Tips to get customers in FreeLance

Good day Traders, Developers and Mql5 Family
I need some advises how to be selected in freelance in Mql5. I have been applying for almost 100 jobs but only one person selected me. I need some tips that will help me to be selected easily. Thanks for your advice and encouragement.

Maybe try to be cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mafuta Landou:
Good day Traders, Developers and Mql5 Family
I need some advises how to be selected in freelance in Mql5. I have been applying for almost 100 jobs but only one person selected me. I need some tips that will help me to be selected easily. Thanks for your advice and encouragement.
Avoid writing the generic text proposal for every job. Small texts like “I can do this” are big NO. 

Believe me, they are least interested to know about you. 

Instead, read the job description carefully and create a short and unique proposal describing the potential solution for their problem. 

In the proposal, ask the relevant question if necessary. 

Good luck 

Be patient and keep on applying

Nitin Raj:
Avoid writing the generic text proposal for every job. Small texts like “I can do this” are big NO. 

Believe me, they are least interested to know about you. 

Instead, read the job description carefully and create a short and unique proposal describing the potential solution for their problem. 

In the proposal, ask the relevant question if necessary. 

Good luck 

Thank you

Anyone with more tips? ?

1. Use tips in the Freelance service! - good tread with the instruction about HowTo use Freelance 
  2. A Few Tips for First-Time Customers - the article

Sergey Golubev:
  1. Use tips in the Freelance service! - good tread with the instruction about HowTo use Freelance 
Thanks very much. 

Sergey Golubev:
It is more about how to use but it says nothing about how to get customers and they are more for customers not for developers
Reason: