from Russian forum...

I noticed on the russian forum that Renat said there will be a genetic optimizer in MT4 in several months from now. That is great and I applaud you. I also like the new metaeditor stuff (build 187). Really cool integration with mql4.com (but why get rid of SpeechText() ??? )

I think that you guys are eventually going to have one of the greatest retail forex platforms to have ever existed. I just wish it would get here quicker.

SpeechText gives more problems than good. SpeechText works absolutly properly in the WinXP only. I hope in few month some SpeechText.dll will be available

SpeechText gives more problems than good. SpeechText works absolutly properly in the WinXP only. I hope in few month some SpeechText.dll will be available

To just remove functions like that you did now, that is the real crap!!! We can't trust the programming language, when you guys can't make up your mind, what should be in there or not. Our company have used many hundred hours developing an advanced and large EA, where the speech is very important. Now, our product is crap because of your new opinion about this function. It is also important to say that none of all our users that currently uses our EA, has reported problems with the speech yet.

Suggestion: Put the SpeechText in again (do it yesterday), but write a remark in the MQL quick reference, that this function could cause trouble in other operating systems. It's not worse than that.

Geir Laastad
GL-Software

Now, our product is crap because of your new opinion about this function.

Damn thats terrible. MQ, you can't win any friends.

But really, you guys are screwing up royally right now. If you think I'm just some internet troll griping about that which he doesn't understand...then I guess thats your "bad" - b/c it sure as hell ain't mine.

I've been developing EA's since MT4 came out in beta over a year ago. And guess what....now I'm working on translating them all to another language so I don't have to use MT4. First it was the API, then all kinds of little problems, and now some stupid SpeechText() function has got everyone all in a tissy. You all do have a good product, but come on, get your act together.

FAIR WARNING: MQ YOU BETTER FIGURE IT OUT OR ELSE YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE.

I don't care, I'm already moving on to better things. But no matter what I say, its "all love". I just wish you guys would figure it out.

CAPITALISM 101:
It doesn't matter if you have a bad product or a good one. If your customers are happy then you will achieve success, if they are not then you will fail. The quality of your prduct is actually secondary to making your customers happy. It doesn't matter how good your product is, if your customers are pissed then you will fail.

But I digress.

Bah, if it's anything like them fixing the problems with Trendlines which they said would be fixed soon (this is back in July 05), I wouldn't go holding your breath that some SpeechText DLL 'should' be available in a few months.

Things tend to fall off MetaQuotes scheduling timetable quite easily if you take a wander through this forum. I hope that changes but I've hoped that many times before.

Martin

I don't care, I'm already moving on to better things. But no matter what I say, its "all love". I just wish you guys would figure it out.

GT, what product do you have in mind? I want to backup my business too.

Hi folks,

Don't bother yourselves and download my Speak DLL:

http://www.metatrader.info/node/85

Now MetaTrader can speach again!

Your comments are very appreciated!
Reason: