Multi-indics indicator - page 13

Problem displaying EA!

FerruFx:
That's right, thanks!

Attached the mini-account's indicators.

For all, this post doesn't concern this thread but thanks Rlinac for sharing this usefull tool!

FerruFx

Hi Ferru,

Thank you and especially rlinac for sharing this indicator, which from the posts, I believe is an EA.

I am new to the MT4 platform and this is the first EA I have attempted to download/upload. So far no problems at all with indicators and tpl's. However it will only only allow me to place it in "Custom Indicators" , but from there it will not transfer to my chart. When I drag and dop, nothing appears.

Should it be in Navigator in "Expert Avisors", as it is an EA? I have tried to get it into that file, without success.

Could you or anyone reading this post, please advize me of the step-by-step procedure I need to follow to achieve my goal.

I appreciate any help and thank you in advance of a reply.

johnny

Ferrufx.................

"He alones lives who live for other & rest are dead than alive "

[ - Swami Vivekannada.

Dear U have great attitude man........keep going still miles ahead to go,before U sleep.

SHIVAJI.

yorkyjohnny:
Hi Ferru,

Could you or anyone reading this post, please advize me of the step-by-step procedure I need to follow to achieve my goal.

johnny

The EA's should be in the "Experts" folder. It won't load from the "Indicators" folder. If the expert (EA) is still in the "indicators" folder, why don't you just copy it from Indicators folder to experts folder using Windows Explorer? Aft you copy it, just restart the Metatrader.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

FerruFx, let me share one of my tool. This tool 100% based on Tom Yeomans's currency meter.

QUOTE]

rlinac,

Thanks a lot for sharing this great indicator. Can you please explain who to read the values vertically (horizontally it shows the currency and the strength)?

Files:
pic1.gif  6 kb

iMeter Indicator

rlinac:
FerruFx, let me share one of my tool. This tool 100% based on Tom Yeomans's currency meter. Save the file in experts folder, since i couldn't find find how to code an infinite loop in indicator. Please make any changes as needed.

Hi rlinac,

Can you explain it how it works with this indicator? I'm kinda of confused

NY168

fxd01 and NY168,

thanks guys for trying my tools, i challenge any opportuniny for finding an ideal setup on this. xMeter measures each major strength, suppose GBP has 1.4 value and USD has 7.2. It tells us that USD is stronger than GBP, that means we should consider take SELL order on GBPUSD instead of BUY order.

Just find minimum and maximum value on each currencies and combine them, next try to lookup on Market Watch window if pair is available.

I would welcome if someone has a better explaination.

rlinac:
fxd01 and NY168,

thanks guys for trying my tools, i challenge any opportuniny for finding an ideal setup on this. xMeter measures each major strength, suppose GBP has 1.4 value and USD has 7.2. It tells us that USD is stronger than GBP, that means we should consider take SELL order on GBPUSD instead of BUY order.

Just find minimum and maximum value on each currencies and combine them, next try to lookup on Market Watch window if pair is available.

I would welcome if someone has a better explaination.

hi,

thanks for your great tool. btw, i felt some chart lag/freeze during changing from one timeframe to another with this tool loaded. is it a normal thing? or else?

rlinac,

I suggess you to open a thread for discuss about your great tool.

Don't let people confuse about this in this thread.

Thanks.

FerruFx

fxd01:
The EA's should be in the "Experts" folder. It won't load from the "Indicators" folder. If the expert (EA) is still in the "indicators" folder, why don't you just copy it from Indicators folder to experts folder using Windows Explorer? Aft you copy it, just restart the Metatrader.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Thanks fxd01....I have done as you suggest and manged to now get it to display on my chart. However, I am having the same problem that FerruFx had, as it only displays 9.0 and no colored squares?? I have followed other advice re checking 'Allow Trade Live" etc but still no good.

How did you manage to get yours to display as per screenahot in post #129?

Can anyone help? I realize this is not the thread for this, but would really like to get it to work, as I am halfway there.

johnny

yorkyjohnny:
Thanks fxd01....I have done as you suggest and manged to now get it to display on my chart. However, I am having the same problem that FerruFx had, as it only displays 9.0 and no colored squares?? I have followed other advice re checking 'Allow Trade Live" etc but still no good.

How did you manage to get yours to display as per screenahot in post #129?

Can anyone help? I realize this is not the thread for this, but would really like to get it to work, as I am halfway there.

johnny

Take the version for mini account i made in post #115.

I think that's your problem !

FerruFx

Reason: