Heiken-ashi Zero-lag Tema

Hello Traders!

I developed new indicator! Found this formula in Trader Tips, it is a part of system "The Quest For Reliable Crossovers" Looks quite nice. Take a look at the picture - you will see what i mean.

Why I'm posting few files here ? Well this indicator uses many buffers so i split them to 3 indicators (and used Heiken Ashi from metatrader). So all you need to do is to copy all of them to your metatrader/experts/indicators directory, and attach to the chart only ZeroLag_haTEMA. Of course you can attach the other ones too - but the ZeroLag_haTEMA is the one you should look at.

Regards

Kale

Files:

hi kalenzo i try to put your indicators to my char but nothing appear..anything wrong?

Files:
untitled_5.jpg  132 kb

Well, I put the indicator to gbpjpy m15 and it works - see the picture.

Do exactly what i'm saying in first post and you will see the indicator. Maybe you have some messages in terminal window?

Files:
gbpjpy_2.gif  12 kb

you need to download the whole package to make it work

Thanks 4 sharing.

Kalenzo:
Hello Traders!

I developed new indicator! Found this formula in Trader Tips, it is a part of system "The Quest For Reliable Crossovers" Looks quite nice. Take a look at the picture - you will see what i mean.

Why I'm posting few files here ? Well this indicator uses many buffers so i split them to 3 indicators (and used Heiken Ashi from metatrader). So all you need to do is to copy all of them to your metatrader/experts/indicators directory, and attach to the chart only ZeroLag_haTEMA. Of course you can attach the other ones too - but the ZeroLag_haTEMA is the one you should look at.

Regards

Kale

Thank you Kalenzo, working great...

Thanks mate.

looks great, Kalenzo.

Thnx for the indy

Could you post the link to Trader Tips, where you found the formula?

Regards

found it: Traders Tips - May 2008

Google me this, Google me that

double post

hi kalenzo.. how do we use this indic since i was new to this heiken ashi stuff..

ZeroLag indicator

Jessica keough:
hi kalenzo i try to put your indicators to my char but nothing appear..anything wrong?

Hola Jessica....

I was having the same problem too but I realized that when you change the timeframe then it shows up. What is even stranger is that it does not happen all the time. And, I only had this problem with the ZeroLag. Maybe Kalenzo can comment on this.

Saludos,

And nothing appears in terminal window?

If you downloaded all package then please delete ex4 files (if you have them) of those indicators, and then recompile then again. If you will still see blank screen then change period to 5 instead of 55 - maybe you just have too big zoom.

Reason: