MT4 Stop Loss Estimation / Margin

Hi All,

I never used MT4 and so i'm not an expert but i'm starting to using it due to EA needs.

Just want to know if there is some way to see the chart or in the orders panels the estimate calculation in EUR or USD of my position if the SL will be filled.

In the same for is also good to see directly in the chart the current profit of the position.

Thanks

_Dade_: I never used MT4 and so i'm not an expert but i'm starting to using it due to EA needs. Just want to know if there is some way to see the chart or in the orders panels the estimate calculation in EUR or USD of my position if the SL will be filled. In the same for is also good to see directly in the chart the current profit of the position.

That is not standard functionality. You have to program it. You may find such utilities to do that in the CodeBase or Market.

Fernando Carreiro #:

That is not standard functionality. You have to program it. You may find such utilities to do that in the CodeBase or Market.

Ok thanks. Do you have any suggestion on a ready EA/Indicator?

_Dade_ #: Ok thanks. Do you have any suggestion on a ready EA/Indicator?

Suggestions or recommendations of Market products are not allowed on the forum. You will have research it on your own.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Suggestions or recommendations of Market products are not allowed on the forum. You will have research it on your own.

I found an EA usefull under this aspect but i make a mistake and bought the MT5 version instead MT4. Do you know if there is the possibility to change it ? Both same price and available for MT4 and MT5

_Dade_ #: I found an EA usefull under this aspect but i make a mistake and bought the MT5 version instead MT4. Do you know if there is the possibility to change it ? Both same price and available for MT4 and MT5
Yes! If you have not activated yet, then you can cancel it within 7 days and get a refund.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Refund

Sergey Golubev, 2022.06.07 18:15

There is one way for refund in the Market: if you did not activate (did not install) the product and cancel it within 7 days after purchase so you will automatically get refund to your mql5 forum account/profile.
If you already activated (installed) the product so no way for refund as I understand from the rules: Rules of Using the Market Service

I bought the wrong version of a program

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.06.19 10:31

If you haven't activated your purchase, you can cancel the purchase and buy the MT4 version.

If doesn't work, contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

Cancellation of a purchased product

Sergey Golubev, 2021.03.19 06:47

read post where I collected everything related to refund for the Market products.
To make it shorter: if you cancel the product wiuthin 7 days, and if you did not spend any activations (if you did not install this product) so you will get automatic refund.
But some people say that refund is coming to mql5 forum profile/account (not to Visa and not to paypal).

Anyway, you can read post

Thanks solved

_Dade_ #: Thanks solved
You are welcome!
Reason: