General - page 1333

The release of Ben Bernanke's testimony, this morning, left forex traders confused as ever but avoiding a one-directional reaction is most likely the Fed Chairman's intention. Failure To Harden While Bernanke repeated that the Fed may taper QE in 2013 and halt it around mid-2014, he also said...
17 July 2013 Wednesday Daily Yen Pairs analysis by tradingforex.com Wednesday will be first day for Fed Chairman Bernanke to testify against congress, market participant will pay attention to hint or clues on Fed’s exit strategy. Most of today’s move will be driven by the anticipation of the news,...
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke heads to Congress to speak to the House Financial Services Committee on Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. ET and then to the Senate Banking Committee on Thursday at 10:30 a.m. ET. This will be Bernanke's 16th so-called Humphrey Hawkins testimony. The world will be...
Hi there, I would like to start using Auto Trading. For example I enter a trade on the USD/CHF I do my stop loss manually, however how can I set a take profit that works from a stochastic. e.g Close position when 20,12,8 Stochastic crosses in OB.. Thanks
Hi there ! Apart from MQL5 community website, aren't there any tools for MT5 Publishing ? Thanks
Wall Street's blowout quarter for big bank earnings comes in the shadow of a daunting specter—An onslaught of potential Washington regulation that could put a major dent in profits. Recent days have seen an increased likelihood that banks will have to carry even more capital on their balance sheets...
Goldman is baaaaaack.... if only in soaring compensation. While the firm reported trading results that were largely unspectacular in Q2 (very much as the Jefferies early glimpse foretold) with solid drops on a Q/Q basis in the two key revenue categories, FICC down 23% from Q1 and at $2.46 billion it...
Hi, everyone! We are all here joined by one aim – making money online trading at the most reliable market place. Many people tend to choose FOREX, when it comes to trading online. But is it really so great and trustworthy as it may seem to be at first glance? According to Adam Hamilton, a...
I just try to connect signal for my MT4 but my MT4 server is not show in the list of server what i have to for connecting that signals, Thanks Chirag
16 July 2013 Tuesday Daily Major Pairs analysis The start of this week, the market remain calm and full of tension waiting for Fed Chairman Bernanke Testifies on Wednesday and Thursday, also focused on dozens earnings report. Last week Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke reassured the market by commenting Fed...
So I setup my account today and started the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester. I joined the network on the Overview tab, I setup my 8 Agents on the Services tab, enabled selling on the Cloud Network tab and put in my Account name (Nidzo), and setup the Scheduler. Now the 8 Agents just sit there in Idle....
GOLD: The commodity is now facing price hesitation following its past week rally. It will have to hold firmly above the 1,267.00 level to keep its recovery off the 1,180.22 level intact. Further out, resistance resides at the 1,321/38 levels with a cut through here targeting further upside towards...
U.S. retail sales rose 0.4% in June and just 0.1% excluding autos, with both measures well below consensus estimates. The report raises new questions about the strength of the U.S. economy, the health of consumers and the timing of any Federal Reserve ‘tapering.’ First and foremost, the data provide...
Minutes from the last Fed meeting showed that a significant amount of voting members wanted to do the right thing and scale back on stimulus. Some Fed watchers put the number as high as six votes or 50% of the FOMC in favor of a reduction in stimulus or tapering if you wish. Assume for a moment you...
Hello everyone I'm looking for a little help. I have a problem with this EA. three_moving_averages_ea.mq4 It automatically puts me stop 10 pips when I asked 100 pips. Could someone help me? Thank's. Sébastien.
The dollar came off highs against the other major currencies on Monday after U.S. retail sales missed expectations in June, fuelling fears that the economic recovery is losing momentum. During European afternoon trade, the dollar trimmed gains against the euro, with EUR/USD down 0.17% to 1.3043,...
EURJPY- The cross may have closed marginally lower the past week but continues to retain its broader upside bias as it faces further upside offensive. It was seen threatening further upside at the time of writing this report. The risk is for it to retarget the 131.30 level. A violation will aim at...
We invited Bill Black to return to explain whether the level of systemic risk due to fraud in our financial markets has improved or worsened since the dire situation he painted for us in early 2012. Sadly, it looks like abuse by the big players has only flourished since then. In the US, our...
  Help  (2)
Salve a tutti, mi sono registrato da poco MQL5 per dare le mie risorse informatiche CPU se cortesemente qualcuno mi può aiutare che non riesco ad installare gli agenti nel mio profilo, per far partire il tutto, grazie in anticipo..
Which is best for short term?
Which is the best Trading Strategies for 1min 5 min time frame
Not since the 1990s has gold fallen more than 35% off highs. None of the declines since 2006 exceeded that level from its cycle highs. As the metal attempts to complete its first rising month since March, the debate ensues between the bulls and bears. Over the last 3 months, a series of factors...
The price reversed to orimary bullish and it was inside the cloud for the last week for ranging market condition with correction trying. And price came very close to Sinkou Span A line (which is the border of the cloud) in the end of the week breaking it on open bar and breaking 100.85 resistance...
The euro was lower against the dollar on Friday as the dollar recovered from a selloff that started Wednesday when Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke indicated that the bank may not be as close to tapering its asset purchase program as previously believed. EUR/USD hit session lows of 1.3000,...
Hi, for a symbol of the market watch list (symbol name is known) I need to get the arrays high[] and low[] that you typically get from the OnCalcualte() function: int OnCalculate (const int rates_total, // size of input time series const int prev_calculated, // bars handled in previous...
The trial of the infamous ex-Goldman Sachs trader Fabrice "Fabulous Fab" Tourre, which starts Monday, could put a face on the type of Wall Street recklessness that imploded the housing market and almost sank the economy five years ago. "This is one of the few opportunities that a court has had to...
EURUSD: Recovery saw EUR taking back its previous week losses to close higher the past week. This development has left EUR targeting further upside towards the 1.3207 level with a break turning attention to the 1.3297 level. A cut through there will aim at the 1.3450 level. Its weekly RSI is turning...
Just a few random market thoughts here to end the week….If you’ve ever been involved in a short squeeze you know how the market can go against you and at times force you out of your position. The idea that you’re borrowing money to short something places a very finite time period on your trade....
The Securities and Exchange Commission today passed a final rule to permit registered broker-dealers to engage in retail forex business activities, provided that the broker-dealer complies with the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the rules and regulations thereunder, and the rules of the...
The political situation in Portugal remains fragile to say the least, although the threat of imminent snap elections seems to have receded somewhat. The next key step will be the 8th Troika review, which was initially supposed to start on Monday but will likely be delayed to end-August, as requested...