FlyingDutchManSystem (How Create EA)

Hii...I am Very Glad Join at this forum, and I am very interest to share my system. There is a simple system for get more pips in trading, this sistem based by trend movement and how long trend will be move.We can to know power of trend and making decision for closed our position in peak of trend. Using this system with more dicipline and focus make u're trade enjoyable. But with this system, I can't leave my desk ...I Hope Some body can Help me to share How To build my system to be an expert advisor..

Thanks so much for your share before, I am very glad..but my problem is I am not a programmer, I can't understand about mql or other language program. and I can't understand about strategi for build EA

My System create from 4 MA line and ADX 14. all default indicator from meta trader.

first MA : Exponensial, period 15 shift: 0 apply to :close

2th MA : Exponensial, period 21 sift : 0 apply to close

3th MA : LinearWeighted, period 35 shift :0 apply to : First Indicator's data

4th MA: Simple MA, period 35, shift :0 apply to: first indicator's data

My decision for Open Position when line of MA crossing each other, 3th and 4th MA for analyze how strong trend still going, 1th and 2th MA for analyze trend movement.

ADX with setting 14 with level 0-44 still give me signal, for to know where the peak of trend will be..

I am using that system in TF 15 M..In manual I can get pips more than 50-100 in a day...simple system and simple rules. all default indicator

I am never used management, without TP and SL...my decision for closing position when ADX give me signal trend still overbought or oversold, I am glad if U can completed my system with Risk management with SL n TP or using trailing for become more usefull EA

All indicator's where used in my system (FDM System) are default in meta trader software. So simple, but I want make it more simple and usefull, without all day every time still on my desk

The problem is I can't Build EA with my self.

I am boring still in my desk allday alltime

I hope Some body Can Help Me, and this system can be share together

Best Regards,

Noerdiensjah

Interesting system, what pairs do you trade?

Would you please post a chart for more detail about your entry signal:

1. What is exact mean of "line of MA crossing each other" ?

2. How do you interprete ADX formation?

3. What's the best pair and TF?

4. How do you exit by these indicators?

As my understand, this system will have a little complicate to implement, since you have applied two MA with "first indicator's data", this is not a default function of MT4, but maybe solved via advance programming skill.

How long you tested your system?

Which is time you trade?

From many posts I see, trading off of the MA is not profitable, and I will see many asking for results before attempting to code anything.

you're right! anyway, Sidus still rockin hardcore!

LWMA5 vs LWMA8 && RSI21 vs 50%

EMA18 vs EMA28

closing this system. good luck to the strategy owner.

Files:
sidus.gif  6 kb
sidus.htm  546 kb

I like tick data to 2008....

davidke20:
1. When backtested with EURUSD (H1) 2006.01.01 ~ 2008.02.21, .....

You have tick data till 2008 ?!!....

WOW!! Would you like to share these ticks with me? I would like to backtest.....oh, no, should be forward test....or, live trade with it......

Sorry for my word, since I am boring with GBPUSD in this week....

By the way, dear davidke20, do you know where can I find Sidus EA?

all right, EA already created. few thing bother me in mind.

1. When backtested with EURUSD (H1) 2006.01.01 ~ 2008.02.21, it shows all the crosses of 35SMA/LWMA after 15/21EMA crossed, all of them with the condition of ADX above 44

2. When take out the ADX as filter, it still manage to make some profit in the end.

Its rubbish if you put this combination togather to tell the EA to open trade after 15/21 cross, while 35SMA cross LWMA with the condition of ADX below 44. And I wasted about 5 hours to troubleshoot my codes, end up the chart tells the story. I'm a fuckin idiot! I dont know whether I coded it correctly, coz I'm busy now, just querious how this system works. May be you should try William %R next time. I'm fuckin tired of MA cross system. Used to have a good 1 last year, and now its broken due to market behaviour change.

edited: typo mistake, should be 2006.01.01 ~ 2007.02.21

Files:

raytracy:

WOW!! Would you like to share these ticks with me? I would like to backtest.....oh, no, should be forward test....or, live trade with it......

HAHAHAHA....no i dont. I hope you're only kidding with me, so I'm not taking your words seriously. But I'm a sidus follower and seeing bad days recently. LOL. Hope the rest of you guys doing well.

Regards,

David

edited: ermmm... that is not traditional Sidus, got it from a spam email. I did a backtest on the Sidus, it dint turn up to be like the above mentioned result.

davidke20:
all right, EA already created. few thing bother me in mind.

1. When backtested with EURUSD (H1) 2006.01.01 ~ 2008.02.21, it shows all the crosses of 35SMA/LWMA after 15/21EMA crossed, all of them with the condition of ADX above 44

2. When take out the ADX as filter, it still manage to make some profit in the end.

Its rubbish if you put this combination togather to tell the EA to open trade after 15/21 cross, while 35SMA cross LWMA with the condition of ADX below 44. And I wasted about 5 hours to troubleshoot my codes, end up the chart tells the story. I'm a fuckin idiot! I dont know whether I coded it correctly, coz I'm busy now, just querious how this system works. May be you should try William %R next time. I'm fuckin tired of MA cross system. Used to have a good 1 last year, and now its broken due to market behaviour change.

edited: typo mistake, should be 2006.01.01 ~ 2007.02.21

It is sad, but true that most people want to get their ideas coded for free instead of paying someone to do it. I used to do it, getting sucked in thinking that this maybe the next great one. After literally scores of free projects, I have stopped working for free. If you think your idea is that great, then you definitely can afford to spend a couple of hundred dollars to get it coded. Sorry to see your efforts go to waste.

Good luck with your trading.

raytracy:

By the way, dear davidke20, do you know where can I find Sidus EA?

Sidus EA can be found at ForexFactory, forgotton which thread. I already delete it. It called Flyer.mq4

Maji:
It is sad, but true that most people want to get their ideas coded for free instead of paying someone to do it. I used to do it, getting sucked in thinking that this maybe the next great one. After literally scores of free projects, I have stopped working for free. If you think your idea is that great, then you definitely can afford to spend a couple of hundred dollars to get it coded. Sorry to see your efforts go to waste. Good luck with your trading.

ah...nevermind. just trying to figure out how it works:D EA wont lie

regards,

David

Reason: