how can i downgrade MT5 for older version for testing only

how can I downgrade mt5 to a earlier build version??

I have a problem where I think a recent upgrade to mt5 has stop a indicator from working in backtesting

I would not be using this in live trading, I just need to test my indicator in a earlier version that was working before a update

I think a recent update to mt5 has caused a problem for me with a indicator I am using only in backtesting

being able to test the indicator in a earlier build version I could clearly pinpoint a update to mt5 as a reason a indicator has stopped working

anyone no how to downgrade mt5 to a earlier version ??

xop32:

anyone no how to downgrade mt5 to a earlier version ??

What version do you want ?

I need  build 1530 or anything before of mt5

xop32:

I need  build 1530 or anything before of mt5

Here is 1502.

Files:
terminal64.zip  13167 kb
metaeditor64.zip  10980 kb
metatester64.zip  6646 kb

thank you alain

Alain Verleyen:

Here is 1502.

Thank you very much!

• www.mql5.com
how can I downgrade mt5 to a earlier build version...

I need to download metatrader 5 build 1745. Where can I download it?

jovasu:
I need to download metatrader 5 build 1745. Where can I download it?

Unfortunately, MQ does not provide a centralized archive of MT versions (though I suggested them to set up it long ago). Users should handle this for their own. After 1730 I have 1795, 1745 is missing in my collection. Probably someone else can help.

Stanislav Korotky:

Unfortunately, MQ does not provide a centralized archive of MT versions (though I suggested them to set up it long ago). Users should handle this for their own. After 1730 I have 1795, 1745 is missing in my collection. Probably someone else can help.

Hello Sir,

Could you please upload (or Provide alink) to the 1730? I'm looking for any of 17xx series version , prior to 1755.

Alain Verleyen:

Here is 1502.

Great Alain. I just wonder how to upload the tick data, since if you are connected to any broker the tester says it can't run, because the newer version is needed.

Or maybe if you have the build 1640 or beyond to easily import data??

Looking forward for your response!

Thank you.

Reason: