General - page 1050

Nope, I'm not trading at all this week. I'm on vacation, yo. Yep! I'm always on the lookout for good trade opportunities! We'll see. It depends on how good the trade setups are. Not really. I got my eyes on the other major currencies.
he UK’s EU referendum on Thursday (23 June) will be the main focus in the week ahead, but we also highlight other developments within the G10 FX bloc.After this week’s relatively dovish FOMC meeting, we think the USD looks vulnerable to a further fall and continue to target a rise in EURUSD to 1.16...
The latest MetaTrader 4 Android build is already available for download on Google Play. Update your application right now and try the new features: Added a pop-up window with detailed information on deals. Examine order open and close time, browse through your comments to positions, and find out...
New to the MT4 and I need to increase the data that the EA has to run on EUR/USD. I know it is no big thing but I don't know how to get it done. I have gone to tools history center and the EURUSD selection and time frame but what do I do at that point? Prematurely thanking you.
Central banks are ready to intervene if Britain votes to leave the European Union (EU) at a referendum next week, ECB Governing Council member Ignazio Visco was quoted as saying on Saturday. The prospect of the closely-contested vote, which will help determine Britain's future in trade and world...
  IQ optin  (1)
Ich wollte mal so in die Runde fragen ob jemand weis, wo ich und ob ich IQ Option mit einem Metatrader verbinden kann. Wenn jemad sich damit auskennen sollte, oder weis wie ich mir sowas einrichten kann, dann würde ich mich sehr freuen wenn er sich bei mir unter folgender E-Mail melden würde...
Hello, ive installed Strategy Tester yesterday and i have 8 agents by default. I've checked sell computing resources and put my username and the statistics of my agents show online. The problem is i don't get any jobs. Traffic is 4/4 kb 
After several months of market volatility and anxious observation of the pre-referendum polls, FX investors will finally have an answer to the question: Brexit or Bremain? Our central case still is that a Brexit will be avoided. If confirmed next week, this could open the door for a relief rally in...
Hi MQL5, I would like to explain my situation to you. Before I follow MQL5 signal provider inside already have 3 trades are my previous trade I not yet closing, After I subscribe the signal provider and VPS, I suddenly close my previous 3 trades, and I read from my journal report, I close after
Hi, anyone encounter where their copied position from a signal was close way later after signal close it's position? I've a few encounter where after 1-2 mins after signal closed position then only my position was closed. I'm hosting my MT4 on VPS iwishost.com
Analysts at JPMorgan attempt to sift through the polls Cable squeezed higher late in trading on Friday but sank a half-cent from the highs, in part because JPMorgan analysts released a report arguing that the 'leave' side truly is ahead. "Our attempt to clean...
Dear All, Goodday. I have two account with Fxpro, but 2 of them on different server. One account is on Real03 server and another one is on Real04 server. The difference between them is one is fixed spread while another one is floating spread. I make the same trades on both account simultaneously,...
The long awaited speech is out and it's a dud Laudatio for Theo Waigel Speech by Mario Draghi, President of the ECB, in honour of Dr. Theodor Waigel at SignsAwards in Munich, 17 June 2016 James Freeman Clarke, a 19th century theologian, once observed that "a politician is a man who thinks of the...
#property indicator_chart_windowextern string SetFile_name = "forexall"; // File that contains symbols of user instrumentsextern string nameIndicator = "input indicator name";extern int ExtBuff1 = 0;extern int ExtBuff2 = 1;extern string UserText = "Cross";extern...
  Withdrawal  (1)
Hey guys, this withdrawal process takes ages some times, Do you know any company which has shorter time for all the procedures? Thank U! 
  EA  (1)
Can someone help? I want to use expert adviser, I have never tried it yet, Which one is better and why, I Prefer to trade with currency  pairs. 
At its June rate meeting Bank of England members stressed the risks not only to the UK economy but the world financial system of breaking away from our European cousins  The pound fell against most counterparts on Thursday after more warnings from the Bank of England about the consequences of a...
Web-based loan sharks in China are demanding naked photos from cash-strapped female university students who want to borrow moneyAs a form of collateral, along with copies of their ID cardsPhotos will be made public if payments are not made on time.Sydney Morning Herald
[Deleted]
Hi, My indicators use alerts but it is dependent on the objects displayed on the chart (i.e. trendlines, horizontal and vertical lines). My question is - will this work when running on MT4's Virtual Hosting Service? Will my indicators still plot objects on the virtual machine? There doesn't seem to...
Below is my ichimoku kinko hyo code problem. What is the problem? - KijunsenBuffer[] I don't know the problem. I am developing ichimoku expert advisor. Please give me answer.
CAD is caught in the global event crossfire with next week’s UK Referendum vote starting to sap the markets of liquidity and intensifying risk aversion. Our findings show that CAD is currently the high-beta currency in the G10, increasing its sensitivity to global risk events. A vote to leave...
  question  (1)
Any body know why sometimes see line over somebody profile names??
S&P have been polishing the crystal balls, here's what they've come up with They forecast US GDP growth at 2.4% in 2016 and 2.3% in 2017For the Eurozone the forecasts are for 1.6% and 1.8% respectivelyAPAC (Asia Pacific) GDP growth, they say, will be 5.4% in...
The initial impact of a Brexit on EUR should be negative as fears about the growth outlook and the integrity of the EU will fuel expectations of more ECB easing. That weakness should manifest itself mainly vs safe haven, non-European currencies, however. We doubt that Brexit will precipitate the...
  Programming  (157   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Are there any people here who are good at programming apart from forex
How will GBP/USD trade following the EU vote result announcement? An analysis of the GBP/USD options market gives us a pretty good idea. The GBP to USD exchange rate is seen edging lower, even after the Federal Open Markets Committee (FOMC) confirmed to markets they are unlikely raise interest rates...
EURUSD: The pair reversed all of its Wednesday gains during Thursday trading session to open the door for more weakness in the days ahead. On the downside, support lies at the 1.1100 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.1050 level where a violation will aim at the 1.1000 level. A break of
Hello Forum friends ... Can anybody help me how to understand to interpret the templates that are installed by the MT4 platform by default ? (e.g. ADX, BollingerBands, Dinapoli, Layers, Momentum , Popular, Volume, Williams). How i can to understand all the joined information those indicators show me