General - page 1353

hello there.. the investment in foreign ventures always remain high in risk as you are far away from the actual location where the company is existing in real so be prepare with all the analysis and observation of the past business activities an its results over the revenue ..
The 7.5% US unemployment rate, at its lowest level since 2008, seems to be telling a story of slow-but-steady recovery after the Great Recession and Financial Crisis. Unfortunately, the bulk of evidence suggests the “real” jobless rate is far higher. As the U-3 rate has fallen, so has the labor...
Talk about a nanny state. Irked Goldman Sachs brass recently confronted Bloomberg LP over concerns reporters at the business news service have been using the company’s ubiquitous terminals to keep tabs on some employees of the Wall Street bank, The Post has learned. The ability to spy on Bloomberg...
  TAKE RISKS  (10)
TAKE RISKS: IF YOU WIN, YOU WILL BE HAPPY; IF YOU LOSE, YOU WILL BE WISE.
U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said on Friday that the shadow banking system still posed a threat to financial stability, and funding markets might still not be able to cope with a major default. In a wide-ranging speech explaining the Fed's role in monitoring the health of the banking...
Asian markets were up in overnight trading with the Nikkei surging 2.9% after the dollar crossed the key 100 yen level. Europe is rallying, and U.S. futures are modestly higher.The dollar crossed the crucial ¥100 level yesterday. Today the yen weakened beyond 101 a dollar. This saw the Nikkei close...
EURJPY- The cross has resumed its medium term uptrend paving the way for more upside offensive towards the 132.00 level and then the 133.00 level. A cut through here will target the 133.50 level and then the 134.00 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher supporting this view....
With the search engine of this site you can't search in the files of the codebase, only in the texts. For example I want to find all the published codes using "CAppDialog" : results in Your search did not match any documents Yet it is at least one occurrence for this search. For mql4 codebase,...
Last week GBPUSD broke Sinkou Span B line to primary reversal to bullish market condition and the price was on sadeway in the end of the week. Price broke 1.5494 resistance line (which is the border of Ichimoku cloud namely Sinkou Span B) and stayed above the cloud witholut any correction and any...
Hey guys,  I'm looking for your advice. I'm trying to make an EA and I have for it some statistical results that at the first view look fine. So I ll tell you a few things about it and maybe you can give me a hint on how to do the EA productive.  So basicly I have found a setup that says...
how to change the login name?
The dollar extended its relentless rally against the Japanese currency on Friday to break above 101 to its highest since April 2009, after signs that Japanese investors are buying more foreign assets provided yet another reason to sell yen. The dollar last bought 101.03 yen on the EBS trading...
  What type of skills you need?  (21   1 2 3)
What type of skills you need to start forex trading and what type of skills help you to become a successfull trader
I want to import as much historical data regarding economic calendar data.  Similar to what you would find at www.forexfactory.com.  Is there anywhere that type of data could be downloaded in some type of excel or csv file?
  general discussion  (16   1 2)
hello... I'm quite con fuse with how to get a reasonable profit put of my investment into foreign trades .. there any formula or profitable companies which may turn me a good sum of money... please suggest me
I'm new and just beginning to study up about trading. Automated trading seems to offer a lot of advantages, I especially like that it helps to remove the emotional aspect & excitement which often turns investors into gamblers. I've found this forum and it's obvious that there's a mountain of info
September’s jobs report confirmed 114,000 jobs had been added to the economy, and that the joblessness rate had fallen below 8 percent. Some conservatives, however, are saying those numbers are rigged. Might have made reports up Jack Welch, the previous CEO of General Electric, accused the...
The dollar extended its relentless rally against the Japanese currency on Friday to break above 101, its highest since April 2009, after shooting through the 100 mark in the previous session. The dollar last bought 100.98 yen on the EBS trading platform, spurred on by signs of improvement in the U.S...
[Deleted]
Social trading is considered to be the newest; the most interesting and useful tool to get access to financial markets. It is widely used by beginner traders and also serves as great tool for professional traders to increase their profit. The basis of all types of social trading is a system that...
Hey everybody - hope that all is good - I was wondering - what are your opinions on the forex market? Thanks in advance
Friends - Any suggestions what to trade with today? Euro?
The legal claims on physical gold far exceed the amount of physical gold that the banks actually have by a very, very wide margin. And right now the bankers are scared out of their wits because their warehouses are being drained of physical gold at a frightening rate. So what happens when their...
  some help in coding  (11   1 2)
hi; can you please tell me where i am wrong. for indicator " Laguerre " i want to determine the first change from value "1" to "0" or Vice versa and those time. i add high lighted line to the source ( mql5 file attached ). //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
The yen weakened beyond 100 per dollar for the first time in four years as the Bank of Japan’s deflation-fighting measures have the currency headed for its longest streak of monthly losses in almost two decades. Japan’s currency has dropped 3.5 percent since April 4 when BOJ Governor Haruhiko Kuroda...
The dollar rallied across the board on Thursday, bolstered by an upbeat U.S. jobless claims report that suggested a stabilizing labor market in the world's largest economy. The euro, meanwhile, faltered against the dollar after two days of gains, pressured partly by a weaker-than-expected Spanish...
Hei all, i used to gone throw page in MQL5, which explain the pattern models of all wizard buildin indicators , but i canot find out that page nowadays, i forgot it, and i lost it from my favorites of web page, could you please give that link, if you know about this ? Thanks in advance Suresh
The Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee today voted to maintain the official Bank Rate paid on commercial bank reserves at 0.5%. The Committee also voted to maintain the stock of asset purchases financed by the issuance of central bank reserves at £375 billion. The Committee’s latest...
The European Central Bank will refrain from cutting its interest rate again until at least 2015, according to economists surveyed since President Mario Draghi’s pledge last week to deliver another reduction if needed. The Frankfurt-based central bank will leave its main refinancing rate at a...
A good opportunity for a 100 pips trade on the AUDUSD has appeared under the 4 Hour timeframe. The current setup at the moment is set for a short, however long trades can be placed under certain conditions. Why Sell A continuous down trend lineA falling trendline acting as a resistance which keeps...
Hello everyone, When using optimization on MT4, I get on the results only: profit, total trades, profit factor, expected payoff, drawdown $ and drawdown %. Is there a way to get full results for each optimization result that including all the results like when back test without optimization? I mean