General - page 1219

I have MT4 version 4.00 build 509 installed. In tools > Options, I don't see the "Signal" tab available. In community tab, I have already given my MQL5 login details. Please tell me how to subscribe to signals? Thanks in advance.
  help  (2)
please send me your contact mql5 admin i need help. thanks
  Alarms  (3)
I've looked back though some posts and the help files but can't find an answer or a search function so forgive me if this post is incorrect. Is it possible to set an alarm when a price hits a certain point or if two indicators cross(better for me)?
Hi! I'new around these part as far as using a trading tool. I usually place my binary trades manually at my broker. So, to be clear... I'm talking about binary trading and not buy/sell day trading. I've downloaded MetaTrader 5 and signed up with mql5.com (obviously) and entered the account...
Hi, I am relatively new to MT4. I don't seem to have the signal tab on my terminal. I am using a Mac, does anyone know how to get it on. Plus I am also still on demo account. Cheers, Bob
Is it possible to zoom in an indicator window without zooming in everything else on the chart etc?
MetaTrader 4 platform update is to be released on Friday, October 24, 2014. It contains the following changes: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 745 Terminal: Fixed an error that could occasionally interfere with launching the client terminal under Windows XP x64.Terminal: Fixed generation of a...
AUDUSD: Faces Consolidation Risk AUDUSD:The pair continues to consolidate as it looks for directional trigger. Support lies at the 0.8700 level. A cut through here will turn attention to the 0.8650 level and then the 0.8600 level where a violation will set the stage for a retarget of the 0.8550...
Research by LeapRate has unearthed a bogus website which illegally uses FXCM’s name in order to boast unrealistically high returns. Imitation, it is often supposed, is the finest form of flattery… This adage is dependent on who is doing the imitating, however. LeapRate discovered this week that...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to determine how much profit a certain order has made? I am aware that an order can technically not generate a profit, but the resulting deals can. Hence, I somehow have to determine which deals were a result of a given order and than add up all the profits of the individual deals to...
This may not be the perfect time for long positions on the US dollar, says the team at BNP Paribas, even if the medium term outlook is positive. However, this doesn’t mean they are bullish on the euro, not even in the near term. Here is their view : “We remain medium-term USD bulls but are wary of...
Perhaps this is a peculiarity of my setup, but I cannot get the comment and uncomment hotkeys to work. If I select the command from Edit->Advanced->Comment it works, but not the combination of Ctrl+'. I am using a UK English keyboard on Windows 8. Is there a trick to this or are they broken?
I can only see 8 pairs on my MT4. How can I see the rest?
Does it cost any money to use a forex demo?
Hi guys, I am looking for money managers as I have some funds that need to start moving. Please just serious individuals, do not promise stupidly high returns. Regards, Carlos
Hi, how can I replay past tick data from a specific date? For example, I wish to trade for a few hours the ticks that occurred on a particular day in real time (with the option of accelerating / rewinding if I so choose) which would allow me to "order" trades and modify / close positions just as I...
We have a very serious problem with Hillary. I was asked years ago to review Hillary’s Commodity Trading to explain what went on. Effectively, they did trades and simply put winners in her account and the losers in her lawyer’s. This way she gets money that is laundered through the markets –...
Helloo Im using a newfilter indicator with mine ea when the high impact news come's the indicator turnoff the ea. But there are still opentrade's. So wat i want is when the newsfilter indicator turnoff the expert adviseur button automatisch sells all mine open trade's. Tnx for helping
[Deleted]
Hi,I have 2 mt4 account and I want to copy trades from my one account to another. Can any one help me how to do that? Is there any API available that I can use? Or I can create and outside application that communicates with both of my MT4. Thanks
I asked to develop an indicator. what will be the product and how do I make operational?
What is successful method? My method is: Use EA and manual, Trade with many pairs, Use indicator , tool, Script, Reasonable leverage
Dear trader, I got a damned good indicator as a bonus. I am wathing this is good indicator for swing trading. Seems like heiken ashi but the signal is earlier. Please help me to make an ea using this indicator. the idea is : when the bar is blue/green then BUY when the bar is RED then SELL. TF using...
I need an indicator for MT4 that will invert a Moving Average . It needs to be like the standard MT4 MA indicator, with the same choices of settings and displaying in the price window. I need the MA to be inverted, or turned upside down. I will appreciate it very much. Thank you
Sometimes, when working with MT5 and Meta Editor, a file named "mql5.chw" created on my desktop. What is this file?
Is there any indicator available for fundamental news analysis? The indicator which collects these news and implement itself and give buy or sale signal?
Being rich is getting expensive. Just ask Sam Wyly and Anne Dias Griffin. Court filings related to different cases involving Wyly and Griffin offer a rare look into the real spending habits of billionaire families. While all billionaires are different, with some living large and others more frugal,...
I declared the control Inputbox : CInputBox m_ib; (As in sample https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/322) , Placed button event that must print in alert box that inputbox value : if(m_but.Event(id,lparam,dparam,sparam)==1) { Alert("Mbut event: " + m_ib.ValueString());} , but I cannot see in my
Where are currencies headed next? Where will they be in one month and where will currency pairs trade in three months? Stability isn’t on the cards for quite a few pairs. The following are BNP Paribas’ latest forecasts (end of period) for major currencies along with its estimates for their current...