1000 pips in the past 2.5 weeks trading this system

This is the best system I have seen in a while it is a system package made by a HOT! girl. Check it out this was on sale up until a while ago when somebody released ti for free the owner released for free just last week. http://shemalehorn.com/

The file is here for download

http://www.babypips.com/forums/free-forex-trading-systems/474-best-systems-long-time.html

I just wrote above what someone from the forum posted. Lots of people praising this.

Cryten are you currently trading this system, that thread seems to be running out of hype towards the end of it.

hi

Cryten:
This is the best system I have seen in a while it is a system package made by a HOT! girl. Check it out this was on sale up until a while ago when somebody released ti for free the owner released for free just last week.

The file is here for download

http://www.babypips.com/forums/free-forex-trading-systems/474-best-systems-long-time.html

I just wrote above what someone from the forum posted. Lots of people praising this.

Thanks for share this system

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

I havn't traded this yet as i'm at work during london and us session. I thought if anyone had success they could share this and we could improve ea. I forgot to post I have an ea for this system I will demo from monday.

I can't code so like to find other ways to contribute.

Cryten:
I havn't traded this yet as i'm at work during london and us session. I thought if anyone had success they could share this and we could improve ea. I forgot to post I have an ea for this system I will demo from monday. I can't code so like to find other ways to contribute.

Well, seriously I really dont like the way they promote their system.

VanessaFX:
Unless computers have reached the stage at which they become self-aware there is no EA that could be made to automatically trade my system.

Since you already made an EA, I will save myself sometime to prove them wrong. Keep up the good work, and bring them some good foreward testing result.

Regards

David

I didn't make it, I got it from the forum.

I will start forward testing in demo from monday and will update this thread if it's worth continuing it.

Cheers!

She uses and discusses using a fair amount of discretion. That might make the method EA 'unfriendly'?

I guess I should clarify somethings about this system from what I had read awhile back from ForexClarity:

(1) Vanessa and Nick who developed this system do not use this system to trade, they use some other system of theirs which they do not divulge.

(2) It was pointed out that one must trade with discretion, and not just trade blindly since I had read that many had been unsuccessful with it.

(3) I believe this system was designed for grabbing as many PIPs as posisble instead of exiting too early or too late.

(4) The EA posted is just an alert and does not initiate any trades, and I do not believe its actually based upon the system since Vanessa does not mention she uses the Awesome Oscillator anywhere in her document.

Look What I Found

Look what I found....

Files:
vanessafx.jpg  49 kb

Can anyone post here the indicators & template for this trading system?Thanks a lot!

Anod some screenshots,as well.......

Reason: