How to renew VPS subscription automatically?

Hi there ,

I would like to know how do we renew the VPS automatically?

Do we need to just topup the account, will that automatically renew the VPS.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

aneesh61:

Hi there ,

I would like to know how do we renew the VPS automatically?

Do we need to just topup the account, will that automatically renew the VPS.

Read this from the bottom: Recurring Payment Agreement.

RECURRING PAYMENT AGREEMENT
RECURRING PAYMENT AGREEMENT
  • www.mql5.com
A recurring payment (recurring charges) is a type of a bank payment intended for periodic and regular automatic payments and transfers from a Bank Card for services, goods or information. Such a payment requires no need for any action by the Card Holder. A bank initiates a recurring payment on its own on the basis of a client's long-term order...

Md.Anamul Islam:
How can I make money?

Don't capture other's topc!

But read this

4. How to earn money in the MQL5.community

from here https://www.mql5.com/de/articles/302

Überweisungen und Zahlungsmethoden
Überweisungen und Zahlungsmethoden
  • www.mql5.com
Die Website MQL5.community bietet einzigartige gebührenpflichtige Dienstleistungen sowie die Möglichkeit, zusätzliche Gewinne zu erzielen. In diesem Artikel erfahren Sie, wie Zahlungen für MQL5-Dienstleistungen geleistet werden, wie das verdiente Geld abgehoben werden kann und wie die Betriebssicherheit gewährleistet wird. Die Sicherheit der...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Vps

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.04.13 13:37

You can set your MQL5 VPS subscription at automatically renew and make sure you have enough funds into your MQL5 account.

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Are the money, for the renewal, automatically charged to the original credit card or do we need to top up the MQL5 account?

mambobambo #Are the money, for the renewal, automatically charged to the original credit card or do we need to top up the MQL5 account?

IV. Virtual Terminal Rental Conditions

1. Rent is available to all registered MQL5 community members.
  2. The minimum Rental period is 1 month.
  3. Before renting, a User should read and accept these Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service.
  4. User can at any time cancel the Rent and stop the rented terminal with no refund.
  5. User can temporarily stop and re-launch the Virtual terminal via the client one. The Rental period is not extended in that case. All the terminal activity is displayed in Expert Advisor and terminal logs.
  6. If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error. Any DLL calls are forbidden.
  7. Execution of any unrelated trades on the account managed in a Virtual terminal can lead to unpredictable trading results.
  8. User can set automatic renewal of the Rental period if there are sufficient funds on the User's MQL5.commnunity account.
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
The page contains the rules of using the Virtual Hosting service (Virtual Hosting Cloud): general provisions, virtual hosting rental conditions, payment terms, as well as violations entailing termination of service.

Hi

I have deposited funds into my MQL5 account and VPS payment was rejected.

What do i do in order to get my VPS renewed?

41464447 #:

Hi

I have deposited funds into my MQL5 account and VPS payment was rejected.

What do i do in order to get my VPS renewed?

It depends on which reason it was rejected for ("not enough fund" for example).
Anyway, you can contact with the service desk asking them for advice (post ).
Auto Renew off on subscription but still renew
Auto Renew off on subscription but still renew
  • Ka Lun Chung
  • www.mql5.com
I turned off the auto renew several days ago but it still auto renew today. How to cancal and back refund...
Reason: