General - page 1511

My New Indicators (CodersGuru)  (29   1 2 3)
It's a long time I've not program for public (my friends). And I decided to return to my friends with some of MQL4 programs. You can find a list of my indicators here: CodersGuru Indicators List Yesterday I created a quick Pivot indicator: xpPivot Today I present you my Alerts enabled Pivot...
Two sub questions. 1) If no trading is going on after closure of market, what makes the prices change ? 2) Why can't upper or lower circuit help the prices not to change drastically, like it happened to BSE share of Zee News (532794) yesterday
Could someone explain what is the use of the mode in CList.Sort(mode) and CObject .Compare(node, mode)
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: "Service Maintenance During the Championship". Due to the service maintenance of servers of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 all the client terminals of the Participants of the Championship will be...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: "Registration Closed!". We've been accepting applications for participation in the competition for about four months. As of the moment, 284 Expert Advisors have been approved for participation in the ATC...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: "Common Errors of Novice Traders". We all make mistakes, and traders are not an exception. However, we can avoid most of errors using experience of others. Experienced developers of Expert Advisors shared...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article: "Failure of Servers". October 14 technical problems appeared on 5 of the Championship servers. On the 15th of October the work of the servers was completely restored, and all the Expert Advisors are back to the...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published the new article: "Preliminary Results of the Registration". Less than three days are left before the start of the Champoionship. In a little while we all will be in a vehement strife of trade robots for 80 000 USD. However,...
I NEED AN SCRIPT FOR SHOWING THE TRADES ON CHART, APPLY ON THE ATC CONTEST ACCOUNT. THANKYOU
Hello, we are using this system on our managed accounts and now releasing its signals too. It is a scalping strategy that runs in Asian session and is producing excellent results. Check it out at Rentasignal ID: 32430 AsianScalper and be impressed watching this system making you steady pips!
Does anyone know what is the command to copy from one structure to another structure?
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2010, we've published a new article: "Championship Report: Week 1 (Oct 4-9)". The first week of the Automated Trading Championship 2010 is over. The leader of the first week "notused" from Ukraine has increased the initial deposit by 2.5 times....
  New Trade  (2)
Why when I want to put an additional trade on I can only amend my current trade and not a new trade
Benoit Mandelbrot, the mathematician, the father of fractal mathematics, and advocate of more sophisticated modelling in quantitative finance, died on 14th October 2010 aged 85.
Being a contrarian in the short term, while following the market in the longer-perspective is the core of a trend-following strategy Article written by http://www.forextraders.com Study the secular characteristics of economic events The first step of our analysis must begin at the highest level in...
Hi there, I run into the same problem every time MT5 has a new built release. It updates automatically and restarts; then it prompts me to open a new demo account. I choose to login with the existing demo account but it does not. Here is the error message in journal: 2010.10.18 04:43:49 Network...
hello sir, I want to change the currency pair eur/jpy to gbp/usd and the time is 1hr to 5 minutes i want to put some orders personally how can i enter into the trading room already i installed mql5 in my system it is asking the login and password when i putted login number and password is...
Hello guys i will post some my ideas on this forum...I am Petar_Serbia from FF forum but i will help also on this forum.. Cheers
Hi! I have experienced strange problem in 64bit version of MT5 when the function is imported from the external library. I have created a sample function in C: double __stdcall test_double(double d) {     return (d*1.22); } and declared it in MQL: double test_double(double d); When invoked in MQL...
my company have a firewall that filter some internet connection, I want to use proxy to solve the dis-connection of metatrader4, and metatarder 5 I have use lots of proxy on the internet, but metatarder still can't connect can anyone give me a proxy server available? socks 4, socks 5 OR HTTP?...
all the economic Calendar events are displayed on chart, but we cant choose which events we want to display into the chart properties. I hope to see that feature inserted on next release to be able to display only hight impact events for example.
  UrbanForex - Forex Forecast  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
In this thread, we will provide daily intraday market forecasts that have been created by Analyst Navin Prithyani. Regards, Feiyan Executive Secretary to Navin Prithyani
Hi, I need some little help...I use the EA called " forex trading scalper", It is really profitable and the EA works in stealth mode. usually I put a TP of 20pips once the order is open by the EA if I dont put the EA will close the order around in 45pips I think. When the EA is in stealth mode.,you
Hi, I need some little help...I use the EA called " forex trading scalper", It is really profitable and the EA works in stealth mode. usually I put a TP of 20pips once the order is open by the EA if I dont put the EA will close the order around in 45pips I think. When the EA is in stealth mode.,you
Hi All PriceBased System Price-based trading strategies Gaan Fibonacci levels and some areas of entry and exit strategy and operations are performed. Cutting losses is determined based on the level of risk management. Never carry the harmful exposure for a long time and the maximum shear level 50
Hi All PriceBased System Price-based trading strategies Gaan Fibonacci levels and some areas of entry and exit strategy and operations are performed. Cutting losses is determined based on the level of risk management. Never carry the harmful exposure for a long time and the maximum shear level 50
Hello, I'm working on my EA with no prior experience in MQL5. Could you please advize on how to use account information (i.e. account #, account name, account trade mode) to protect my EA. Also, can I use the account number as the EA Magicnumber? I'll have many questions in the area of mone...
Hello,   I use 10% cash reserve protection rate from each earnings the EA make, when the order close with loss nothing will happen. The cash reserve is using a cash reserve pool where the main job is liquidity protection, the EA don't use the cash in the cash reserve pool in any calculation and...
hi, does anyone know how to disable the small news events. I get them since yesterday. I use MetaTrade 5 Build 344 (15 Oct 2010) Basically I had a empty chart - close Metatrade and reopen it and there I got this news flags. I have disabled under option: Server: 'Enable news'