The impact of forex on a trader's health

A trader spends most of his time in front of a computer or a television set, which mostly does not involve physical activity, and this has a very negative effect on eyesight. Who and what does one do to protect oneself from the negative effects of this kind of activity?

there's been a lot of discussion on the forum lately about unloading wagons
I think it should help.

I don't have access to railcars, I unloaded lorries not so long ago - it helps to keep in shape

maxfade:

there's been a lot of discussion on the forum lately about unloading cars.
I think it should help

I don't have access to wagons,

maxfade:

There has been a lot of discussion on the forum lately about unloading railcars
I think it might help.

I don't have access to wagons, I've been unloading lorries not so long ago - it helps to keep in shape

It's good that it helps!!! What about your eyes?

maxfade:

There's been a lot of discussion on the forum lately about unloading railcars
I think it should help.

I don't have access to wagons, I've been unloading lorries for a while - helps me keep in shape

Those in the know say there's no alternative to railcars.

sanek46207:

Looking at stereo pictures helps.

Fresh air and physical work should not be neglected either.

sanek46207:

It's good that it helps!!! What about the eyes???

I read somewhere that it's common to develop farsightedness by old age,
and working at a monitor develops nearsightedness

Contender:

Those in the know say there is no alternative to wagons.

i'm beginning to lean towards that opinion too, but on the other hand it's better to increase the workload gradually
first the beads, then the lorries, and then the wagons...

maxfade:

I read somewhere that farsightedness usually develops in old age,
and working at a monitor causes nearsightedness.

i'm starting to lean towards that opinion too, but on the other hand it's better to increase the load gradually
first beads, then lorries, and then wagons... If you have to work hard, you won't have time to sit at your computer!!!

Of course, this is one of the negative aspects of atrader's work. But also trading in financial markets, especially on small time intervals, is a very exhausting thing, which can have a very negative effect on a person's psychological state, let alone eyesight. But the same can be said about almost any office work.

Contender:

Looking at stereo pictures helps.

I'm a sucker. Wagons only, hardcore.

sanek46207:

A trader spends most of his time in front of a computer or a television set, which mostly does not involve physical activity, and this has a very negative effect on eyesight. Who and what does one do to protect oneself from negative effects of such activities?

Advisors should be used, at least on a half hand, so as not to stare at the monitor for hours and not to spoil your health.

Reshetov:
Advisors should be used, at least on the half-handle, so that you don't spend hours staring at the monitor and ruining your health.
Not a bad option either!
Reason: