FX Simple Signals

Hello,

I have copied this from the RAS website. I hope it will be of some help to you.

I have setup these signals on a personal account I trade manually. My initial investment is $30,000. You can be sure these trades will never be left alone as some EA's are. I do have 2 EA's giving out separate signals on Rent a Signal. One is a paid for service using an initial investment of $10,000 trading 10c per pip. The other is a non-subscription signal using an initial investment of $30,000. These will be available to use and follow from 12th January 2009. But please be aware. There is no EA in the world which can run 100% automatically. If there was you certainly wouldn't know about it. In my experience an EA can only work with human intervention. Any EA left to perform on its own, in the long run, is a sure-fire way to "Wipeout".

My signals are simple. I use S/R, Trendlines and Chart Patterns combined with Bank & Institutional order flow to provide a 92% accuracy rate for the last 14 months.

With your subscription to FX Simple Signals on Rent a Signals, also comes free access to my private trading room where I do sessions on developing your discipline (2 sessions everyday) aswell as teach, time permitting, my style of trading. The idea behind this is to develop in you, the one main thing that stops 90%-95% of traders from being successful, (discipline), and in the process, teach you a simple, effective way of trading using S/R, Trendlines and Chart Patterns. This combined with the correct psychology will allow you to trade independantly in the future without the need for a helping hand. There are added bonuses which will become apparent as time goes on.

Discipline is essential to the wannabe successful trader. If you don't have it, and I'm not being funny when I say this, "save your money, go find a real job where you can earn a living plus keep whatever you would have lost through lack of discipline". It's simple. "Trade without discipline, more the fool you". I have seen too many people, fooling themselves into thinking that it will come right soon, trying to live the "Traders Dream" and falling flat on their behinds in the process. I've done it myself. I know all too well.

There are some quotes which have stuck with me for the last 2 years, most of which have inspired me and my trading. "Trading is EASY, it's the trader who makes it difficult" is one of them. This is so true. It's a shame the majority of traders want to complicate things with indicators and a long drawn-out thought processes for something which is so "Simple". Another is "Trade what you see".

Anyway, my results will be available for everyone to see once RAS is up and running.

Another quote which relates to my signals. "You only get what you pay for in this world". This is a quote I struggled to come to terms with for a long time, but when I finally did it proved itself 100 times over.

Apparently there will be a thread dedicated to my signals. Feel free to post queries and questions there and I will do my utmost best to reply to all of them. But do bare in mind, I am a full time trader trading numerous accounts, I run a private trading room which is open 24hrs a day which is where I dedicate a lot of my time and I also trade a private managed fund amongst other things. Please be courteous and patient.

P.S. "FX Simple Signals" and "FXSS Live EA" are both traded on live accounts. Account Statements are readily available to subscribers upon request.

Thanks.

Instructions on setting up your ea:

Please go through these instructions carefully:

do you have 2 dll files in library folder?

Metatrader - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- disable experts when ... - no

- disable experts when ... - no

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Click on RAS EA face on the chart, than common, and the same:

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Also same settings in the video:

YouTube - rashd

Check everything please.

Quick note to subscribers:

ID 402, FX Simple Signals account is now closed.

Hopefully the new account will be funded 12/02/2009.

Notification emails will be sent out once I receive confirmation.

Kind Regards.

Fx

Important notice to all new subscribers:

Please, could any new subscribers contact me at support@fxsimplesignals.co.uk before going live.

This is very important as we need to make sure, your lots multiplier is set correctly and you start with the correct initial deposit.

Please provide your invoice details aswell.

Thanx

Fx

FXSS: Live EA

FXSS: Live EA

Hello,

I have been asked to give a brief explanation about my FXSS: Live EA.

It works in a long market, placing buy orders only. This, in the normal world, is an added bonus as it also accumulates swap/interest on all positions. Unfortunately at this moment in time long positions invite negative swap/interest although I have seen this go from positive to negative and back to positive a few times since the middle of 2008.

FXSS: Live EA closes each trade with 50 pips profit. I have set the monthly subscription fee at $49.00 so that people with $1000 accounts may have the opportunity to build there accounts up slowly. It is not going to make anyone rich overnight but please bare in mind, if the GBP/JPY goes down to 120.00 like I expect it to, this would be the ideal time to jump in. If, after that the GBP/JPY touches 110.00 or lower, I will then be optimising its settings to cater for $10,000 accounts (minimum), trading $1 per pip. This will be HIGH RISK with massive rewards.

If the GBP/JPY goes above 140.00 then ALL NEW SUBSCRIPTIONS WILL STOP as in my humble opinion, the risk will be too high beyond this point.

Those already on board will literally be in heaven.

I am normally a man of few words, prefering to let my actions do the talking but I do understand that there are many new traders here, like I was once myself, so I can only try my best to explain myself. I hope this has been of some help.

At the time of writing this: 16/Feb/2009. 10:38 Gmt, FXSS: Live EA "Balance is: $11,614.88". "Equity is: $11,175.55". It has closed 298 positive orders at 50pips (10c per pip) = $5.44 per closed trade and I must stress, no losses. I started FXSS: Live EA on 12/Jan/2009 with $10,000.

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback Required:

Feedback Required: CAD/JPY

Can I ask, anyone using "FX Simple Signals", if your platform caters for CAD/JPY. I am interested in introducing this pair into my trading but I do know that not all brokers provide for the CAD/JPY.

In this case my trades would serve no purpose for your accounts.

Any input is appreciated.

Kind Regards.

Fx

Copy of Notification Email:

Hello,

Important Note:

Change of broker from WHC to Alpari has been completed.

FX Simple Signals ID402 started trading with RAS on the 12/Jan/2009 with an initial balance of $30,000. It closed on 11/Feb/2009 with $4354 (14%) net profit.

I am starting my Alpari account with $34300. this will now make it difficult to use the equity graph to read my daily status because, after 10,000, the "Initial Balance" filter only goes up in 10,000 increments.

Edited 19/Feb/2009 at 11:40 Gmt: The above sentence is incorrect:

The equity graph will read true as it calculates from the very beginning of my trading. You may still input $30,000 in the initial deposit window and get a relatively accurate reading of my account.

Edit Closed 19/Feb/2009 at 11:44 Gmt:

Please follow this link or subscribe to it as I will be posting regular updates of my account with something new which New Digital has provided me.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179142

All accounts can go live if you wish as of 13/Feb/2009, 09:55 GMT.

If you are still not sure how to scale down from my initial starting capital to what you will start with appropriate to your lot size please mail me at support@fxsimplesignals.co.uk as this is important.

Kind Regards

Fx

CADJPY Feedback:

FX Simple Signals:
Feedback Required: CAD/JPY

Can I ask, anyone using "FX Simple Signals", if your platform caters for CAD/JPY. I am interested in introducing this pair into my trading but I do know that not all brokers provide for the CAD/JPY.

In this case my trades would serve no purpose for your accounts.

Any input is appreciated.

Kind Regards.

Fx

Fx,

My platform, from US broker, does not include CADJPY. At least not for mini-accounts. It seems like there were more pairs when I had a standard account, but currently that doesn't apply to me.

Rad

P.S. If you didn not want replies directly in this thread to keep it clean for your announcements, let me know, and I'll remove it.

knickalls:
Fx, P.S. If you didn not want replies directly in this thread to keep it clean for your announcements, let me know, and I'll remove it.

Thanks Rad,

It is fine to post questions, queries and feedback here on this thread Rad.

It also allows me to reach everybody at once rather than send out individual emails.

I appreciate the feedback.

Fx

Anyone who is not live with FX Simple Signals:

Please wait for notification from me before going live.

20/Feb/2009: 08:37 Gmt.

Thanx

Hi!

I'm very interested in subcribe your FXSS: Live EA, but i would like to ask you if i can use it, because i have a $2000 account but my broker minimum is 0.10 lots.

Can it be suitable for me?

I'm just waiting your answer so that i can subscribe it.

Thanks

Reason: