Help please Im new.

suppose I have $100,000.00 on my account and I subscribed to asignal provider his balance is $10,000.00, and then he gained 50 % in that mount, so what will be my profit ?

You better ask the signal provider. This is not a general question.

Eleni Anna Branou:
You better ask the signal provider. This is not a general question.
BakiShirzadi:
suppose I have $100,000.00 on my account and I subscribed to asignal provider his balance is $10,000.00, and then he gained 50 % in that mount, so what will be my profit ?
It's a cent account with a modal of $100, not $10k. Basically it's not a standard account with 1 lot = 100k units.

I'm pretty new here and I had deposit 20 and dont know what to do with it. Can anybody help? Can I transfer to my MT 4  account anybody?

Lou222:
I'm pretty new here and I had deposit 20 and dont know what to do with it. Can anybody help? Can I transfer to my MT 4  account anybody?

Hi Guys

I thought it is a coding forum?! 

Lou cha:
MetaQuotes (this forum/services) is not a broker so you can select the broker and open the account with them.
For example, there are the brokers with cents accounts (20 dollars = 2,000 real money on account in cents).

desphilboy:

Hi Guys

I thought it is a coding forum?! 

Yes, everybody can go to Freelance to order anything realted to MT4, MT5, EA (trading robot), indicator, or any.
Or go to Codebase to check free EA (trading robot), indicator, or any (free to download).

Hi
I just registered a new account. It says preliminary account. What is the next step? 

25520395:
Hi
I just registered a new account. It says preliminary account. What is the next step? 

If its a broker's trading account, contact your broker.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If its a broker's trading account, contact your broker.

OH so I need to get a broker? How do I go about doing that? 

25520395:
OH so I need to get a broker? How do I go about doing that? 

Where did you open this premilinary account?

Reason: