Error on publishing EA

getting these errors while publishing my ea
Files:
error.png  29 kb

"strategy tester report not found" -
This means that during the selected testing period there are no transactions in the validator for this symbol and timeframe - post  

----------------

Strategy tester report not found - the forum thread

test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found.. что это такое? - Если есть техданные код или куски кода с каким-то описанием, то тут ищите по поиску много веток и постов про эту ошибку.
test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found.. что это такое? - Если есть техданные код или куски кода с каким-то описанием, то тут ищите по поиску много веток и постов про эту ошибку.
  • Pavel Malyshko
  • www.mql5.com
Хотя сделок в тестере стратегий масса по этой паре и таймфрейму. и на эту тему много постов и веток в том числе как исправить в советнике. проверку проходили без проблем и такой ошибки никогда не было. Потому что разные советники выдают только эту ошибку на мт4

Sergey Golubev #:

"strategy tester report not found" -
This means that during the selected testing period there are no transactions in the validator for this symbol and timeframe - post  

----------------

How to solve this? That thread is not in English language? Please help.also the other error is no trading operations? Any idea about it?

Mohit Vijay Borse #How to solve this? That thread is not in English language? Please help.also the other error is no trading operations? Any idea about it?

This is a recurring problem that sometimes takes a few days to fix, and sometimes it gets fixed on the same day:

Search - MQL5 Algo Trading community

Vinicius Pereira De Oliveira #:

This is a recurring problem that sometimes takes a few days to fix, and sometimes it gets fixed on the same day:

Search - MQL5 Algo Trading community

Are you sure? I have been trying to post from past 5 days. This is not working. Only this thing is stopping me from posting the ea. I have best profitable ea which is working great and i want to sell it.

Mohit Vijay Borse #:

How to solve this? That thread is not in English language? Please help.also the other error is no trading operations? Any idea about it?

This is in English language (translated to the English):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found.. what is it?

Pavel Malyshko , 2024.01.31 13:29

THIS SAYS THAT DURING THE SELECTED TESTING PERIOD THERE ARE NO TRANSACTIONS IN THE VALIDator FOR THIS SYMBOL AND TIMEFRAME

And this thread is in English language originally:

Strategy tester report not found - EURUSD,H1 Strategy Tester Report Not found - Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQ
Strategy tester report not found - EURUSD,H1 Strategy Tester Report Not found - Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQ
  • Shivam Gupta
  • www.mql5.com
Test on eurusd,h1 strategy tester report not found how can this be solved. The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the market - the article. So, if it is bug in validator so the service desk will fix it

Mohit Vijay Borse #Are you sure? I have been trying to post from past 5 days. This is not working. Only this thing is stopping me from posting the ea. [ . . . ]

Just access the links provided and read the related topics and you will confirm what I am saying. The problem normally (or always) occurs with MT4 applications...

Can you help me with the other error of no trading operations 

Mohit Vijay Borse #:
Can you help me with the other error of no trading operations 
Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQL5 Market- blog post:
find "there are no trading operations"part of this blog post for the short desctiption and examples of codes which should be included inside EA.

----------------------

there are no trading operations - the forum thread (just a discussion).

Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQL5 Market
Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQL5 Market
  • www.mql5.com
If you're distributing some products for MetaTrader 4/5 via the Market, you probably know that a special "welcome" stage of automatic product validation has been added recently by MetaQuotes on the

Sergey Golubev #:
Solving Automatic Validation Problems Arising During Product Submission in MQL5 Market- blog post:
find "there are no trading operations"part of this blog post for the short desctiption and examples of codes which should be included inside EA.

----------------------

there are no trading operations - the forum thread (just a discussion).

I did this. Still not working for me. 

Mohit Vijay Borse #:

I did this. Still not working for me. 

It is your EA, so you should find the reason by yourself, because you only know what you did and what you did not.
We (on the forum) may provide just the general information about it.
Reason: