General - page 1260

Is it possible to reach and save historical data of depth of market (DOM) in meta trader ?
The Euro reminds us of the weather in London: One minute you are basking in sparkling sunshine, and the next minute the sky opens in a deluge reminiscent of Noah’s flood. Could it really be that peripheral countries’ interest rates are plunging and borrowing costs have converged to pre-crisis...
Hello, Im trying to open a MetaTrader 5 demo account. Just to test out some stuff, before I get real money into the play. Everytime I try to do that, I get a weird sound and everything I see on the account opening screen is this: http://i.imgur.com/zFWr9HZ.png
With all the interest these days in Forex trading I'm constantly being asked if it's really possible to make money in Forex. It's a very important question and the first one to be answered by anyone who's seriously interested in trading foreign currencies.The quick answer is yes, but there are some...
Even if the subject might be already discussed I couldn't find through Search option a result to the possibility of copying a signal without having the terminal open. If possible please let me know how can I achieve this.
EUR/USD resilience is the name of the game and these last couple of weeks are just a case in a point. ECB speakers tried to talk the singl currency down, EUR/USD inched higher. Very strong US data that bet all of the expectations, EUR/USD still on the rise. So, what is actually going on? Simply put...
Are you planning a user blog address on a subdomain name ( zeleniy.mql5.com)? Such a name would not be ashamed to advertise on runet than mql5.com/user/zeleniy/blogID=1858154753876754349#overview/src=dashboard Will there be a feature to moderate comments and block users from commenting on the blog
  Matrix Signals fix  (17   1 2)
Hi guys, the Matrix Signals was the best signal indicator on the market working until B509 but not anymore working on B600 and higher. Could you mrtools or mladen by so kind and look into it if it could be upgraded to present builds? It is funny because the indicators used to create the signals work...
  Code snippets  (126   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
A thread for some code snippets (functions and similar) that will work with this new metatrader 4
D1 price was going along Sinkou Span A line which is virtual border between primary bullish and primary bearish for D1/H4 timeframes. Chinkou Span line crossed the prifce but on horizantal way which is indicating flat within primary bullish. If D1 price will break 1.3784 support level on close bar...
My subscription is about to expire. How to I stop it from expiring? I'm a subscriber. I see options to unsubscribe and suspend but not to continue.
An excellent jobs report from the US sent the dollar higher. But the US dollar managed to maintain its gains for about one hour. While it is hard to find good explanations for this move, we can at least be thankful for a return of action to the somewhat sleepy markets. This is the EUR/USD 30 minute...
Forex trading Stocks Real estate Business Gambling/play and win
Hi, I don't know if anyone ever A this Q. We know there's only 9 timeframes in MT4 (1, 5, 15, 30 minutes, 1, 4 hours, Daily, Weekly, Monthly). Recently I study Elliott wave and find a strange correlation between those timeframes. Unfortunately I couldn't tell you right now about that correlation
Hi Everyone, I have a EA that trade based on the signal value of an custom indicator. It works fine for MQL4. Today I write a new idicator on the new MQL 5.00 Build 914. When attached to chart, this indicator work right, arrow show up. Then I use that EA to back test the new indicator and there...
Hi, My SP do use 1:200 leverage. I use 1:500 leverage. Do i have to set my % of using my total account capital different or if i choose 90% setting MT4 will calculate it automatic between the signal provider and my MT4 terminal? Hope someone can say something about this. Thanks
Hello Seniors and Especially Coders! I am looking for the EA which can close the order! How? Here are some conditions: - No more than 1 trade should remain open on one pair. I want that if my (Trading EA) opens Buy trade, then it should remain open until the opening of next opposite (sell) trade and...
Since I discovered them Since I discovered MetaTrader and their sites Since I discovered other platform or other site After buying a good EA After developing a good EA After subscribing a good trading signal When someone prove me they were profitable When they started to be profitable Another...
US Non-Farm Employment Change measures the change in the number of newly employed people in the US, excluding workers in the farming industry. A reading which is higher than the market forecast is bullish for the dollar. Here are the details and 5 possible outcomes for EUR/USD. Indicator Background...
Dear forum members, Follow forex news and events with our daily analysis. At Sunbird we provide a detailed commentary of what is happening in forex and CFD trading, using technical and fundamental analysis. We give you the daily forex information that matters and keep you informed so that you make...
  Pip counter  (1)
Hi, I am new to all of this. Is there an indicator which will calculate the pip gain/pip loss on live trades?
Going crazy with this one, could anyone tell me how to access the file that houses the metor editor, tried through Data folder on the platform but its not in any of the mql files, Rob
Great news, Q1 was much worse than ourt awesome forecasts expected.. but that was all weather so our forecasts about the future are likely dead correct and that means escape velocity is coming... Stocks are rallying (and gold is fading)... but bonds ain't buying it as they press the low yields of...
Like in the topic - how to force this one click trading buttons to jump 0.1 lot when pressing arrow? 0.01 lot is not allowed on that account so it is very annoying to even have those (10x click instead of 1x)
Shouldn't an ECN account trade only in the "exchange execution" mode?... Thanks, if you have an answer.
Is it possible to pause/resume strategy tester in mt4/mt5 and if yes how? Lets say you pause restart computer then make it continue from where it left. Is it possible even in an unofficial style.
[Deleted]
  SendMail Error  (5)
What is this error shown in journal ? How to rectify it ?
Hi Meta Trader, I downlaoded and installed the new metatrader 5. I can't open a demo account because there are no account types (real, demo) to select in the drop down where I complete my details.