Which is best for Forex

Have traded alot of stocks. Forex is exciting and my demo account is doing well. Which indicators are best & relevant to Forex day trading?

Rome Cote

Please send to:

-use PM instead

There are now a lot of free systems out there. It depends on you how you can use it and adjust it according to your conditions.

Nic

Most people are here looking for the 'Best...' system as you said but this will usually differ from trader to trader. The best system is the system which suits you. The one with which you feel more comfortable to trade the markets. Fortunately, there are hundreds of system being developed and you should research, observe, try and choose what can work for you. All the best in your endeavour. Keep browsing

Hi Rome,

Perhaps you can tell us more specifically what sort of trading system you're looking for and also your style of trading. The more specific you get, the better it is for you.

The best is the one you used frequently.

I need solarwind forex software with alert

Please can somebody who have use the software

and still making use of the software kindly assist.

for me I'm enjoy playing with heiken ashi indicator good for beginner too

Hi Friends This Is Haseen I Just Join In This Program Before In Trading I Have Little Experience I Think I Will Be Suceed In This And I Hope All Of Them Are Get The Sucess

Indicators play a vital role in it, and they are free on the internet..

Reason: