how to contact customer service? thank You - page 11

KINGSLEY EDO #:
Hello mql5 I have had a challenge with my bank card as it's  been getting declined, so I visited my bank to find out why this was so, they explained to me that a site (not mql) has attempted to to charge my card several times without my consent so the card was blocked by the bank automated antifraud system but I didn't know, so the bank has now issued me with a new card, but when I wanted to pay, I got a financial operations are limited message, please service desk could you kindly help me with this issue? Please and please.

Sent you a private message - need more details

Please do not delete my comment as you did previously. Its 3 months after I posted job and developer is not responding, again 3 months. Can you do something to unfreeze my money so I can move on with another developer.

Thank you,

Hello everyone it’s a little off topic but I’m being ignored by the service desk and I need a refund and a cancellation of this signal subscription that I paid for but has disappeared on my account here. It acts like I never purchased anything on this account. I tried reaching out to service desk and they get shitty with me and a attitude and close my request. Idk about y’all but I work hard for every dollar I make and makes me mad I buy something follow the directions and it still doesn’t work. It’s been a month and no trades have been copied and now it’s asking for a renewal in a few days . I need to find out how to cancel it. Can someone please help me or help me escalate this to someone higher up than service desk. Please don’t be rude I don’t have patience for it. I’m simply asking for help.  Thank you all. Mr. Shook

Juniors83ford #:
Hello everyone it’s a little off topic but I’m being ignored by the service desk and I need a refund and a cancellation of this signal subscription that I paid for but has disappeared on my account here. It acts like I never purchased anything on this account. I tried reaching out to service desk and they get shitty with me and a attitude and close my request. Idk about y’all but I work hard for every dollar I make and makes me mad I buy something follow the directions and it still doesn’t work. It’s been a month and no trades have been copied and now it’s asking for a renewal in a few days . I need to find out how to cancel it. Can someone please help me or help me escalate this to someone higher up than service desk. Please don’t be rude I don’t have patience for it. I’m simply asking for help.  Thank you all. Mr. Shook

Make sure that you subscribed under your https://www.mql5.com/en/users/juniors83ford username (because the signal subscription is per trading account and per forum profile/username). Because some users subscribed using one forum profile and looking for their an other forum profile and could not find their subscription for example.

---------------

This is your thread where the service desk replied to you:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/391923
Can I refund a signal that i have'nt use yet
Can I refund a signal that i have'nt use yet
  • www.mql5.com
I've subscribed mt4 signal for next 3 months and when 30/4/2017 signal will be 2 month left...

This is your thread where the service desk replied to you:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/391923
They asked me questions and I was not able to respond the web page kept saying error when I’d try to post my reply to service desk. I think they just didn’t want to deal with me and closed my ticket.  
This was my only account , although they found some from the past.  but I don’t know those logins anymore. This was a new account and fresh purchase. I’m tempted to dispute the transaction on my bank and see how that goes. I tried dealing with these service desk people but they were belligerent.

So after 4 months that developer is not responding you are ignoring it and don't want to do anything to justify the issue. Technically you are just hoping that I going to quit and you are going to keep $200.00. And of course you will probably delete this comment. 

Right?

Or you may do the right thing and unfroze my fonds... Let see...

Remember the power of one may be the power of many!!!

jjaacckk #:

So after 4 months that developer is not responding you are ignoring it and don't want to do anything to justify the issue. Technically you are just hoping that I going to quit and you are going to keep $200.00. And of course you will probably delete this comment. 

Right?

Or you may do the right thing and unfroze my fonds... Let see...

Remember the power of one may be the power of many!!!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how to contact customer service? thank You

jjaacckk, 2022.03.27 09:27

Thank you Fernando!!! I did that but I got this saying " You have made an offer to cancel the order. Please wait for the other party to consider it" I am not sure what I did... but the developer is obviously unavailable so waiting for him maybe forever I need someone from MQL5 experts to step in.

Write to the service desk on Monday (because this thread is not a service desk) - go to the Contacts and requests and  :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Loss access to MQL5

Alexey Petrov, 2021.11.26 10:00

Choose Account \ Ask a question, then describe your problem and it will create a ticket for you.

Who can tell me how to contact AMarkets support?

bikoza #:
Who can tell me how to contact AMarkets support?

Check their website, how should we know?

jjaacckk #:

Thank you Sergey that is really nice. You see now people can see how diligent and proactive you are regarding the issue. Bravo maestro, two thumbs up for your misleading creativity!!!

You are reminding me of CNN when they lie you most believe or they will make your guilty of something because they have patented lie and god give them a full right to lie, and you are just nobody?

However you did not tell people that there is absolutely 100% no way to contact anyone in MQL5.com. There is only an automated robot that have preprogrammed options which will give you answers that generally you don't need or all ready know, but the issue is totally different. Are you going to delete my post and cancel my account or you are going to help me by unfreezing my money after developer not responding for 4 months. Also please please do not pretend that I am doing something wrong or that I am overseeing something. I am doing everything right and you ARE 110% WRONG. UNFREEZE MY MONEY.

Tell it to the service desk (not to me).
Because I found information about how to pass the automated robot (look at my post above - I provided some information from the service desk: " Choose Account \ Ask a question ....").

You can try it today and tomorrow, and if it does not work for you (if you are still unable to create a ticket to the service desk) - write PM (private message) to me, and I will try to contact with the service desk (yes, public moderators of the forum are having the possibility to contact with the service desk for asking something related to the other users).
Reason: