General - page 1279

Trying to access mql5.com from my regular computer and normal internet I get this error 403 - запрещено. Доступ запрещен. Предоставленные учетные данные не дают права на просмотр этого каталога или страницы. But then when I change my internet to use my phones wifi/hotspot then I can now log in...
There are more and more scalpers in MQL4 and MQL5 and testing them before to buy and use is very important. Here is IMHO what I think about testing scalpers and how I would proceed. Back Testing an EA is a must do because there is no money back warranty when you purchase. In fact there is no...
GBPUSD: Retains Broader Upside Bias Despite Hesitation. GBPUSD: Though seen hesitating, we still look for the pair to resume its bullish strength triggered off the 1.6583 level. Note that the fact that it has reversed most of intra day losses suggests that its broader upside bias remains intact and...
  create a rectangle  (14   1 2)
Hi all, I ask for your help with the following I need to create a rectangle that sticking to one side of the window operations, so I thought of "OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL" but this does not leave me the option to put prices that define the height of the rectangle, since the documentation...
Hey there, i got a little question to this: Is is possible to check if the "cloud" turns from red to green and the other way around? Greetings
[Deleted]
hello i have 2 metatraders on my computer and i have 1 indicator which draw arrow like fractal when i put the 2 indicators on the 2 metatraders , they draw arrows at different moment why? this is exaclty the same code.
Hello! I wonder how you do to make all the different markets windows to show at the same time? I mean, I want to see them all in one page! How do I do?
GOLD: Vulnerable To The Downside GOLD: GOLD remains vulnerable to the downside having continued to maintain below the 1,345.28 level. We believe its present bear threat is temporary suggesting it will fade and return to mentioned level. However, it will have to retake the mentioned level to annul...
Ukraine Orders Full Military Mobilization
[Deleted]
hello, i would like to import FRA 40 chart on my metatrader but i don't find how to do it. tool->archive and after i am lost :)
  High Spread?  (12   1 2)
What happen to that trade? Close by high spread?
So many symbols are listed in market watch. Is there any convenient way to navigate through each symbol and analyze them?thank you.
Deal all mql5 member, I am a bit confuse to set my open position with fix lot. Here the example; My signal provider telling that his going to open position 0.01 lot with 100usd equity. As subscriber I have 1000usd in my account so I want my account to open 0.10 lot per entry by following my...
This has been a rough week for many Bitcoin owners who have lost substantial amounts of money due to the collapse of Mt. Gox, which had been the world’s largest Bitcoin exchange. However, Bitcoin owners who escaped the fraud that took down Mt. Gox shouldn’t rest too easy: This is likely just the end...
D1 price is located above Ichimoku cloud/kumo - secondary correction inside primary bullish is just started on open D1 bar, and the price is trying to break 1.3773 resistance for bullish to be continuing. W1 price is on bullish ranging for 5 weeks from now and trying to break 1.3739 resistance to...
  For you, a Forex Pip is?  (26   1 2 3)
0.0001 for EUR/USD forever a point, whatever value point is now or will be in the future I'm not sure about another option (please explain)
For those who follow folksy Uncle Warren, here is the breakdown of Berkshire's Q4 and full year results, as well as his latest letter to investors. Book value at Dec. 31: $134,973/shr Book value up by 18.2% since ’12 end 4Q oper EPS $2,297, est. $2,204 4Q derivative gains $334m 4Q investment gains...
I've been checking both and definitely MT4 is more popular than MT5. Obviously MT4 has been for longer time and this is probably the main reason. In MT4 even strategies with losses have subscribers paying monthly fee. MT5 signal even with good historic result and decent curve, 0 subscribers I prefer
Hello, I am wondering if "MT5 has an official statement about tick event generation". I've read on some posts that it is generated if bid/ask changed and in some other post that it is possible to be changed if volume in bid/ask changed. What is the truth ?
USDCHF: With continued weakness seeing USDCHF testing a low of 0.8776 before closing lower at the 0.8801 level on Friday, further decline remains intact. It requires a break and close below the 0.8798 level, its Dec 27 2013 low and the 0.8776 level, its past week low to decline further. Further down...
Hi, Is there any simple tool that i could transform my MQL4 code into MQL5? I get an error that main function should return a value. And not clear what to use as a value that i can use properly this mql4 code. int Count=0;  extern   int  timeA          =  23;extern   int  timeB         =  8;extern...
hello is there an indicator that sound an alert when the margin level reach certain level that we set ? example when the margin level reach 65% it pop up an alert . Thanks please reply
  Need Help!  (1)
Hey, I was wondering if anybody could fix this indicator that has stopped working since the new Metatrader 4 builds. I went into the editor and compiled it and it showed that it has some errors now. If somebody could fix this for me that would be awesome cause I don't know how to program. Thanks
Hello, I saw on this link https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/60 that is possible to draw my own chart. I wonder if it is possible to insert/apply my own indicator on this kind of chart (to construct an EA). Something like: generate buy/sell order if my indicator value is greater/smaller than the...
  Ellipse plotting  (2)
I need a ellipse plotted that comes from an algorithm output. It will be done on MT5 - the coder seems to think there is problems with plotting ellipses. Any help in this matter? Thanks for the help!
[Deleted]
What happen if I drag (modify) my pending order? / do I loss my first order?
Hi all, hi mql5.com team! It's very pitty that the equity chart, which is most important, often is of a very bad quality. Here are some examples: Here you cannot see anything because it starts at 0. I have no idea how it was possible... In another case of a signal at the growth-tab it was shown...
FOREX-TSD General User Guide Standard member´s guide: The following code of conduct will serve as a regulation to guide user behavior on FOREX-TSD. Members who break the rules repeatedly or intentionally will be penalized. 1.No commercial related usernames A standard user may have the nickname such...
is there any such expert or what ever that can put take profit (TP) on multi open trades on one specific pair ???????
Can i use the amount from my live  trade account for buying the signals .