Product reviews - Stars rating error

Hello everyone!

I am writing to bring my concern regarding the reviews and respective Star rating of my MT5 product on the MQL5 Market. Despite engaging with MQL5 Technical Support (#4728143), the issue remains unresolved.

[the text was edited by moderator]

Considering the above, further questions arise:
1.) Please provide more detailed information on the automatic system responsible for detecting suspicious reviews? Understanding the rationale and criteria behind this system would help me comprehend the basis for its decisions. 
2.) Is there an appeals process or a mechanism for a more in-depth review of cases where the automatic system flags reviews as suspicious? If such a process exists, I would appreciate guidance on how to engage with it.

I believe that the reviews in question are legitimate and provided by users with established reputations on MQL5. The responses from Technical Support have been inconclusive, and I am reaching out to the broader community in the hope that someone might have insights or suggestions on how to resolve this matter.

I am committed to maintaining transparency and fairness on the MQL5 Market and would greatly appreciate any assistance or advice that members of the community, administrators, or moderators can provide in addressing this issue.

Thanks, Oleksandr

Oleksandr Medviediev:
Please provide more detailed information on the automatic system responsible for detecting suspicious reviews? Understanding the rationale and criteria behind this system would help me comprehend the basis for its decisions

The MQ told that no any details about it will be provided.

Some more information:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

User didn't leave any comment to the rating

Eleni Anna Branou, 2021.06.05 22:08

The review system has been changed recently in order to prevent fake reviews.

Now the stars are visible after a small period.

And it is not an error:

Product Review Issues

Alexey Petrov, 2020.07.17 14:42

This is not an error.

Recently we introduced a new automated system that hides reviews from accounts that it found suspicious. To prevent further questions, we are not providing any details on how it detects that.

If you do not agree so write the ticket to the service desk (how to contact with the service desk - read this post ) -

Product Review Issues

MetaQuotes, 2020.07.20 16:37

Please write a ticket to servicedesk and provide all details for investigations - link at product and date when you tried to leave a rating.

We will check

Auto Renew off on subscription but still renew
Auto Renew off on subscription but still renew
  • www.mql5.com
I turned off the auto renew several days ago but it still auto renew today. How to cancal and back refund...

Oleksandr Medviediev:
I believe that the reviews in question are legitimate and provided by users with established reputations on MQL5

So, write to the service desk with your proofs (or with your details) - look at my previous post about HowTo.
Because the discussion about Market products (incl "correct review" or "non-correct review") is prohibited on the forum.

But please note - they (the service desk) are estimating the priority of the tickets by themselves so you will need to wait in some cases.

Thank you for promptly correcting my product's star rating, and I greatly appreciate the assistance.

I want to highlight the significant impact the rating discrepancy had on my product's visibility and revenue over the past year. The extended misunderstanding of reviews negatively affected its market position.

Considering recent developments, I kindly inquire if any measures can be taken to enhance the visibility of my product within MQL5 Market guidelines - perhaps by moving it to the first page for a specified duration.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Oleksandr

Oleksandr Medviediev #:
I want to highlight the significant impact the rating discrepancy had on my product's visibility and revenue over the past year. The extended misunderstanding of reviews negatively affected its market position.
This is for the service desk as I suggested (with some details/proofs and so on) - read my previous posts here.

Oleksandr Medviediev #:
Considering recent developments, I kindly inquire if any measures can be taken to enhance the visibility of my product within MQL5 Market guidelines - perhaps by moving it to the first page for a specified duration.
About rating?
We (public forum moderators) have nothing to do with the Market.

The recent requirements concerning the rating are discussed on the following thread:
Market Product rating calculation now includes description quality (so you may have some ideas about how to increase the rating - by reading the thread).
Market Product rating calculation now includes description quality - How to fix your product descriptions in the Market Marketplace
Market Product rating calculation now includes description quality - How to fix your product descriptions in the Market Marketplace
  • www.mql5.com
We have updated market rules regarding product descriptions more than two months ago. Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies. Flashy, intrusive, and annoying descriptions are not allowed

Sergey Golubev #:
details

Of course I've done it (screen).

Final remarks and conclusion from Technical support.
Reason: