General - page 122

hello how can i get chart mouse click x,y (inside a class method) using OnEvent() ? thanks
Does the MT4/5 platform support websocket connection, who can provide the URL? If there are other interfaces besides MSQ, we are preparing a new trading platform , which requires api and websocket to push data. I hope you can help me recommend it, thank you
  New user  (3)
Is there a product that I can enter criteria. For example only entering a trade during a certain time period, after a close above a certain level, with a specific stop loss and risk? Forgive my ignorance, I'm not sure what EA or BOts are. THanks
Can we get indicators like super trend , cmda using the metaApi? I couldnt find any link that points me there. Any help would be appreciated
i didnt find any in documentation or maybe i missed it
Hi I will need some help. I download some indicators on my MT4. I can see them in my market list. When i clicked on them, the install window popped up, then I clicked "ok" to install them and they don't install, MT4 not responding and they don't even appear in the indicator list. Any suggestions? I
Good day to you all. Is it a known bug that demo accounts often disconnect from Metatrader? My internet connection on my VPS server is constantly stable because I monitor it with a software. I get this problem mainly in demo accounts and sometimes in live accounts. In demo accounts the disconnects
This is my first time on this site. I am trying to download a free EA and I am getting an error message on every one that I try. I have attached a screen shot of the problem. Firstly, I click the download button Then I click yes I have Metatrader 4 Then the error comes up saying "the file does not
Yesterday after I rebooted my computer, I redownloaded MT5, and I had problem accessing market - It keeps showing blank or no data while signal and VPS worked fine. Then when it finally showed up, I tried to download an utility I've purchased before, but it keeps failing. AND when I click to see
i creat a code but i can use it in my MT5 platform
Hi every one I am trying to create a panel that can be automatically reduced or enlarged according to its content. I want this panel to be bigger when I open a new position. And when I close a position, the panel becomes smaller. How can I do this
Is it possible to contact all people who have downloaded your product(demo/free/paid)? I ask this question for marketing purpose, I mean: After they have used your product for a certain given time you can ask them if they would kindly leave a review. You can ask them what they like about it or
I am fully satisfied and found the exact style I need, I am using the styler but I would prefer to customize it, I am not satisfied at all, I am doing it by hand. We need custom style, I have no idea what this is all about. Show me the votes
Am wits out trying to edit/change my profile name. any help will be appreciated
Under options->colors Metaeditor 5 has a number of pre-defined schemes (Light, Dark etc & Custom) - I'm trying to find an option to save customised settings so I can use on another Terminal. Is it possible? Thanks
I want to program an EA in mql5 which could check if there is highly impactful economic event relating to a currency on current day, and then take trade. I am stuck on how to achieve this. Can anyone help
why can not change the profile name? i want to be a seller,but the name can not change to same as my ID it can not be approved
I want to withdraw remaining funds from my signal account. The broker will block and remove the account due to inactivity, While I prefer to keep it as archive in signals section. Is there a way to keep the signal just as archive
Hello, I searched in this forum but couldn't find anything up to date. Do you know if there is a code to minimize a chart? I don't need to bring the chart to top. I know I can do this. My intention is to literrally minimize the chart. Thanks for your help
I need to draw multiple arrows on a single date. It works for one time frame but when I resize the window or change to another time frame, the arrows overlapped. Here is the sample code: // h is the high of the bar at object_date // first arrow ObjectCreate ( 0 ,object_name1, OBJ_ARROW , 0
I have an account to which I direct two signals coming from another signal platform which doesn't require any VPS. Should I need to activate a new Signal for the same account coming from MQL5, do I need to activate the VPS ? If yes could this have negative interferences and/or incompatibility
I want to know if anyone can withdraw money to Visa MasterCard. I asked this issue to the mql5 office staff. But they do not accept that it can not be withdraw money visa master card
The indicator window size is adjustable on Apple phone but on Android it does not appar to have the same functionality. Does anyone know how to get the functionality on Android
  VPS Not found  (1)
Few days ago i bought an VPS service and it worked perfectly, for some reasons i had to disable it, and now when i want to get new one it just say "not found" no matter which broker's server i use.. and it offers me to opet MT5 and buy it from there, but it's not possible, icon is just gray
The underline question is how to measure the risk on opened positions. Let see on an example: Initial Balance : 1000 USD P/L (USD) StopLoss (in USD) Risk on initial investment Instant risk on equity Position A 10 -20 -20 -30 Position B (Breakeven) 20 0 0 -20 Position C (good profit, b
Unsuported broker account margin mode ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE_RETAIL_NETTING. Switch to a broker account offering margin mode ACCOUNT_MARGIN_MODE_RETAIL_HEDGING. theTradeableRSI v4.0.0 on GBPUSD M1 at 2023.06.01 10:53:46 server time............................What does this mean ? yet its on demo
Hi, I've spent quite a while trying to work this out, it's probably something obvious, hence asking here (+ I'm a newbie!). ChatGPT is confused about this as well, as there's some variable I'm lacking. Any thoughts? Given these figures shown in the toolbar, how is the Profit of 8.46 arrived at
i dont know why this is happening but the vps just stops by itself and disables removes all EA charts etc just comes to a complete halt and wont restart till i log in n find out that it has stopped. any idea what this is happening? first i thought maybe it has something to do with the EA but it is
Hello today I am facing the following issue: I have rented a VPS, not the MQL5 VPS. It´s a normal Windows VPS that I have. Today there will be maintenance on my VPS for 1 hour. What will happen within this time if the Signal Provider closes and opens a trade? Will that actions also be performed if
Hello, In fact, I don't even know how to name this, so I'll try to provide a description of what I want to achieve. I have a chart on which I draw 10s of thounds of objects of different types, iE trendlines, rectangles, vertical and horizontal lines, triangles... All have coordinates of type price