Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 95

lazarev-d-m: The whole list has several dozens of tools, I think the recalculation can take about a second maybe a few seconds

I see. It turns out that "a lot of time" is a couple of seconds. And that's "according to opinion".

lazarev-d-m: how to test such a thing in the tester?

Did the author of the question about outputting information to the screen ask about the test time?

Please tell me if the programmer should provide me the expert in the open code after the application to perform the expert?

The work was done without criticism, it was necessary to write an EA and code it, i.e. to prepare it for sale, only after the work was done, the programmer gave me only the dll file and the EA file, and refused to give the open code, saying that it is impossible.

ComplexFX:

Please tell me if the programmer has to provide me with an expert in open code after completing a request to execute an expert?

This should be discussed at the very beginning.

tol64:
This has to be discussed at the very beginning.
Somehow, I completely missed this point, because every time he did a job for me, he always provided open source code, and I never thought he would refuse. The Expert Advisor itself belongs to me, it was done according to my terms of reference, but now I am completely dependent on this programmer, if he disappears, then I will not be able to give it to another programmer.

ComplexFX:
Somehow, I completely missed this point, because every time he did a job for me, he always provided open source code, and I never thought he would refuse to do it. The Expert Advisor itself belongs to me, it was fulfilled according to my terms of reference, and here it turns out I am completely dependent on this programmer, if he disappears, then I will not be able to give it to another programmer.
This issue can be resolved in arbitration in your favor only if the receipt of the source code was specified in the ToR. Otherwise it is up to the programmer to decide.

tol64:
This issue can only be arbitrated in your favour if obtaining the source code has been specified in the ToR. Otherwise, it is up to the programmer to decide.
What arbitration, why complicate things so much, you can make it simpler by not contacting this programmer again.

ComplexFX:
What arbitration, why complicate things so much, you can make it simpler, do not contact this programmer anymore.

There is no source code, but a DLL is used, and the code can contain anything, up to and including malware. That is, by selling this product, you are risking your reputation, at best.

Definitely, go to arbitration. Either he will submit the code to arbitration for verification (if it is such a big secret) or terminate the work.

fyords:

There is no source code, but a DLL is used, and the code can contain anything, up to and including malware. That is, by selling this product, you are risking your reputation, at best.

Definitely go to arbitration. Either he will submit the code to arbitration for review (if it is such a big secret) or terminate the job.

The fact that I trade with this expert for a long time, the reputation of the programmer is also good, he always gave me an open code, after refining or changing the code, but in this case, he refused, he did not say that it was a secret, and said it was impossible to do because the expert code is fully encoded and make open code and provide me, very problematic, I want to clarify this point, it is difficult to do or not, or this programmer just does not want to give me an open code.

ComplexFX:

to code it, i.e. prepare it for sale,

he refused to give out public code, he said it was impossible.

I wouldn't give up my security know-how either.

protection in the hands of a lamer is bad for the protection itself.

But if you had put a note in your work that "you need the source code of the protection, so you can be told how to protect the experts on a platter", then the code would have cost at least four figures.

sergeev:

I would not have given away my security know-how either.

the means of protection in the hands of a lamer is bad for the protection itself.

And if you had put a note in your work that "you need the source code of the protection, so you can be told how to protect the experts on a platter - then that code would have cost you at least four-figure sums.

I don't need the source code of protection, I need the source code of my EA, which is without protection, so I could use it personally without dll, for personal trading, testing or optimization. It takes much longer with dll, I would say about 10 times longer, and there is no paid service in MT4 for faster optimization, like in MT5.
Reason: