No support available MQL5

I am stuck and can not register as seller  (I used same ID as in another account , I have deleted this account now)

even the bot is not working anylonger , it says my (previous( has been deleted.....

investgrreat:

I am stuck and can not register as seller  (I used same ID as in another account , I have deleted this account now)

even the bot is not working anylonger , it says my (previous( has been deleted.....

First of all its against MQL5.com rules to create more than 1 MQL5 accounts, so the fact that you deleted your prior account and you are trying to register another one with the same document may cause the issue.

Read the document requirements carefuly: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules#part_II and re-submit your documents.

I see that nowadays people don't read instructions, they only click buttons on mobile phones and that is the problem.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Read the document requirements carefuly: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules#part_II and re-submit your documents.

I see that nowadays people don't read instructions, they only click buttons on mobile phones and that is the problem.

hahahaha I cannot re-submit that is the problem

investgrreat #:

hahahaha I cannot re-submit that is the problem

Its against MQL5.com rules to create more than 1 MQL5 accounts, so the fact that you deleted your prior account and you are trying to register another one with the same document may cause the issue.

Contact the Service Desk about that, try to pass the bot and open a ticket.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Its against MQL5.com rules to create more than 1 MQL5 accounts, so the fact that you deleted your prior account and you are trying to register another one with the same document may cause the issue.

Contact the Service Desk about that, try to pass the bot and open a ticket.

Please tell me something I do not now = 1) where is the service desk,  how to pass the bot ,

your comment is until now totally useless

investgrreat #:

Please tell me something I do not now = 1) where is the service desk,  how to pass the bot ,

your comment is until now totally useless

With that attitude you will not get an answer, open your eyes, search and find it.

exactly you are a <Deleted>

My user name is not correct it was determent by you how can i change it 

do you think someone name 

Gl Nszm Lbz

is ok? just a random letters

Gl Nszm Lbz
Gl Nszm Lbz
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

Gl Nszm Lbz #:
My user name is not correct it was determent by you how can i change it 

The username cannot be changed.