. I'm confident in it's signals, but I want to know exactly how it is producing them. Please have some knowledge of coding.
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article "The 9th Week of the Championship: A Self-Struggle". There is little time before the end of the Automated Trading Championship 2010. And more and more violent events are taking place in the competition table....
Hello After much consideration and many hours of testing I came to find and join the best of the best in terms of automatic negotiation, and after verifying the excellent performance of this beautiful set. This lease will be available for questions. current results
  Opusfx  (1)
Opusfx is an automated trading system (EA, Expert Advisor) it trades EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPCHF, USDJPY, CHFJPY and AUDJPY currency pairs. This is NOT a normaly Martingale system. We have normaly alltimes sell and buy-orders open to hedging the orders. Please configuration your account to receive...
I have written a few DLL:s for MT4. One of them was a 2-way communication with Excel. One problem I had was that MT4 is good at talking to C++ but can not talk to Visual Basic. On the other hand talking to Excel from C++ is awkward to put it mildly. Using visual basic to talk to Excel is simple....
Hello freinds, I have an indicator in MQL4, with the following code line: PostMessageA(hwnd,WM_COMMAND,33324,0); The 2 colored builtin indicator are not known at MQL5. Can somebody explain how to imigrate these 2? Thanks.
Is it possible to have 3 ea on the same platform (mt4)? I use 3 ea for my trading, one for each graph, but when one ea open a position, the second upon conditions do not open the position, until the first ea have closed its position. The magicnumbers are different. Why? Thanks for the replies
Hi, I have this EA which I got from here: Index of /mt_yahoo/ex4 called HedgeMadnessBUY here is the decompiled code : /* Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler V4.0.224.1 [] Website: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://purebeam.biz E-mail : purebeam@gmail.com */ #property copyright "Copyright © 2008,...
Hello freinds, In the link for imigtration from MQL4 to MQL5, it says to use the following variable TFMigrate. My complier says: This is an undeclar variable. What is it....? Thanks.
Please post inquiry about this signal anda visit our website Forex Only 10 Pips
[Deleted]
  Hi everyone!  (5)
Hi guys. I am Mario from Bucharest, Romania, Eastern Europe. I have joined this forum to find more details about forex. I am interested in learning expert tips from experienced guys on the forums. Regards, Mario
Hello, on my old account is my EA running. When I print my Report, I can see the Bilanz chart until this EA is running. Is there any possibility to start me EA on a new PC and to get the Bilanz chart from that time, my EA started running on my old PC? I saw, that I can fetch the old orders from this...
Hi everyone I am having a holiday special of my Forex Oracle 32650 account of just $55.55 for the month of December Happy pipping! Forex Oracle Page: FOREX ORACLE | Rent a Signal Forex Oracle Thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180629 +1500 pips in 2 months 10/11/10 -12/10/10 with low drawdown!
Hi, I've been using MT4, but after understanding how diversification can improve results I turned to MT5, so I could test EAs on multiple pairs at the same time. But I don't know if it's still on beta, and if the strategy tester is reliable. I saw some topics complaining about the strategy tester...
I installed Mega droid into 4finfx do I need to do the same with this version? And Im sure by asking that question you understand how new I am to this...so thanks
I have been using WealthLab for back testing equity trading strategies . Recently, I have started to learn about FX trading. What is the most popular platform for back testing FX
Hello, Is it possible to modify the quantity of Lot sell or buy after a "TakeProfit"? For example if I bought 1 Lot of EURUSD at 1.3900. I would like that my takeprofit request (resquest.tp) sell 0.5 lot at 1.3950 and let the other 0.5 lot in the market. Is it possible and how can I do?? Thank...
I am writing this code in order to read the history of a symbol and save it in a dynamic array, but it returns (copied = -1), which means it cannot read anything. What is wrong with it? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
Hello guys, I did something like this, and MT compiler throws 'pa' -wrong dimension struct TChart { double d; double pa[100][6]; double ta[100][100]; };TChart cleft, cright;double x[6];//... get some values in x[6] array ArrayCopy(cleft.pa[10],x);//... I don't understand what I did...
Hi everybody this is my first time on the community. Hope not to bother anybody with silly questions. I noticed that doing many operations with Double or Floatvariables returns imprecise results. I created this simple code as example: double x; float y; int filehandle=FileOpen("File.txt"...
I don't know how many of you have indicators / scripts with lots of parameters ... But.. When there are more than 8 parameters (in MT4 there are 7), you have to scroll down a lot each time you add a new indicator. It's quite annoying to be honest. maybe this is a common feeling among users, I don't
Hi there the idea would be to represent on the way I like in an emptychart, free of any Symbols, arrays data storedin a BIN file, or any other calculation. Basically I need an indicator without the symbol chart onthe top and (even better) the option to choose the data type for the x and yaxis...