General - page 1266

What will happen if Irenew my subscription before the expiration date? Will the renewalextend the subscription from the current date or from expiration dateforward? If the renewal is from current date will the payment isreduced for the shorter period?
I have the following message in journal MT4 2014.04.23 23:10:51.323 MQL4 Market - failed to get embellish with images - 'https: // login.mql5.com/c/31/23/zaschita-aktivov-i-strahovanie-c-logo-110x140-7077.png ' of product-3557 [404] is the signals will work all the same? tx
  change ratio  (4)
Hello, I would want to change my ratio, am me obliged to stop the signal, then to change the ratio and to subscribe again, it is a paying signal is what I have to re-pay again? Thank you
This is a useful EA for managing manual trading, but the text in it is all in Russian - which I don't understand. Does anybody have a manual describing all the options (there are many)? I deciphered some, but some I can not vr---steals-3.mq4
Hi Everyone, I am trying to count the number of bar (within the 5 bars) that are above the mid point. This code does not work for me and I cannot find where it goes wrong. Could you please help me with that? Thank you so much. HHCFX for (i=1; i<=limit; i++)    {  ...
Hello, I just wish to open my own signals, and then realize I can't choose HotForex as broker. Am I missing something, or there is really no HotForex in the list? It's known broker, very well rated on the various Websites, so I am wondering why there is no HotForex there. Does anybody know...
hello friend now i m very confuse so i start this thread. first my confusion is that treading is gambling of business i can't under stand???? second is that i work on one strategy i think this trading style give me regular in come in silver but now is going down last two month is face not loss no...
Hello, if I start subscribing to a signal, how can I prevent to open positions which were opened before my subscription? I only found a setting like "synchronize positions without confirmation" - is this the setting I need to keep unchecked? Will this not affect the future opening of new positions...
There is a reason why while Germany has been delighted to keep the Euro as its currency, in the process keeping a substantial discount to where the Deutsche Mark would be trading if it weren't for the implicit FX subsidies by ther Eurozone members, France has been increasingly more panicked and...
D1 price is inside Ichimoku cloud for market rally inside primary bearish market condition. The nearest resistance level is is 1.1033 which is inside the cloud; 1.1053 is next resistance which may be the border between bearish and bullish on D1 timeframe for now. W1 timeframe: price is ranging...
D1 correction within primary bullish was started on open bar together with triangle pattern: price is trying to break 0.9320 and 0.9261 support levels for the correction to be continuing. H4 price is on reversal from bullish to bearish trying to go away from ranging zone (the cloud of Ichimoku...
Excuse me, can two or more charts can merge into a screen?
Just wanna ask that i have subscribe to one of the signal but do I have to keep my mt4 and laptop online 24/5 for the trade to run? Are you guys doing this way?
  Selling Signals  (1)
Dear MQL-Community! I am new here and signed up for following signals this month. Since i followed a Signal i am committed to that Provider for an entire month as it seems. I recently unsubscribed from that Provider cause i wanted to sell my own signals. On the Registration it showed me that i am...
HiI've got this indicator (daily_open_line.mq4) I'm thinking in the next !! I want to add another indicator at Sub-window which redraws the candlestick at region of zero (OPEN PRICES), then at the end of the day (OPEN PRICES) candlestick restart again and redraws from the same region (zero ZONE)? On...
The proud recipient of today's $250,000 invoice for propaganda rendered by Ben Bernanke will be the Economic Club of Canada... BERNANKE: FED ACTIONS DIDN'T FAVOR WALL STREET OVER MAIN STREET Bernanke Says US Economy Is Heading Towards Complete Recovery Just don't tell Obama (or the Democrats...
If you want to know what someone’s views of society are, ask what they believe is the best long-term investment. I am fascinated each year when Gallup Poll asks Americans to choose the best option among real estate, stocks and mutual funds, gold, savings accounts and CDs, or bonds. The results...
I have found this ea in this forum. i want to do small changes as follows want to place Sell limit behalf Buy stop want to place Buy stop behalf sell limit want to place sell stop behalf Buy limit want to place Buy limit behalf Sell stop i changed code but it gives error as "order send() error -...
There is no system that is 100% automated or mechanical that will yield extraordinary results — there will always be some decisions that you will have to make, like deciding when not to trade. Trading carries a risk and each time you place a trade, you should understand that you can either lose the...
Dear all i have a big probleam i invist my monay in the brokar websit and he sent my user name and password for MT4 but i compare betwen the MT4 from invistor to FXCM (real) l look a 100 pip defrant please help my i don't understand
Comments that do not relate to the "The Efficiency of MQL5 Indicators", have been moved into this topic.
It almost happened in 2008... but as this excerpt from Casey Research's Meltdown America documentary notes, it appears the US military is preparing for the potential collapse of the US dollar. As Scott Taylor warns, "...if the carrot (of credit worthiness) is fading, and the stick (of military...
Dear All, Let me illustrate my problem in MACD. After I used MQL5 wizard to create a very simple EA based on the signals of CSignalMACD indicator. I made 2 changes to it: 1. In SignalMACD.mqh, add a member function PrintDBgInfo() to CSignalMACD,which print the Open, Time, and MACD's main...
Hello -i would like to become a signal provider for my account with over 3 months history of profit. However playing in this community I subscribed to a dignal - but never used it. Now it shows me that because of this I cannot become signal provider for this account. Is it somehow possible ? help
  MQL: security vs opportunities  (103   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Analyzing my years of experience with MQL and trying to match it with my needs, I realized The most frequent stumbling block, which appeared from task to task, was a two-way exchange of information . It's simple: the ancient axe of MQL - there is only one way to get information from the Expert
I have a real good profitable EA for Scalping it make from 90 to 200 % or over 50% monthly for sure this ea has test on live and demo account the result same in demo and real account
triple_zigzag_ea.mq4zig_dan_zag_danu_ultimate_investment_long_term.mq4 I try these 2 EAs. Triple zig zag : I get the message : "Zigzag ,Backstep cannot be equal or greater to depth" in journal tab and in expert tab, continually custom indicator Zigzag loaded successfully and removed (???) Zig dan...
A new version of the MetaTrader 5 iOS build 911 is available on the AppStore. The key new feature of the updated terminal is the iOS 7 optimized interface. MetaTrader 5 iOS build 911: Completely revised design in favor of iOS 7 flat style.Improved usability: swipe to the right on an open position...
  problem by novice  (20   1 2)
Hello I can start up MT4. When i start up MT5 , it close MT5-self immediate. I try to reinstall MT5 still have problem. MT5 download from http://www.mql5.com. My system is windows XP.