General - page 152

Hello, I am attempting to use the MQL5 Strategy tester cloud to do some testing and I also have my computer registered on the cloud for others to use. However I am not connected to the cloud for some reason. I used to use the cloud network a lot but for some reason it is now disconnected. Using the
Is there any problem if someone has an account of his own in a country other than the one registered in mql5 and withdraws to that account
Question 1: Can I purchase a robot from the Market using my MQL5 'Balance'? When wanting to purchase, it only shows payment options but it should be noted my current MQL5 balance is 0. Will it show an option to pay with balance if I topped it up? Question 2: When renting the MetaTraderVPS; will it
I can't place an order with my demo account
I tried to start optimizations on the Cloud Network and before I start, the Cloud Network is enabled and I can see the status as "ready" for both my local agents and the cloud agents. There is also sufficient balance for an optimization to start. The Journal also confirms "cloud servers switched
I realized some of the customers have several accounts. I can't understand why they should do this. I guess one reason could be they are actually doing Intermediation. I mean they have orders from customers from some other website(not necessarily a website) for a higher price. Is is against the
  MQL5 VPS  (1)
If I get the MQL5 VPS can it still run my EA when the PC is turned off? If not can someone point me in the right direction to do this
How do I know that all chart data is loaded? Sometimes the indicator already starts to calculate although it is still missing a few candles. For example, if you close the terminal in the evening and open it again in the morning. Then it sometimes takes a moment until he has loaded the remaining
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, March 17, 2023. The new version features the following updates: MetaTrader 5 Web Terminal build 3640 Added UI translations into 10 widely spoken languages: Simplified and Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
Hi, I have downloaded EA Source and I am trying to copy it into my MetaEditor. Mr process is: 1. Click on File on MT4 ; 2. Click on 'Open Data Folder' ; A File Explorer window is opened. ; Click on MT4 ; Click on Experts Folder ; Click in window, double tap, Click on PASTE. At this stage of the
Hi, I bought Local trade Copier and installation on my local computer was succesfull but on my VPS installation failed (Journal: 2023.03.22 12:25:35.934 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'Local Trade Copier EA MT4' [403]}. What could be the problem? How to solve it
  MT5 TO NT8?  (5)
Hello sir/madam Is there a way to push live tick data from MetaTrader 5 to NinjaTrader 8? please Can anyone help me
I want to draw the same arrows😄 Image taken from here I think it's not a secret because I've seen similar images in articles here
SOLVED !!!! Hello awesome community, maybe someone can help me with this simple question. I was not able to find an answer in the forum or to solve this on my own. I have two Include files: CListofCandles and CPeriod class CListofCandles { public : enum Directions { Bullish = 1
I am trying to work out the value of my currency trading pairs. How do find out their cost to buy or sell
Do you have specific rules or strategies that you follow to minimize losses and maximize profits? And how do you adjust your approach when market conditions change
Hello, I want connect my C# application to MT5 . After connect i want Live Rates , Live Orders, Open Position , symbols , Trades etc... Please help me asap. Thank you
Hi, Good day everyone. I need a suggestion of an EA that can help me control the number of open trades per pair. At the moment the EA just keeps opening positions when the current trade is in drawdown. This often leads to several trades been opened for the same pair. Is there an EA that can limit
I have open positions and suddenly can not see any live chart or modify/close my open positons as it's all greyed out. Anyone else having this issue or is it just me? is the mt4 platform down? thx
Everything seems to be working fine but it is not connecting to cloud & just says disconnected. Does anyone know how I can get the Manager to connect? I have turned off all firewalls. Thanks in advance
Are there any common mistakes that you see new traders making, and how can they avoid them? And what resources or tools do you recommend for someone just starting out in day trading
How can I get a copy of my 2022 trading statement
How do I create a scrtip that will open up the dialog and allow for input of variables? I tried just coding them, but the dialog doesn't show up
[Deleted]
In my new research, I found that price action is a signal for detecting reversal moves. I found that whatever activity happens in last 10 seconds of a 1 minute candle really matters than a full 1 candle itself So i was trying to code an indicator and need some inputs on logic to detect speed of
  Chart ID Number  (1)
Hello, I am not understanding how to find the chart ID number for a chart. Where do i type in or how do I find the Chart ID number? Where do I type in code to find it
  my account  (1)
i put in a wrong email address and my password did not come to me with the login details i use
Hi, I'm wondering if learning Python to apply for coding jobs with investment/trading firms would be worth it. As a retail trader, I work with Mql5 every day and I don't see any reasons to switch to Python. But when I look at coding job offers in this industry, they are always for Python... anyone
Hi, I'm using websocket in mt5 to read ticks and inserting the same into a custom symbol using CustomTicksAdd function. Although I'm supplying correct datetime but looking at the tick history for all ticks the date being added is 1970.01.01 00:00:00.008. Due to this the chart candle is not getting
Hey guys So I was coding something and needed to use the OnChartEvent function to detect timeframe change, so in the documentation they said to use the CHARTEVENT_CHART_CHANGE as id which i did now the code works just that i don't why it gets executed 2 times instead of once. Maybe I don't
Hi, my private signal has been archived becasue it wasn't traded on for a month or two. How can I "unarchive it"? Thanks