Redrawing indicators.

Greetings!
I suggest you post here redrawing indicators or links to them in the Code Base.

Why?

Nothing better than Hodrick-Prescott anyway )))) I call him affectionately Hondrick because he chondrates. I mean he redraws )))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Nothing better than Hodrick-Prescott anyway )))) I call him affectionately Hondrick because he chondrates. I mean he redraws) ))

Is it better (meaning stronger) than ZZ?
Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) I don't use indicators for a long time.

I knew they would ask that question. It's kind of a stinker if someone in decent society farts loudly. :)
Well, if anyone thinks they're useless, they'll avoid using them.
Those who need them will find them here. You won't find them on purpose.
Besides, there are different rewires and it only hinders in one case - when the decision to open a position is made based on the last to zero bar signal, like a crossing of wands (in general, 99% of Code Base Expert Advisors)

joo >>:
Знал что зададут такой вопрос. Это типа косо так посмотрят, если вдруг кто нибудь в приличном обществе громко пукнет. :)
Ну, если кто считает, что они бесполезны, тот будет избегать их пользовать.
Кому они нужны, тут их и найдет. По Code Base же специально такие не найдешь.
К тому же, разная перерисовка бывает, и мешает она только в одном случае - когда решение об открытии позиции принимается по последнему до нулевого бара сигналу, как пересечение машек (в общем, в 99% в советниках из Code Base)

Just curious about the purpose of the thread?

and from the purpose grows who will recommend what to you (well, of course, who understood what).

If this is a redrawing competition, I think Extrapolator and other FFT-based masterpieces are the winners, just one value can redraw the whole story.

Urain >>:

Просто интересна цель ветки ?,

а уже из цели произростает кто что будет вам рекомендовать (ну ясное дело кто как понял).

зы если это соревнование по перерисовке то Экстраполятор и другие шедевры на основе БПФ думаю победители, всего одно значение может перерисовать всю историю.

In general, I would like to have such ambiguous tools in one place.

What do you need them for anyway?

-> Besides, there are different re-rendering, and it only hinders in one case - when the decision to open a position is made by the last to zero bar signal, like a crossing of bars (in general, 99% of Code Base indicators)

If just one input value can redraw the whole story, then such an indicator.... nobody needs it.

I'm interested in indicators that re-draw less, the further into the history, like Hodrick-Prescott

joo >>:
... разная перерисовка бывает, и мешает она только в одном случае - когда решение об открытии позиции принимается по последнему до нулевого бара сигналу ...

Excuse me - when else can it be taken?

I too somehow did not understand such a distinction - only redrawing indicators. For some reason I thought about untermens and in general...))
I don't know about you, but with me the indicator is created with a specific purpose - to indicate this or that specific market condition. And you need it within the concept of the market, which at the moment is accepted as a working concept.
What does it mean in general? What are we going to talk about?

gumgum >>:
Тааак... щас Грааль существует? догоним.))) 3..2..1.. GOGO.... Народ Перерисовывающие индикаторы. , а не.....

пост затру...

No way

Svinozavr >>:
Я тоже как-то не понял такую дистинкцию - только перерисовывающиеся индикаторы. Почему-то подумалось про унтерменшей и вообще...)))
Не знаю, как у вас, но у меня индикатор создается с конкретной целью - проиндицировать то или иное специфическое состояние рынка. А нужно это в рамках той концепции рынка, которая в данный момент принимается за рабочую.
Что это значит вообще? О чем собирается разговор?

Peter, I didn't want to have a conversation in this thread, just to collect redrawing indicators here, but we can talk, why wouldn't we?

And who are the undermen?

gumgum wrote >>

Can we not talk about grails, eh?
I've got a brain, an artificial brain, finally assembled. I'm going to torture it.
What's everybody so freaked out about these PIs anyway? Decisions are made by man how? At the moment, one circumstance makes one decision. In a moment the circumstances change and the person is no longer sure that he has made the right decision, he has to adjust his plans for further action.
Well, as I said, redrawing the entire history will not be helpful, but redrawing of, say, 10 bars when analyzing 100 bars will not be a problem.
Reason: