Multi-indics indicator - page 7

FerruFx:
Here's the "light" versions!

You can display whatever you want and where you want.

FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_indy.mq4 is for separate_window

FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart.mq4 is for chart_window

FerruFx

There's a problem with both files when display on the charts:

.. the chart, display is on top of each other

.. the indy, nothing is displayed

I have dual monitors so that's not the problem...

et_phonehome_2:
What do you mean by the OPEN LEVEL is reach?

It's a number you fix in your mind and when the UP or DOWN reach this "level", you Buy or Sell.

My first rules fixed a 50% level to buy or sell. I think for less risk, increase that level will be a better idea.

et_phonehome_2:

I don't understand. A screen shot will be appreciated.

et_phonehome_2:

I have dual monitors so that's not the problem...

You can adjust them and put then where you want via the properties box.

Thanks FerruFX

Mart

Files:
ferru.gif  10 kb

Don't put the 2 the same time. You can display indy OR chart.

This got the trend box in the top right

Mart

Files:
trendbox.gif  14 kb

mart-hart:

Yes exact!

Wonderful job once again FerruFx!

FerruFx:
Here's the "light" versions!

You can display whatever you want and where you want.

FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_indy.mq4 is for separate_window

FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart.mq4 is for chart_window

FerruFx

FerruFx.....thank you for creating the very versatile 'light' version so quickly, which is exactly the style I had in mind when suggesting and really appreciate the efforts you are putting into improving your indicator. You work so quickly and efficiently.

To achieve displaying the small TREND box only at the top of my chart, I opened only the one indicator, FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart.mq4 placing it on my chart. I then changed all "true" settings to "false", except for TREND, which I left "true" and this left the TREND box display only at the top of my chart, inset a little from the left border of the screen. This is exactly what I was looking to achieve.

However, I have 2 questions if it is possible for you to please answer:-

i) By only opening the one indicator, will the calculation for TREND be correct/accurate? or does it require both indicators to be added and active, as you originally stated? In other words, will it be scanning all 98 sections for info or only half? It is difficult to tell from the TREND figures being displayed, which appear reasonably accurate and consistent.

ii) Is there any way possible for me to move the TREND box (which appears fixed), to some other part of the screen/chart display area should I so wish? If not, I can certaily live with it as it is.

Now that it is possible to display the small TREND box only, it will allow me to display 6 x M1 charts, at the same time, on the one screen configured in 'Tile Vertically' format and each of the same pair. The only difference on each chart will be the TREND display readout, as each will be set to different coefs, in an attempt to find the most promising settings for either scalping or day trading. The M1 setting naturally allows for more movement/noise to observe.

I will keep you informed of progress, whenever and if ever improved coef settings are detirmined.

Meanwhile, could you please let me have the MACD and Stochastic settings that you are using in your calculations, as I notice that these two are the indys that are generally lagging behind most of the other indys, particularly in the higher to mid-range TF's.

I am sorry if my posts generally turn out to be quite lengthy and always seem to demand time of you for additional programming, but I sincerely believe that what you have here in your indicator is worth pursuing with further effort and for us to strive for perfection or at least wothwhile additions/improvements, if at all possible.

Thanking you in advance and looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

johnny

Thanks mart-hart!

mart-hart:

Thanks FerruFX

Mart

Thanks mart-hart.....that's a great help. I'm learning more daily of the MT4 platform and particularly with helpful members like yourself on this Forum.

If you read this FerruFX before answering my post, please note this question has already been answered.

johnny

FerruFx:
Don't put the 2 the same time. You can display indy OR chart.

FerruFx.....I think you have just answered my question # 1 in post # 71, but please confirm that how I have set it up and my understanding of the situation is ok and accurate.

johnny

Reason: