Great EA, Reverse SystemBest but I need help to make it better

Hi Guys, I found this great System, in backtesting looks great, called Reverse System Best but when I put it on my demo it didn't trade at all, I founded strange since it's earlier version Reverse System does trade a lot but it wasn't profitable it opened so many trades all negatives.

So I was wondering if anyone can see what's wrong with it and if a magic number and a MM option can be added, and also something that limits the number of trades.

I hope someone can help me with that.

Thanks

good joke

It reads history datafile and trades in backtest .. maybe a good joke.

What do you mean by that? Can you elaborate? Thanks

I find something suspicious that the profit factor says nothing that yes and it could be a sign of the catch, but apart from that, it seems all ok.

Moreover, I understood why Reverse System Best didn't take any trade yesterday all day, because it's the end of the month! Dah . But it did take a trade later on and it was profitable. At least it wasn't like the other one Reverse System that opened maybe more than 50 trades all negatives!

Again if anybody is good in coding I am sure it would take you very little time to just add an option about magic number, a MM option and of course I forgot to mention it, a STOP! very important.

Here my attempt in adding a magic number but of course it didn't work.

-----------CODING WITH NO MAGIC NUMBER----------

void CloseOrder( int Ticket )

{

OrderSelect(Ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET);

if (OrderType() == OP_BUY)

OrderClose(Ticket, OrderLots(), Bid, 0);

else // (OrderType() == OP_SELL)

OrderClose(Ticket, OrderLots(), Ask, 0);

return;

}

int ReverseOrder( int Ticket)

{

if (Ticket == 0)

Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, 0, 0, 0); // static bool FlagUP = FALSE;

else

{

if (OrderType() == OP_BUY)

{

Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, Lots, Bid, 0, 0, 0);

}

else // (OrderType() == OP_SELL)

{

Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, 0, 0, 0);

}

}

return(Ticket);

}

---------MY BEST TRY TO INSERT THE MAGIC NUMBER---------

in the beginning I inserted the ....

extern int MagicNumber = 345535734;

then I did ....

void CloseOrder( int Ticket )

{

if (OrderType() == OP_BUY && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber )

else // (OrderType() == OP_SELL && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)

return;

}

int ReverseOrder( int Ticket)

{

if (Ticket == 0)

Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, 0, MagicNumber, 0, 0); // static bool FlagUP = FALSE;

else

{

if (OrderType() == OP_BUY && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)

{

Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, Lots, Bid, 0, MagicNumber, 0, 0);

}

else // (OrderType() == OP_SELL && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)

{

Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, 0, MagicNumber, 0, 0);

}

}

return(Ticket);

}

Thanks for reading

Net

Hey there. Has this backtest EA placed anymore trades in real time?

cheers

Hello

yap it looks so nice

in open chart its working so wierd.i think this EA is a big JOke.

but i will try to make it work.if somthing comes up i will post it here.

Thanks

Thanks Bijan, I appreciate the help

For anybody who is reading this post, don't trade with Reverse_System.mq4, this version opens many trades and closes only the negative ones or the 0 ones but not the ones with profit. The other one, Reverse_SystemBest.mq4, as traded only once and it was positive but hasn't traded for 2 days, maybe because of the end of the month, or maybe because there is some error in it.

Thanks for reading

Net

Magic Number

Hi, if anybody is capable to place a magic number into the EA that would be very appreciated. Bijan, if you are still interested in this EA, and even if you haven't finished with it yet but you put M # in it already, please share it, so that we can start to put it on a demo and start forward testing it.

Thanks

Net123:
Hi, if anybody is capable to place a magic number into the EA that would be very appreciated. Bijan, if you are still interested in this EA, and even if you haven't finished with it yet but you put M # in it already, please share it, so that we can start to put it on a demo and start forward testing it. Thanks

Ok, try this one

-guyver

Won't work

In backtest It reads data from history file in advance .. and wins 100% ! Creative pogramming !

from the logic of the program -

would you think it is better in ranging market (weekly) or trendy market scenario

Hi

Thanks Guyver, I will put it in demo and test it. We will see if it's a joke or the holy grail!

Safenet, when you say...

In backtest It reads data from history file in advance .. and wins 100% ! Creative pogramming !

Do you mean it's cheating, hence the great results?

I tried to backtest it and no matter in what pair or time frame it's always a winner.

And if there is someone else who has seen something similar, let us know.

Thanks

Net

Reason: