Urgent Help

Recently I have had problems with my Hard Disk and I lost several files.

Some of the files that there are lost are MQL sources ver: 3.82 build 1217

I have been able to recover some files, but these are compiled (in .EXP format).
I need to decompile these files urgently in order to follow with the projects that I am working.

Somebody can help me?

I will pay the working hours to who help me.

It is very important because I can loss my work.

Thanks
Sara

I don't think it's possible to decompile....

Now would be a good time for you to reprogram for MT4.....

I don't think it's possible to decompile....

Now would be a good time for you to reprogram for MT4.....

The problem is that I need the source, because have many internal parameters (essential for work) that is impossible to remember.

Have you in consideration that I almost take inverted about a year of work and investigation.

Thanks in any case
Sara

I'm sorry you lost your work, but back up in future, to CD, and keep copies off premises.

Imagine you were trading real money and your office burnt down or your network got invected with a virus.

I might be wrong, but I was assured by my broker that you can't decompile the experts.

However, I do believe that there are people who can recover any lost data....apparently nothing is really deleted...

The problem began with a electical storm.

The hard disks of two computers of my office, the server and backup, are broken.

We have tried to recover the information that has not erased physically, but not been possible to recover everything.

The more important files of source code are had lost and solely been possible to recover some compiled files.

Already that I must have copies in CD, but unfortunately is not thus, for that reason I request Help.

Thaks in any case.
Sara

Again, one more time that I hear the same history about decompilation: my computer crashed and I lost everything in my hard disk, except the hard disk sectors where the exp files where located, the other parts of my hd where I had my source code was really bad and I could not recover such sectors !! mmm and the back up server had trouble with the same sectors where the source code was ...
If you computer really have crashed, and there you had your source codes, then pay a computer expert to recover the files, that will be easier, quicker and cheaper than decompile the files

If it was really her source code ...

First lesson in It: Backup often!!!

If it was really her source code ...

First lesson in It: Backup often!!!
Reason: