No sounds on MT5!!!! HELP!

hey everyone!
I have an issue with my MT5

the alerts do not work!!!

I checked and all the notifications are Enabled! but the alerts and sounds generally don't work. I change my SL or TP and there is no sound, I create an Alert and hit TEST option, no sound, I even added a custom sound to my alerts folder, usually when I select an external audio when I hit TEST, windows media player opens to test the audio, but it doesn't happen now.

I have the original MT5 that I downloaded on the official website, and there's another MT5 that my broker provides. both have the same problems. I don't have this issue with my MT4!

thanks for your attention guys <3 .

Carl Schreiber #:

Check:

hey. thanks, but Ive done it, they are all enabled.
thats why Im a bit confused.

I have found that Win10 sometimes mutes apps (Firefox and MT4). No Idea what key combination typo causes it.

Try task bar → hidden icon → sound/speaker → right click → mixer. Scroll to the terminal and check.

William Roeder #:

I have found that Win10 sometimes mutes apps (Firefox and MT4). No Idea what key combination typo causes it.

Try task bar → hidden icon → sound/speaker → right click → mixer. Scroll to the terminal and check.

thanks for your help. unfortunately, there was no muted app, but thanks a lot for your attention.

Shadi Sobhani #:
thanks for your help. unfortunately, there was no muted app, but thanks a lot for your attention.

do you have any sound at all?

Were you able to fix this any update I'm having the same issue??

Same Issue, did you guys fixed it? Please help
Reason: