Is the tester working correctly ?

I notice that the tester often overestimates profits. Some trades are closed with a large surplus in places where the price was not even ... as a result, put the EA in the real world and it loses. How do I feel about it? How do I fight it? I finally want to get accurate data from testing....

Such posts without documentary evidence are simply ignored (at best). :)

Rosh писал (а):

on the right-hand side the purchase was in a place where there was no price..... what am I doing wrong... ? :(((
Such posts without documentary evidence are simply ignored (at best). :)

I also saw similar "mysterious images" when visually testing the Expert Advisor triggered by each tick, but they were not so pronounced. I did not pay much attention to them then, as there were more important problems.

alexjou писал (а):

I also saw similar "mysterious images" when visually testing the EA, which is triggered on every tick, but not so pronounced. I did not pay much attention to them then, as there were more important problems.

AGA...got it... I was just faced with a practical problem... i can't test the EA reliably... I understand that it's profitable even though the tester is lying...but it's not possible to pick the parameters more accurately.... because the discrepancy with the demo can be huge.

Developers !!! clarify it please :))))

The code should be posted or sent to the developers with their test logs and pictures so that they can reproduce it.

Rosh:
The code should be posted or sent to the developers with their test logs and pictures so that they can reproduce it.

I don't want to send the code... but what are the logs ?

It's very simple - it tests in bar opening mode and sees stop/pending triggering from the previous bar. After all, you can only realise that a stop/pending has triggered on a new bar.

Renat писал (а):
It's very simple - it tests in bar open mode and sees stop/pending triggering from the previous bar. After all, you can only realise that a stop/pending has triggered on a new bar.

No... I did it in the simulation mode of each tick. please help me to understand.... :)))

My Expert Advisor was triggered on every tick, accordingly the testing was also done in "All ticks" mode. As far as I remember, then I changed something in the code (completely independent of the topic under discussion), and "mysterious pictures" seem to have stopped appearing. The old version of the EA, unfortunately, has not survived.

Everything looks very similar that bar opening testing is being used.

Make sure all timeframes are downloaded, "Recalculate" is ticked and check again please.
Also, what are the orders with the green arrows? Please give their exact parameters.
Reason: