Two days ago I bought two products for $30,000. But I make prices like that when I take products off the market for a while, when I modify them.

I looked at the Payments and astonished - there was $48,000 (but it was blocked for 7 days). I thought some generous person bought my products even at such a wild price)))) Already preparing to fully renovate the house on a new one, a trip to Sochi had time to dream))))

And yesterday the admins condemned me and deleted my account. But then I wrote to Service Desk to investigate thoroughly and carefully, that no fraudulent agent of Chinese, even in court, in the prosecution can defend my case.

A few hours later my account was restored, but the purchases were canceled. And I still managed to tell all my neighbors-that now I'm rich))))

But once again I wrote to Service Desk to explain - What was it?

P.s.. I think there should be topics like this so the community knows what amazing things are happening...

Here's a screenshot from yesterday.

Well, some rich person could buy groceries by simply gifting money. He must have been sick and wanted to do good. Or just out of generosity, he could have bought without looking. Or could he not?

I also had a payment cancelled once, saying it had been made from a stolen card. The amount was $140. The buyer had not contacted me before and had not consulted me about the product. So I trusted the service desk.

The admins told me it was money laundering.

But what's the point - without knowing me and without contacting me beforehand - to launder money? After all, I'm not going to pay them back.)

Or they wanted to get at me - "Like we bought by mistake - please refund us 30 000 $ $. ??

Only a fool would do that.

it's hard and unpleasant.
life of a simple programmer

you hang in there. have a good mood. the most important thing is health

I've written to Service Desk to get an explanation.

Alexander Ivanov:
I wrote to Service Desk to get an explanation.
so what else is there to explain? no money, but you hang on (c)

I think clearly not money laundering, how can they send or buy without knowing who they are sending it to.

And clearly not hacking. After all, the admin wrote me that it was the Chinese who wanted to launder the money, so methaquot just seized all that money.
But I asked them how, without knowing me and without discussing it beforehand, they "sent" the money? But the admin did not answer.

There was a purchase of councillors . At least they returned 20% of the amount and are taking the rest for themselves. If they don't even know who bought the councillors.

The 20% could have been used to renovate his house.

Now someone else will probably do the renovation of their house))
Reason: