Currency pair investment strategy

It is no secret that the forex market is a high-risk business, mainly due to its perfection, which does not allow you to develop strategies based on any stable patterns. Everybody is attracted by the seeming ease and possibility to earn real money without investing anything. This is where there is a catch that is not easy to spot. No one asks the question, where else can one make a profit without investing enough money? The answer is known - nowhere. So why have we decided that in Forex this is allowed? Therefore I suggest you firstly to invest all trading field, where we are going to do our business with appropriate volume in selling mode, not making profit and this mode should be always open. Profits should be made from the buying process carried out in locking mode and fixed after the sale of the purchased currency.

Overconfidence in your strategies will cause many to lose their deposits, regardless of their advantages. The market will sooner or later break any strategy. The market only needs to find a small gap in a strategy to crush it unexpectedly for you. And the strategy of investing in a pair with subsequent profits only from successful lock-in purchases leaves the market no chance to defeat your strategy. Locking in its pure form is harmful if you try to profit on sales as well, without buying anything. After all, in order to profit from trading, you must first buy the commodity. And everyone gets excited and sells goods that they have nothing to do with buying. And all have fallen for this fishing rod, which allows them to fail. You must agree that in real commodity trading there is never a moment when all of a sudden everything is lost. And in Forex this trap is created unnoticeably. Now this trap will be gone, but greed should also disappear. And swap and spread - it is necessary to pay for services and rent of a trading platform, just like everywhere else in real trading. In my approach the difference from a pure loc is that we only capture profits from purchases, for which we are forced to invest the entire price field within which we intend to deploy. This investment will be done gradually, first from our own funds, then including the profits from purchases, followed by sales.

The very statistics 97/3 shows that Forex trading is too risky business, probably due to the apparent effectiveness of the invested funds. Investing 1000 you want a million. I think it should be the opposite - investing a lot of money, try to take within 2-3 times the size of reliable investments, such as in banks, but no more. For this purpose it is necessary to make investments in Forex also super reliable. In my opinion it is necessary to start with it before you get into the market. I suggest to consider all variants of safe saving, excluding unexpected withdrawal of large funds.

Here are the options:

1. A deposit of not less than 1k.

2. the lot not exceeding 0.1.

3. only keep open position as sell, and in buy enter only in the lock mode, and remove the profit, if any, leaving the sell open, and in the case of a further rise to strengthen the deposit, but do not lock. You should lock again only when the price returns to the original zone, and it will surely return, but if it does not, it's OK, your funds are reliably accumulated in this currency pair. Then you should lock the purchase in the higher zone, if the price is really not going to decrease.

Now I want to ask the pro: how can I lose money? You will say commission or swap. I think by buying in lock-up mode they can be justified many times over. If I have stated naive things that are not worthy of attention, please excuse me. I just feel sorry when many people talk about the inevitability of draining.

I don't agree with any of the sentences in your post. If you and 95% could not find a pattern, it does not mean that the other 5% could not find one either. Everyone is attracted to the ease of getting into this business - free software, free registration, minimum deposit to get started. And the rest is just your brain. Even if you are a genius, it is very difficult to find an employer who will hire you for a high-paying job (Putin's relatives and friends don't count).

As for businesses where you can make a profit - I recently read that some guy wrote a program for his iPhone, when you blow on the screen, it gets covered with frost and the harder you blow, the bigger the patterns. Sold it for a dollar. I've already made a few million. There was practically no investment, just brains.

Roger:

I don't agree with any of the sentences in your post. If you and 95% could not find a pattern, it does not mean that the other 5% could not find one either. Everyone is attracted to the ease of getting into this business - free software, free registration, minimum deposit to get started. And the rest is just your brain. Even if you are a genius, it is very difficult to find an employer who will hire you for a high-paying job (Putin's relatives and friends don't count).

As for businesses where you can make a profit - I recently read that some guy wrote a program for his iPhone, when you blow on the screen, it gets covered with frost and the harder you blow, the bigger the patterns. Sold it for a dollar. I've already made a few million. There was practically no investment, just brains.

Do you really think you will be able to remain among the fortunate for long and not one day be forced to accept the enormous risk, despite your brains? 95% have brains and a bright mind, while 5% might not be able to handle the market, but it easily skews that proportion. So it's not just about brains.

yosuf:

Do you really think that for a long time you will be able to stay among the fortunate and one day not be forced to admit the enormous risk despite your brains? 95% have powerful brains and a bright mind, while 5% might not be able to handle the market, but it easily skews that proportion.

By the way, I am one of the 95% who are still looking for the right patterns. You create the risk yourself, reduce the lot, lower the leverage. I couldn't understand the last sentence, sorry.

Roger:

I am, by the way, one of those 95% who are still looking for the right patterns. You are creating your own risk, reduce the lot, reduce the leverage. I couldn't understand the last sentence, sorry.

I try to reduce the risk to spread and swap or commission, while an unexpected loss of the deposit is generally excluded by reinvesting in the price field.

yosuf:

I try to reduce the risk to spread and swap or commission, and exclude unexpected loss of deposit altogether by investing in the price field.

What does the phrase "pro-investigating the price field" mean?

What does the term "price field" mean?

a field in the land of...

Pinocchio and his friends.

;)

I'd rather find other company.

Here we go, another victim of the locs... Ahh, it's so depressing...

avtomat:

Well, you go into the field. And instead of daisies, there are quid, quid, quid. And instead of cornflowers in the rye, there's eureks. It's beautiful, like Levitan.

You take off your shirt, tie it in a knot and invest it right there!

avtomat:

It means that you should have a sufficient margin in case the price goes up, you are immune to a decrease in price, because you always have an open sell position, while you buy only in the loc mode. You fix the profit only when you buy currency in the specified mode up to a certain price, and then sell it down to the original price. Maybe I am confused, but the idea is that if you started to buy in the lock mode at 1.4200 and released the lock at 1.4250, expecting a decrease in price, you will be able to take profit only when the price decreases to 1.4200. Everything looks very natural. You have to realise that selling currencies, if you did not buy them yourself, should not be profitable. In my opinion, the term "price field" is now clear. If your funds are 1000 with a 0.1 lot, it means that you have invested in the pair from 1.4200 to 1.5300, i.e. 1000 pips, within which you have immunity to sell. The price field is from the current price level to the highest possible price level, which you invest gradually using also your trading profits and at the beginning from your own funds.

Mathemat:
Here we go, another victim of the locs... Ahh, it's so depressing...

It's not pure lock, it's an attempt to work without risk. I just don't manage to explain, and you don't want to get away from stereotypical thinking to get to the bottom of the approach. You have to invest to make a profit, free cheese only in a mousetrap. You need to get over the illusion that you can make money on forex without investing as soon as possible.
Reason: