Buy/Sell indicator 90 % accurate?

I got this indicator for free(another forum)...there is a website that supposedly describes how it is used and it is said to be 90% accurate.

The website is www.best-forex-signal.com. It is in a foreign language that I do not understand, though.

Attached is the indicator.

Files:

RickW00716:
I got this indicator for free(another forum)...there is a website that supposedly describes how it is used and it is said to be 90% accurate.

The website is www.best-forex-signal.com. It is in a foreign language that I do not understand, though.

Attached is the indicator.

Thank you for posting the indicator..i will try it..but ,what language is it in that website??is there english i tried to use google transelation,but i do not know what language is it to translated to english..anybody knows?..can you just give us notes of how to use it and could you post screen shot to the indicator and usage in chart?

thank you in advance

ahmedazizelias:
Thank you for posting the indicator..i will try it..but ,what language is it in that website??is there english i tried to use google transelation,but i do not know what language is it to translated to english..anybody knows?..can you just give us notes of how to use it and could you post screen shot to the indicator and usage in chart? thank you in advance

Its Indonesian language

Interesting indicator. Seems pretty self explanatory if you put in on a chart. There's two lines, trade at the crosses. It even marks the cross with a colored X. Red X is sell, blue X is buy. Wish we could see the code of this indicator.

Just so you know, what they are selling is garbage. It's just two modified versions of StepMA_stochastic on the same chart.

jturns23:
Interesting indicator. Seems pretty self explanatory if you put in on a chart. There's two lines, trade at the crosses. It even marks the cross with a colored X. Red X is sell, blue X is buy. Wish we could see the code of this indicator.

Here it is, it a free indicator in this forum

Thanks jacoba, I knew it was on this site, you just found it before me!

jacoba:
Its Indonesian language

Thank you very much..do you know any site or search engin that we can use to transelate that site to english??..hopfully you do..

Don't bother translating it. This website is selling indicators that are free on this site.

ahmedazizelias:
Thank you very much..do you know any site or search engin that we can use to transelate that site to english??..hopfully you do..

maybe this will help

Toggletext - Kataku

ahmedazizelias:
Thank you for posting the indicator..i will try it..but ,what language is it in that website??is there english i tried to use google transelation,but i do not know what language is it to translated to english..anybody knows?..can you just give us notes of how to use it and could you post screen shot to the indicator and usage in chart? thank you in advance

Hi Ahmedazizelias,

Try use babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr you can use it to translate the web page to english. Hope it may help.

P/s : The website music too loud.

Reason: